Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Can't Handle the Truth
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-02-2019 7:00 PM

Hear ye, here ye, here ye!

We all know of those who hide the truth. I am not speaking of those who simply are not trusting, but those who believe that trusting is a weakness. The ones who put up a shell of silence or extended personality to hide past pains from trusting and being hurt.

I am not looking for a truth syrum at it's base, but a mix of that and for someone to feel that YOU are the one that can be trusted. They don't feel compelled to tell the truth because they need to get it out of their mouths, but they WANT to with YOU.

One option I have seen is NA + Connections + Androstadienone . I feel this would create a bonding affect where the target also wants to tell you their life in an intimate fashion.

Any testers of the above mix or other mixes? Any luck with that or other mixes? Will Connections alone simply be the key to any situation no matter the person or intention?? Brainstorm my fellow men and women!
07-02-2019 7:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: You Can't Handle the Truth
07-02-2019 7:13 PM

Voodoo seems quite nice for that, at least for the trust factor, the truth I'm not sure, need more test.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019 7:14 PM by WereWolf666.)
07-02-2019 7:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-02-2019 9:43 PM

(07-02-2019 7:00 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Hear ye, here ye, here ye!

We all know of those who hide the truth. I am not speaking of those who simply are not trusting, but those who believe that trusting is a weakness. The ones who put up a shell of silence or extended personality to hide past pains from trusting and being hurt.

I am not looking for a truth syrum at it's base, but a mix of that and for someone to feel that YOU are the one that can be trusted. They don't feel compelled to tell the truth because they need to get it out of their mouths, but they WANT to with YOU.

One option I have seen is NA + Connections + Androstadienone . I feel this would create a bonding affect where the target also wants to tell you their life in an intimate fashion.

Any testers of the above mix or other mixes? Any luck with that or other mixes? Will Connections alone simply be the key to any situation no matter the person or intention?? Brainstorm my fellow men and women!

I would recommend TMI from Love Potion for what you are talking about. Yeah. People start spilling secrets and with a small amount of nudging you get whatever info you want. It's also why I'm happily divorced from my ex.

One caveat. It CAN affect the wearer just as much so you have to be pretty strong willed to stay on task and not let yourself get talking too much.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-02-2019 9:43 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-03-2019 5:02 AM

TLG has got a few ladies opening up to me. I haven't tried TMI yet, Voodoo 100%. As Snoop says, beware, this stuff works both ways!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-03-2019 5:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

07-03-2019 8:55 AM

Yes, ConnectionXS is this. And yes, You must to be strong to not share your life secrets.
But Instant Honesty at high doses is more powerful like real truth serum.
Or IH 4sp + IO 2sp is good confessor also.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
07-03-2019 8:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-03-2019 8:58 AM

Darn!

You guys took all of my suggestions. I'll just echo what the others have said, putting TLG at the bottom of the list. TLG sometimes has given me the too much information, over-share responses; but that is the exception from my experience, not the rule. Now if you want them to tell you everything bad about their last boyfriend, current mate, etc. and exactly why they feel that you'll do a much better job; then TLG, by all means.

If you seek truth, then the others.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-03-2019 8:58 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

07-03-2019 11:04 AM

I agree with you, Gladen for TLG.
At Saturday , I was with my best friend and his wife and their child (boy). Wore 4-5 sprays TLGC.
At some time she was bashing with him. I told to them to not arguing and quarrel. And She said that She even is not started yet...
I heard and witnessed some very personal things...

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 1:36 AM by avi.)
07-03-2019 11:04 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-03-2019 11:12 AM

(07-03-2019 11:04 AM)avi Wrote:  I agree with you, Gladen for TLG.
At Saturday , I was with my best friend and his wife and their child (boy). Wore 4-5 sprays TLG.
At some time she was bashing with him. I told to them to not arguing and quarrel. And She said that She even is not started yet...

Oh man, the level of mate bashing that happens when The Love God is present can be pretty intense. Just wait until she looks at you with those big dilated pupils and starts comparing her husband unfavorably to you. popcorn

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-03-2019 11:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-03-2019 11:25 AM

(07-03-2019 11:12 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh man, the level of mate bashing that happens when The Love God is present can be pretty intense. Just wait until she looks at you with those big dilated pupils and starts comparing her husband unfavorably to you. popcorn

Or when they happen to be swingers and his personal kink is being humiliated and degraded by his wife. TLG mate-bashing goes into steroid overdrive when it is not only a foregone conclusion, but desired by the bashee. Scaut
(07-03-2019 11:04 AM)avi Wrote:  And She said that She even is not started yet...

That's where you have to tell her to stop ridiculing all of his choices, because she's one of them!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019 11:26 AM by Gladen.)
07-03-2019 11:25 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-03-2019 11:33 AM

(07-03-2019 11:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Or when they happen to be swingers and his personal kink is being humiliated and degraded by his wife. TLG mate-bashing goes into steroid overdrive when it is not only a foregone conclusion, but desired by the bashee. Scaut
(07-03-2019 11:04 AM)avi Wrote:  And She said that She even is not started yet...

That's where you have to tell her to stop ridiculing all of his choices, because she's one of them!

Wow: I hadn’t considered that. popcorn

07-03-2019 11:33 AM

Share This Thread