Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist Irritability?
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist Irritability?
12-23-2018 3:56 AM

I don't get irritable at all, I get the opposite of irritable. It's like nothing bothers me. After a while though, Xist makes me sleepy.
12-23-2018 3:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-24-2018 12:24 AM

(12-23-2018 3:56 AM)nephil Wrote:  I don't get irritable at all, I get the opposite of irritable. It's like nothing bothers me. After a while though, Xist makes me sleepy.

That's great. I know Xist works for many, many people. Both self effects and effects on others. Unfortunately, the adverse effects it has on me makes Xist unusable for me.

I am really curious about what is causing it, though. Is it a particular molecule? A certain combination? Or am I just sensitive to pheromones in general?
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2018 12:25 AM by MisterY.)
12-24-2018 12:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-25-2018 8:54 PM

I tried Xist again today, and I am happy to report that I had no headaches. And there was no irritability.

I think my first usage must have been an overdose due to the nozzle/spray. When I first tried Xist, I pressed down on the pump and got more of a stream than a mist. This time, I got two pumps of a fine mist. I also held the bottle a foot away from my forearms when I sprayed it, and I waved my forearms into the mist.

Unfortunately, I did not notice any effects, self or otherwise. It smelled decent (I got the Acqua Di Gio cover that came with it). I was in a social setting with a group for about four hours. Many people in close proximity. Nobody acted any different. I understand that Xist takes some repeated exposure, but I was hoping for some other kinds of effects at least. But so far nothing. I came home and carefully washed my app points after six hours of wearing it.

I will continue trying two sprays and perhaps up it to three sprays after a few more tries.
12-25-2018 8:54 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2018 12:58 AM

(12-25-2018 8:54 PM)MisterY Wrote:  I tried Xist again today, and I am happy to report that I had no headaches. And there was no irritability.

I think my first usage must have been an overdose due to the nozzle/spray. When I first tried Xist, I pressed down on the pump and got more of a stream than a mist. This time, I got two pumps of a fine mist. I also held the bottle a foot away from my forearms when I sprayed it, and I waved my forearms into the mist.

Unfortunately, I did not notice any effects, self or otherwise. It smelled decent (I got the Acqua Di Gio cover that came with it). I was in a social setting with a group for about four hours. Many people in close proximity. Nobody acted any different. I understand that Xist takes some repeated exposure, but I was hoping for some other kinds of effects at least. But so far nothing. I came home and carefully washed my app points after six hours of wearing it.

I will continue trying two sprays and perhaps up it to three sprays after a few more tries.

Glad you're not experiencing negative effects anymore. If you're not already doing so, be sure to shake before use.
12-26-2018 12:58 AM
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-01-2019 6:46 PM

(12-24-2018 12:24 AM)MisterY Wrote:  I am really curious about what is causing it, though. Is it a particular molecule? A certain combination? Or am I just sensitive to pheromones in general?

I think it might be the EpiAlloPregnanolone (P102), have experienced this when testing P102.

I prefer the spray version, can relate to it as mentioned: focus type energy, get up and do things blend. It has a certain buzz to it, dopaminergic effects going on (i don't think SteveO put cocaine in there).

With the oil i don't quite get this and find it harder to dose right (inconsistent).

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
01-01-2019 6:46 PM
yigitp91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2019 8:15 AM

My male friends acted very cold to me with xist. However girls very very kind and warm Smile
02-21-2019 8:15 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-08-2019 10:32 PM

I normally wear xist at 1 spray but went ahead and went with 2 sprays and had people challenging me /irritated by me. Guess it is the OD of none or a certain p molecule. Never had this problem with xist...well i mostly wore 1 spray(when solo),mostly from 30ml bottle but this time it was 10ml. .
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019 10:34 PM by jb20.)
06-08-2019 10:32 PM

Share This Thread