Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist Irritability?
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Xist Irritability?
12-05-2013 9:53 PM

Has anyone else noticed irritability around Men while wearing xist and also amongst themselves?

I love xist. It makes girls clingy and all mushy inside but I might stop wearing it when I'm around my guy friends or couple friends as I've noticed the guys can get jealous and irritable.

Same at work people won't challenge me but they are irritable towards each other. Kind of funny but not very productive.

Anyone else notice this?

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
12-05-2013 9:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Xist Irritability?
12-05-2013 10:20 PM

The only two times I've worn XiSt when other guys have been around (double dates) the women were AWESOME towards me and one guy got strangely quiet all night and sort of sulky while the other guy (who was a douche anyhow) was much more aggressive and ended up getting into a fight with his GF over dinner and leaving the restaurant. I ended up finishing dinner with two beautiful women. I guess that would be a yes, I've noticed adverse reactions from guys.
The only two times I've worn XiSt when other guys have been around (double dates) the women were AWESOME towards me and one guy got strangely quiet all night and sort of sulky while the other guy (who was a douche anyhow) was much more aggressive and ended up getting into a fight with his GF over dinner and leaving the restaurant. I ended up finishing dinner with two beautiful women. I guess that would be a yes, I've noticed adverse reactions from guys.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 10:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-05-2013 10:20 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-06-2013 12:27 AM

Nope, I think the stuff makes any mix magical to me honest. At work everyone is great with me, and sitting at the bar I'm like every guys best friend once they start talking. But I'm pretty personable in general. I'm also a big ass dude, so maybe some guys don't want to step on my toes??? Still I rarely notice any guys being irritable. In Snoopys case that sounds more like a jealous douchefag that can't handle his girl being friendly with any other guys haha. She didn't go chasing after him so how great could he be hehehe
12-06-2013 12:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-06-2013 8:42 AM

(12-06-2013 12:27 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  In Snoopys case that sounds more like a jealous douchefag that can't handle his girl being friendly with any other guys haha. She didn't go chasing after him so how great could he be hehehe

That's very possible. And yeah, both guys were idiots (especially the one who left) and the GF was trashing him afterwards.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-06-2013 8:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

12-06-2013 6:43 PM

From self-effects, I get high energy feeling. Focus/energy type deal.

I can only conclude that this is felt on guys around, but they take it the wrong way and use that energy for negative? idk, still testing.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 6:43 PM by XyzN.)
12-06-2013 6:43 PM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2013 8:28 PM

When I wear anything with too much Androstenone some of my male friends get aggressive. One of my close friends hits me quite often when I have S.O.B on. I don't think I have gotten males to act aggressive when I wear Xist though.
12-06-2013 8:28 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-08-2013 9:51 AM

I have got the irritability a few times, I'm confident there is more none in xsist then people realize.
12-08-2013 9:51 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

12-09-2013 1:11 PM

Okay, I just solo'd Xist today during a Class at college.

I feel the irritability.
Copied from my XS journal:
Quote: I was feeling nice and energetic the first few minutes of sitting down. But that quickly transitioned into irritation and anxiety.

I felt antsy, I wanted to get up and do things, get out of my seat. I had to keep moving my arms around (subtly) cause of how uncomfortable I was feeling. Last time I wore 2 sprays Xist, was when combo'd with Ammo & Glace, that had been one of the best self-effects I've ever had.

I personally view Xist as an energy blend. Least for myself. Multiple tests have left me with such a feeling. Sitting still and doing nothing is not something my body wants to do. Very similar to p102 from Androtics. I think Steve said the p102 molecule may be what he uses in Xist.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 1:16 PM by XyzN.)
12-09-2013 1:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2013 10:02 PM

Thanks for chiming in guys.

I'm seeing exactly the same thing. Irritability from myself and others but only when we are sitting down in a meeting or working together in a cube or something.

I just got loveboat and combining the two definitely gets rid of this and makes it lighter. I'll continue testing with Xist as the effects on women are undeniable just need to tame it around others and myself too I guess.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
12-12-2013 10:02 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-20-2018 9:16 PM

Resurrecting an old thread, but I could not find any other recent threads about Xist solo.

I recently got a bottle of Xist, and I tried it out. At first, I did not notice any differences in terms of self effects nor effects on others. Everything seemed normal. HOWEVER, after a while, I started getting a slight headache and then got very irritable. My brother came by, and the mere scent of his aftershave made me angry (he's not a pheromone user). I caught myself wondering why I was so irritable.

I'm glad I found this thread. Perhaps I am sensitive to it. I do not think I can continue using Xist.
12-20-2018 9:16 PM

Share This Thread