Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiSt dosage for older guys, and adding Cohesion?
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiSt dosage for older guys, and adding Cohesion?
10-25-2013 12:48 AM

(10-24-2013 9:00 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  2 drops of Evolve total might be quite high. I use sprays and I apply only 1. Oil has mone concentrated mones. Anyway, best of luck to you, man.

Mars,

I have the Evolve oil, which as you know diffuses a lot more slowly. Also, we are going to be in semi-outdoor locations (half-covered bar lounge overlooking a marina). Finally, I'm in my 50 s so I believe I can take more Androstenone without coming across as creepy. We'll see!

Thanks
10-25-2013 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

10-25-2013 1:38 AM

I also have the experience of slow diffusion with a higher concentration of oils with Ascend and Cohesion. Haven't tried Evolve oil yet. If you have successfully used Evolve in 2 drops before, then you're luckier than me. I'm also nearing 50 myself but 2 sprays or more of Evolve usually gives me negative self effects and the results are not as good as 1 spray.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-25-2013 1:38 AM
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2013 12:54 PM

(10-24-2013 11:15 PM)MMM Wrote:  As always ... the old New Pheromone Additive or the NEW?

Has that mix gotten you any attention from strangers?

And if I may, how old is your ex, A?

Thanks!!!

Hey MMM, i just got this bottle of New Pheromone Additive in the mail last week...15ml...amber bottle, same as always. I still have about 1/4 to 1/5 of my previous bottle and I can tell no discernible difference in the batches. I have been using it for years now and it's just like it always was. I always order the big bottle, so maybe they have it from old stock or something. I have yet to get some of the reported NEW New Pheromone Additive.

I haven't had the opportunity to give it a run in public yet, but I expect it to be a winner...even though Xist was designed to build emotions in a target over time. The addition of none and -nol should give it a bit more balls and make it more attractive to women on the prowl if that's what your looking for. I have it on the agenda to try it with Evolve oil just for such a purpose. I got Xist because I was intrigued by the reports and the ingredients it contained. I used it on the ex to see if it worked as it had been designed...and damned if it didn't. I don't want to move backwards so no more of that. I have a target in mind so we will see if it can be steered in that direction. There is always AM+Certo...which has been a real good combo for me.

I REALLY like the Nobility scent and she commented that I smelled good several times and she is particular about scents. I do wish it had more silliage and projection. It's turning colder here and I suspect it will do a bit better in the warmer months. I have an extensive collection of over 50 fragrances...some over 10yrs old. I came to pheromones from the scent perspective looking to add some of the natural animal smell that you used to could get from civet, musk, castoreum and ambergris. Civet, musk and ambergris were used by Aleister Crowley as a sexual attractant called Ruthvah...The scent of Immortality. It was supposedly used before him by King Solomon. They have all been synthesized now and most modern scents are so watered down and pale and lifeless. The IFRA has really neutered scents in the last 10 years or so and many ingredients that really give scents body and silliage and projection are either banned or have been severely restricted. You can still get castoreum and ambergris fairly easy if you are willing to pay.(Ambergris is why Creed fragrances are so expensive and vary from batch to batch...also ambergis can change with age and exposure to air. Hint...with Creeds or any scent that contains ambergris...spray a little on you a few times to introduce some air into the bottle and then let it age in a cool, dark place for several months to a year.) Musk and civet are very difficult to come by...almost impossible...almost. I like to smell like a real man...all the modern aqua, fresh, clean, dryer sheet fragrances are mostly disappointing to me. If bthey are your cup of tea, that is fine with me...just isn't what I am after in a scent. I just paid $190 on ebay for 2 bottles of a classic scent circa 1991-93 version that is today a pale shadow of it's former glory. I amp up some fragrances that are weaker than they used to be by adding certain ingredients. I am told I smell good all the time. Scents are like mones though...the right amount is important. They should also work with your own natural scent.

My first pheromone exposure was Andron by Jovan in 1981. IT WAS THE BOMB! The base notes were civet, ambergris, castoreum and musk and androstenol. I believe carbon based natural scents are more effective on carbon based organisms.

She is 42, blonde, slim, 36c fake boobs...implants under the muscle...nice. She was over here just last weekend to fuck...out of the blue...haven't seen or talked to her for like 6 months...she called and wanted some dick. She texted me yesterday and said she was horny and wanted to come over. I had to blow her off because I just don't want to get it started up again.

I apologize for the long-winded post. I kinda got carried away there.
10-25-2013 12:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-25-2013 10:29 PM

Ruthvah is available over at The Sorcerer's Apprentice for cheap...great stuff. Sounds right up your alley, from what I can gather.
10-25-2013 10:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Api vs xist + cohesion jeabreu 2 1,250 03-28-2016 1:36 PM
Last Post: jeabreu
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 6,605 03-29-2015 5:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Xist + Cohesion to create fallout during Tennis Lessons in3deep 9 3,831 03-17-2015 10:58 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Xist, Tabo or Cohesion for work? kudava 7 3,817 03-29-2014 10:08 PM
Last Post: kudava
Question Any of you guys used the womens Cohesion? Blade 0 745 07-06-2013 3:12 PM
Last Post: Blade