Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.36 Average
XiSt Combinations
applelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

RE: XiSt Combinations
01-02-2018 12:38 PM

Again appreciate the advice on what to do with the ex and I am moving in that direction but my question is really about if any mones act more immediately or if they all take a couple of hours of exposure to work. I realize I can buy them all and try them but let's be honest that is not a feasible option. From everyone's experiences do any of the sexual mones seem to hit right away? Although the situation with my ex is what brought this question to mind that is not my sole reason for asking.
01-02-2018 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DonaldDarko
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3809
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 293 posts

01-02-2018 1:09 PM

(01-02-2018 12:38 PM)applelover Wrote:  From everyone's experiences do any of the sexual mones seem to hit right away?

If you do enough reading on the forum, you will see that often there indeed seem to be reports that many blends seem to cause DITHL and/or Hair Twirling, blushing within seconds.

People have reported Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, SOB, Swoon are just a few that seem to hit relatively fast, however these are just tendencies rather than some hard fast rule.

Take for example Xist...I have used it, but not extensively. Even though the general feeling on the forum and the literature suggest that it takes multiple exposures, this may very well depend upon the target. Although Xist after many many exposures left no noticeable effect on my wife....One target (I was never involved with her previously....but we were on unfriendly terms), seemed to be affected by Xist on the very first exposure. How did I know? As soon as I ran into her that particular day, her eyes grew to saucer plates, she blushed and took a long breath with an audible throaty seductive sigh as if she just saw prince charming....for no apparent reason other than me opening a door and she happened to be standing about 1 meter away from me when that happened...within 2-3 seconds the reactions were elicited. That ONLY one time that I exposed that particular target to Xist (2 sprays, one to each side of neck, unscented but I cannot recall the perfume cover that I used...might have been Azzaro pour homme or Rive Gauche). She was mostly exposed to NA or NA+Androstadienone ....and she became a stalker with just many short exposures lasting at most 30 seconds. She was never any 'ex' so I was not trying to undo any broken romantic relationship, but it interesting that our relations soured in 2015 - 2016 over a task performance quarrel; I became hostile to her during that period. So it was a cold war type of thing with mutual ignoring of one another. Though she was visibly affected by Xist ON THAT JUST ONE TIME, I attribute the stalking behavior to NA+Androstadienone ....and an almost 180 degree turn where the target was seemingly following me around....trying always to be close and closer...almost to the point where I thought that she was going to pick my pocket - smiling at me, being extra nice, going out of her way to help me. Previous to mone exposure...there was a cold war and she avoided me at all costs.

DON'T WANNA DERAIL, BUT THE FOLLOWING ATTEMPTS TO DEMONSTRATE HOW FAST OR SLOW SOMETHING CAN HIT:

Separately, I just revisted a crazy combo of 4 - dabs of Wolf (from sample vial) + 1 drop DP smeared to under each ear with some under nostrils. One time earlier last year, I had some crazy reactions in the supermarket one night with both a male worker and an older woman cashier. They seemed to be affected almost instantaneously by this or within 5 - 10 seconds. However, recently I retried the combo in the same environment and it took noticeably longer to elicit some sort of visible response from a potential target. For example, the holiday lines to the checkout were much longer than usual providing a decent exposure time while waiting in line with targets. There was a woman with her BF right in front of me. I noticed that the girl started to take multi glances at me, stealing looks after at least 5 minutes of me in close quarters..less than a meter. It climaxed as she was trying to pay with her credit card..her face flushed beet red, smiling, constantly looking at me and she was so distracted that she screwed up the credit card transaction 3 TIMES by inputing the wrong PIN # with a silly smile on her face. That same day, within an hour of that encounter...I was at another store and I was interacting with the sales girl (plump, average, married with wedding band) who was behind the delicatessen counter perhaps 2 meters away from my face. Although at first I didn't notice anything unusual, upon completion of my orders I said, 'Thanks, Happy Holidays!' to which she said, "You're kidding...THAT'S ALL?...Are you sure that you don't want anything else? I can't believe that's it!" in a flirtatious tone as if sorry that the transaction had come to an end, trying to make me hang around longer. Note: my order was neither miniscule nor excessive..about 4 - 5 items. I joked...'Well, dear if you give me the 100% discount...I take EVERYTHING AND MEAN EVERYTHING I CAN GET FROM YOU!' which took her by surprise and she started to stutter...mesmerized...looking me in the eyes and she said, 'Well...Sir...the stuff doesn't belong to me...um...um..." I laughed and I said, 'Just kidding...have a good one!' just to put the poor girl at ease. She wasn't prepared for a surprise retort that I gave.

The point being that different mones will vary in whether or not they affect a given target, how fast they do and to what extent. Sometimes you will not know it is affecting someone, until you open them; they can be good at masking their reactions. Other times you will get the passive/lazy man hits with them suddenly opening you or at the very least the body language reactions that they display. These recent experiences (though just two times and I wasn't out to pick up...just for shits and giggles; I want to test this one further) are starting to confirm that the Wolf+Dp combo (at least for me) produces these wacko off the wall reactions - sudden blushing from females with smiles, motor mouth and the need to excessively serve/please me/gain my approval as if I was some VIP. It also had the truth serum effect on one guy that I simply asked a mundane question. I got the idea to test this combo from earlier posts by other listmates that posted about wolf combos years before...this was one of them.

Just my humble 2 cents.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 1:51 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-02-2018 1:09 PM
Thanks given by applelover, Jonas, DrChocolate, DonaldDarko, Hannibal, idontknow
applelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

01-02-2018 2:06 PM

Thank you that is what I am looking for. When trying to search the forum so many posts come up it's hard to find an answer. And reading through each review hadn't really seen any general consensus on which work quicker. I have a sample of SOB so perhaps I'll try that. And seems BW is quite popular as well so maybe it's time to make that purchase.

Most of my limited experience so far has been with xist and the ones I have seen response from have been girls I have been around for longer periods or after seeing them a couple of times for extended time. But for some of the girls I want to approach am lookgk for quick hit to intrigue then right away. And would prefer to combo with xist to see if I can imprint on them assuming enough exposure.
01-02-2018 2:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 825
Thanks received:
985 thanks in 420 posts

01-02-2018 2:15 PM

(01-02-2018 12:38 PM)applelover Wrote:  my question is really about if any mones act more immediately or if they all take a couple of hours of exposure to work. I realize I can buy them all and try them but let's be honest that is not a feasible option. From everyone's experiences do any of the sexual mones seem to hit right away?

You are looking at this the wrong way. Fast acting vs slow acting is more relevant to strangers than to ex-lovers. You are not looking to get quick "hits" from her. You are looking to fundamentally change her perception of you. A fast hitting mone won't do this any faster than a slow hitting mone. Its possible that a slow hitting mone could work faster in your case than a fast hitting mone.

For example, M3X is considered a slow hitting mone by many on this forum. And AV is considered a very fast hitting mone by many on this forum. But I would think that M3X would work faster in making your Ex think of you as a lover again than AV would because M3X hits deeper than AV.

Very often the following is true:
Fast hitting = shallow
Slow hitting = deeper

In your case I think a "slow hitter" will work faster than a "fast hitter" because her perception of you is already very ingrained. Something that hits fast and not deep will be slow to change her existing perception of you.

If you want something that hits fast and deep then consider something like domination. But the drawback of sexual products that hit fast and deep is that you risk being perceived as creepy. Many of the fast hits will be very negative and bad.

There is a chance that she may want to immediately fuck you if you are wearing 2 drops of domination. But there is probably more of a chance that she will just think you are being creepy and she will be disgusted by you. But what do you have to lose at this point?
01-02-2018 2:15 PM
Thanks given by Jonas, TheManInTheFedora, applelover, greengrenade, superkop, Tezeus, DonaldDarko, polarvoid, MacCauley
applelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

01-02-2018 7:34 PM

(01-02-2018 2:15 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Fast acting vs slow acting is more relevant to strangers than to ex-lovers. You are not looking to get quick "hits" from her. You are looking to fundamentally change her perception of you. A fast hitting mone won't do this any faster than a slow hitting mone. Its possible that a slow hitting mone could work faster in your case than a fast hitting mone.

In your case I think a "slow hitter" will work faster than a "fast hitter" because her perception of you is already very ingrained. Something that hits fast and not deep will be slow to change her existing perception of you.

interesting, but in the case of an ex if i have a limited amount of time with her, dont i want a quick hit of her thinking of me in that way, then hopefully as the xist does its work, she will later then be thinking about me more and the sexual hit she got before will be what she thinks of? especially if she felt like that before and it just faded. i suppose this could apply to new targets as well if i dont have a lot of time with them during each exposure.

just really trying to understand how this all works since i am new. and appreciate the input of everyone so far. i know there are so many variables and it works different for everyone but by knowing some generalizations it will help steer me towards where to start
01-02-2018 7:34 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, Tezeus
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 825
Thanks received:
985 thanks in 420 posts

01-02-2018 11:11 PM

(01-02-2018 7:34 PM)applelover Wrote:  interesting, but in the case of an ex if i have a limited amount of time with her, dont i want a quick hit of her thinking of me in that way, then hopefully as the xist does its work, she will later then be thinking about me more and the sexual hit she got before will be what she thinks of?

I'd take the big home run swing and risk coming across as creepy. Either run XiSt with one of the products below or use one of the products below solo. Be fully aware that the pheromone signature could backfire and make things worse. Don't blame the forum if things go horribly wrong with one of the products below.

These can hit fast.
SOB
Zero to 69
Domination
Maybe Manimal
01-02-2018 11:11 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Tezeus, DonaldDarko, TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, MacCauley, applelover
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

01-03-2018 2:53 AM

(01-02-2018 2:06 PM)applelover Wrote:  Thank you that is what I am looking for. When trying to search the forum so many posts come up it's hard to find an answer. And reading through each review hadn't really seen any general consensus on which work quicker. I have a sample of SOB so perhaps I'll try that. And seems BW is quite popular as well so maybe it's time to make that purchase.

Most of my limited experience so far has been with xist and the ones I have seen response from have been girls I have been around for longer periods or after seeing them a couple of times for extended time. But for some of the girls I want to approach am lookgk for quick hit to intrigue then right away. And would prefer to combo with xist to see if I can imprint on them assuming enough exposure.

I'd highly recommend going for the Bad Wolf.
01-03-2018 2:53 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, BigDickBandit420, applelover
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3809
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 293 posts

01-03-2018 2:59 AM

(01-02-2018 11:11 PM)metaltree Wrote:  These can hit fast.
SOB

SOB has cops in it. I've read on this forum that cops might ruin the whole vibe of XIST. I believe it comes from listmate 'Mustang' who had a hand in creating Xist in cahoots with Stevie-O.

Perhaps, best to stick with Androstenone/Androstanone to tilt it sexually...e.g, Domination XS....or as another listmate recommended BW could also be good as it presents the superior sexual male which certainly might Trump applelover's ex's lover....(now that was a mouthful!!! :-)))))
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 3:02 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-03-2018 2:59 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, metaltree, applelover
MacCauley
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 339
Thanks received:
570 thanks in 137 posts

01-03-2018 8:09 AM

(01-02-2018 2:15 PM)metaltree Wrote:  But the drawback of sexual products that hit fast and deep is that you risk being perceived as creepy. Many of the fast hits will be very negative and bad.

I agree with everything in your post, but somewhat disagree with this statement. I'm not sure many hits will be very negative and bad, but I get what you're saying. I've had the occasional woman run away or avoid me without me doing anything when using sexual mones, but they weren't many. Heavy sexual mones will intimidate some women and they're best used in night venues or with women you're already dating or know are interested in you. But considering the fact that women are conditioned to not act quickly on sexual urges to avoid a negative reputation or negative consequences, I'd say it's more that than the wearer being downright creepy. Some women don't care and are very sexually liberated and obviously the best results are seen with them.

I really like your thoughts on deep vs. shallow. AV for example hits hard and fast, but it's shallow. NA, TUSC and BW (top 3 imo) are what I consider deep products which gets better the more I use them, but they all can hit fast too under the right circumstances.
01-03-2018 8:09 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, TheManInTheFedora, BigDickBandit420, Tezeus, DrChocolate, applelover, MMM
applelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

01-04-2018 11:34 AM

lots of good info guys, thank you. i dont want to come across as creepy and dont think i will since we have a background with each other. it may just re-awaken her old sexual desires for me. but for new girls that is definitely something i need to be aware of so i dont give off the wrong impression right away.

on a side note, i ran xist with evolve last night as a test and unfortunately the bars i was at were all fairly quiet so couldnt get a real idea of how it worked. only possible hit was one of the servers gave me a few extra looks as she would walk by but not sold yet that it was because of the mones.
01-04-2018 11:34 AM
Thanks given by DonaldDarko

Share This Thread