Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS110
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Sad XS110
11-06-2013 7:16 PM

This has been described as similar as mx135...which I LOVED...but I don't seem to get the same effects at 1-2 sprays.

So, I've only taken this out once and I'm not very eager to do it again anytime soon. I sprayed some on my sister to see what she'd get out of it. I didn't tell her what it did.

We each tried it at once spray initially. We both got a bad case of the bitchies. It was not good. I got irritated at my sister for doing something, she got irritated at me for getting irritated at her. I didn't chalk it up to the Pheromones at all. I hadnt noticed until my sister said, "I walked into this place in a good mood. What is this? I don't like it."

At one point my sister began to complain about how a lady walked in front of her and slowed down. Stopped. Then turned around. The lady did apologize to my sister for cutting her off....but I didn't hear the end of it. She kept going about how stupid people are how impatient etc. etc. My sister is normally a very chilled out person. We didn't notice any hits...possibly because we were in a bad mood.

I sprayed another spray on myself before going into another store and my sister refused another spray because she disliked the effects so much. Again, I didn't notice any hits but it may have been because of the anxiety I got. I was talking to my sister about something, but as soon as we stepped into the store, I completely forgot what I was and felt very uncomfortable and overwhelmed. I wanted to go sit in the car.

Will have to try this out again...but so far no likey.
11-06-2013 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: XS110
11-07-2013 9:31 AM

Well...at least you can use it as a weapon for a person you don't like. Say a person having a job interview that day...spray it on them...etc.

jumpy
11-07-2013 9:31 AM
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2014 3:45 PM

I wanted to love this. I wanted to love this BADLY. mx135 was one of my favorite Pheromones ever, hands down.

But this didn't work like mx135 on me. I tried it again @ 4x sprays around the bf. He got snappy and annoyed with me when he's usually very patient. he was snappy at me over something that was beyond my control! he never acts like this. needless to say, I reacted negatively to his outburst. usually I let things like this roll off so as not to ruin the entire day but I didn't this time. (also unlike me) I was pissed. too pissed considering what happened. I made the time we spent together that day unpleasant. this seems to give me the grumpies. and also irritated the people around me apparently.

wondering what is in this.
02-01-2014 3:45 PM
loops77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-03-2014 8:45 PM

(02-01-2014 3:45 PM)Isis Wrote:  I wanted to love this. I wanted to love this BADLY. mx135 was one of my favorite Pheromones ever, hands down.

But this didn't work like mx135 on me. I tried it again @ 4x sprays around the bf. He got snappy and annoyed with me when he's usually very patient. he was snappy at me over something that was beyond my control! he never acts like this. needless to say, I reacted negatively to his outburst. usually I let things like this roll off so as not to ruin the entire day but I didn't this time. (also unlike me) I was pissed. too pissed considering what happened. I made the time we spent together that day unpleasant. this seems to give me the grumpies. and also irritated the people around me apparently.

wondering what is in this.

Interesting experience. I was considering ordering, but AD just recently restocked MX135. I'm not sure it is the same forumula...and one poster on the forum said she didn't get any hits. Are you going to order?
02-03-2014 8:45 PM
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2014 2:03 AM

I may. 30 dollars for 5ml is really steep though. I'll probably check out some reviews before I decide. in the meantime I'm going to keep trying this. I'm a big fan of XS products and want this to work.
02-07-2014 2:03 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XS110 (MX135 knockoff by Steve) Fleur 4 2,002 09-24-2013 3:42 AM
Last Post: Akelah
  XS110 (XS135 knockoff by Steve) Fleur 0 1,019 08-10-2013 3:42 AM
Last Post: Fleur