Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS Journal
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XS Journal
11-18-2013 9:52 PM

(11-12-2013 2:03 PM)Boss Wrote:  Nice report Zcorps.
Have you try 2sp Xist, 1sp lb and 1sp evolve ?
It works great for Asian Girls here but never tried that with Japanese Girls

This write up is a bit late. Sorry about that. I had a chance to try this out over the weekend. 2 sprays of xist, 1 spray of love boat, and 1 spray of evolve. The venue was a bar and a club.

No notable self-effects, but maybe I'm just getting used to applying mones on a regular basis.

Girls who already knew me were latching on to me, getting fairly comfortable with me. One even let me grab her butt a bit (her boyfriend standing literally next to her).

However, girls who I approached seemed a bit put off. Not really interested in conversation. I had to push a bit harder than normal to build rapport. Once they were hooked, they seemed a bit timid still, but they didn't motion to walk away.

I did get one interesting hit though, an woman in her 30’s who I was chatting with originally didn't want to exchange numbers because I was too young and the age gap would be difficult. We had a bit more of a chat, some comfort building from me, and I convinced her to go on a date with me.

I’ll obviously have to try this out a bit more, but my initial verdict with this mix is that it’s a bit too intimidating for approaching girls in Japan. It might be fine for women in their 30’s or on a date with someone you already know.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
11-18-2013 9:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-20-2013 9:10 PM

Yesterday I wore two sprays of xist and two sprays of loveboat to work.

I got the head rush again. Lasted about 30 minutes. It wasn't as strong as last time, but still very noticeable.
The first 2 hours or so I felt sociable and had a lot of trouble sitting down and concentrating. After 2 hours though, it felt more like APi. I felt like I could concentrate and get down to business. Not as pronounced as pure APi, but still noticeable.

First hit of the day was fairly early in the morning. While standing next to a female coworker in the kitchen, she decides to start pulling my arm hair. Addtionally throughout the day she keeps coming up to me and is generally playful with me on a physical level. For example her shaking my hand, or trying to put her hand on my shoulder, etc.

At lunch, the waitress at my table seems a bit intimidated until I make a comment about her hair. She gets a bit flustered and goes into motor mouth mode talking about anything. A bit annoying since I wanted my food.

Around 2 or 3PM, AAA is sitting next to me having a quick debriefing over a project with one of my coworkers. I'm not involved in this conversation at all. I make a quick comment to myself about an email I just recieved and AAA suddenly starts a conversation with me and won't stop talking with me.

7PM (10 hours after applying, so I'm not sure if this was mones or not). I start a quick conversation with a female coworker. Everytime I try to end the conversation she says something along the lines of "Wait wait!" This happens 3 or 4 times.

This stuff is absolutely golden. In my opinion, this combo gives the right ammount of attraction/comfort for Japan.

------------------------

I'm going to continue my journal in the Journal section. Although, I don't plan to abandon this. Rather than posting a journal type posting here, I'll post information about mixes or XS products that I have used. That is, I'll test out the mixes, and then post the results after multiple tests instead of posting a journal type log here.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
11-20-2013 9:10 PM
TheMax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2014 6:35 AM

Maybe LB is my next try, i like how it did to you Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 6:36 AM by TheMax.)
01-05-2014 6:35 AM
wyco diplomat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2014 1:38 AM

Great post!
Some valuable info here!
01-06-2014 1:38 AM
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2014 2:39 AM

I really enjoy this thread, I come back and reread everything every few days and let it settle in my head.

But what is APi? I've been to the XS site and didn't see anything, and I can't find it spelled out in a thread elsewhere in these forums.
01-06-2014 2:39 AM

thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2014 3:46 AM

Same question here and then I did a search on their website and found that API is actually XS107 Beta. Is this correct?

thundr: Core/Imprint
PherX: PherX
PheromeXS: Xist, Evolve, API, Taboo(sample), Cohesion(sample), Ascend(sample)
01-07-2014 3:46 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-07-2014 3:51 AM

(11-18-2013 9:52 PM)Zcorps Wrote:  This write up is a bit late. Sorry about that. I had a chance to try this out over the weekend. 2 sprays of xist, 1 spray of love boat, and 1 spray of evolve. The venue was a bar and a club.

No notable self-effects, but maybe I'm just getting used to applying mones on a regular basis.

Girls who already knew me were latching on to me, getting fairly comfortable with me. One even let me grab her butt a bit (her boyfriend standing literally next to her).

However, girls who I approached seemed a bit put off. Not really interested in conversation. I had to push a bit harder than normal to build rapport. Once they were hooked, they seemed a bit timid still, but they didn't motion to walk away.

I did get one interesting hit though, an woman in her 30’s who I was chatting with originally didn't want to exchange numbers because I was too young and the age gap would be difficult. We had a bit more of a chat, some comfort building from me, and I convinced her to go on a date with me.

I’ll obviously have to try this out a bit more, but my initial verdict with this mix is that it’s a bit too intimidating for approaching girls in Japan. It might be fine for women in their 30’s or on a date with someone you already know.

Try 2 XiSt + 1 Love Boat + 1 Taboo...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-07-2014 3:51 AM
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2014 5:39 PM

(01-06-2014 2:39 AM)sushi Wrote:  I really enjoy this thread, I come back and reread everything every few days and let it settle in my head.

But what is APi? I've been to the XS site and didn't see anything, and I can't find it spelled out in a thread elsewhere in these forums.

https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edition-...i-oil.html
01-07-2014 5:39 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2014 9:07 PM

(01-07-2014 3:51 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Try 2 XiSt + 1 Love Boat + 1 Taboo...

I've also done 2/2/2 or 2/2/1 lb
01-20-2014 9:07 PM

Share This Thread