Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS Journal
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XS Journal
11-09-2013 9:35 AM

(11-09-2013 1:06 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I'm very interested in trying Love boat! Nice report Zcorps!

Haha, good to know people are reading my reports.

--------------------------------

I had a date today, so I used 2 sprays of Xist. One behind both ears. With cologne on both the front and back of my neck. There was a small bit of weird anxiety initially, but that dissipated in a minute.

This was a first date, and I had only spoken to this girl very briefly on the street. Short young girl, looks 16. but is actually 21 (I checked her ID). A bit of a fashionista, probably spends all of her paycheck on clothes.

We meet up for our date. She flashes me an extremely warm smile. We head out for a late lunch. Conversation is hard to keep up, she's nervous as hell, but there's a lot of smiles. She comments that my cologne smells great.

After eating, I test the waters by grabbing her hand, she squeezes back. She's still very nervous, but making eye contact and you can see the huge pupils. I head over to the love hotel district, and walk her into a love hotel. The only resistance was "I've never had sex with a guy on the first date.... but if it's you, that's fine." She then picks out a hotel room.

A bit of cultural info here. In Japan, a lot of sex happens in love hotels. They're basically rooms you can borrow for few hours for a small price. They're clean, and some of the higher end ones have a sauna, jacuzzi, etc. Love hotels are usually clumped together in the same area. When you enter the love hotel district it's pretty obvious where you are, and most girls will be on guard if she's not 100% comfortable with you. Hell even girls you are dating and have already had sex with multiple times put up some sort of resistance when in this area just because of the negative image associated with this place. So when I say there were no objections, and she even picked out the room, that's actually a pretty big thing in Japan.

After entering the room it was easy to get her excited. During sex she made eye contact the entire time, and had huge dilated pupils. Her body seemed unusually sensitive as well. I can't tell if the mones had any effect on her body since this is the first time I've been with her, but wow did she enjoy it.

After we cleaned up and headed out, I noticed she was still nervous. She's much more comfortable than earlier, and conversation is flowing much more naturally, but it's clear she's still on edge. One thing seems clear, Xist hits HARD.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 9:46 AM by Zcorps.)
11-09-2013 9:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2013 5:24 PM

Xist is one hell of a beast. One thing though is it scent? Has anyone commented on it smelling "like an old person"? You said she said your scent smelled good, but were you wearing something else?
11-10-2013 5:24 PM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-10-2013 6:26 PM

(11-10-2013 5:24 PM)Enigma Wrote:  Xist is one hell of a beast. One thing though is it scent? Has anyone commented on it smelling "like an old person"? You said she said your scent smelled good, but were you wearing something else?

There's a small scent with xist, but it's not overwhelming. All of my mones are unscented, but as I mentioned I wore a cover scent. I've never gotten any comment about smelling like a old person. The smell in xist is very light, so I wouldn't worry about the scent as long as you wear a cover.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

11-10-2013 6:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-11-2013 11:00 AM

I went with APi for work today. Two drops on my neck, and half a drop under my nose. Unfortunately I didn't really get a lot of self-effects today.

Only one noticeable hit. One of the grls in the office (someone whom I'm friends with) shook my hand randomly.

Unfortunately, other than that. Not a whole lot to report.

I'll try four drops tomorrow.

11-11-2013 11:00 AM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-11-2013 5:38 PM

Thanks for the journal entries, I am pretty new to the whole Pheromone thing and am excited to try some of StevO's stuff. I just recently ordered Cohesion and am looking fwd to trying some more as funds allow. I can't wait for Cohesion to arrive and give it a test drive! Keep up the good work, looks like I have a long fun road of trial and error ahead of me!!!

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-11-2013 5:38 PM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-12-2013 11:36 AM

(11-11-2013 5:38 PM)elkhunt Wrote:  Thanks for the journal entries, I am pretty new to the whole Pheromone thing and am excited to try some of StevO's stuff. I just recently ordered Cohesion and am looking fwd to trying some more as funds allow. I can't wait for Cohesion to arrive and give it a test drive! Keep up the good work, looks like I have a long fun road of trial and error ahead of me!!!

Thanks for reading my thread. I've heard cohesion is good stuff, but to be honest I've tried it and haven't really noticed any interesting effects. That being said I haven't really tested it out, so it's too early to say anything.

----------------------------

I said I was going to use APi today, but I decided to try Xist + Love Boat. I wanted to try it out at work before I tried it out over the weekend. Main reason was that at work is a controlled environment, and this weekend there's an important event I want to try it out at. Two sprays of love boat on my neck, and two sprays of xist, one behind each ear.

First 40 minutes I had a head rush. This stuff hit ME hard.

3 noticeable hits.

First was more subtle, but one of the girls in the office who I NEVER talk to, decided to say hi to me as she passed by. Not a big hit, but considering I barely ever speak to her, I felt this was a hit. She actually said hi to me several times despite the fact that normally she doesn't even wave at me.

Second hit was with one of the staff that reports to me. This staff member is in her late 20's and reports to me. Among the staff members that report to me, I am probably the most lenient with her. In fact she's regularly part of my group for lunch, so she's generally pretty comfortable around me. Today she was stumbling with her words, biting her lip, and could barely communicate with me. It was actually rather comical to watch.

The third hit happened with AAA (see my previous posts ). I've mentioned her in the past, but she's mid 20's, and quite attractive. I had a brief chat with her in the morning, but I also made sure to hover around her desk long enough for her to get a decent exposure to the mones. She spent a good part of the day doing her best to grab my attention. She was literally yelling across the office at me a few times. There was always some reason behind trying to speak with me, but they all seemed superficial. As an example, she asked me if one of the pens on her desk was mine(it wasn't) . Or, she asked me if I preferred the report she was writing to be doc or docx format. Even though I had a very strong rapport going on with her, I must say this was very unusual behavior for her. So I officially will count this as a hit.

11-12-2013 11:36 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2013 2:03 PM

(11-12-2013 11:36 AM)Zcorps Wrote:  Thanks for reading my thread. I've heard cohesion is good stuff, but to be honest I've tried it and haven't really noticed any interesting effects. That being said I haven't really tested it out, so it's too early to say anything.

----------------------------

I said I was going to use APi today, but I decided to try Xist + Love Boat. I wanted to try it out at work before I tried it out over the weekend. Main reason was that at work is a controlled environment, and this weekend there's an important event I want to try it out at. Two sprays of love boat on my neck, and two sprays of xist, one behind each ear.

First 40 minutes I had a head rush. This stuff hit ME hard.

3 noticeable hits.

First was more subtle, but one of the girls in the office who I NEVER talk to, decided to say hi to me as she passed by. Not a big hit, but considering I barely ever speak to her, I felt this was a hit. She actually said hi to me several times despite the fact that normally she doesn't even wave at me.

Second hit was with one of the staff that reports to me. This staff member is in her late 20's and reports to me. Among the staff members that report to me, I am probably the most lenient with her. In fact she's regularly part of my group for lunch, so she's generally pretty comfortable around me. Today she was stumbling with her words, biting her lip, and could barely communicate with me. It was actually rather comical to watch.

The third hit happened with AAA (see my previous posts ). I've mentioned her in the past, but she's mid 20's, and quite attractive. I had a brief chat with her in the morning, but I also made sure to hover around her desk long enough for her to get a decent exposure to the mones. She spent a good part of the day doing her best to grab my attention. She was literally yelling across the office at me a few times. There was always some reason behind trying to speak with me, but they all seemed superficial. As an example, she asked me if one of the pens on her desk was mine(it wasn't) . Or, she asked me if I preferred the report she was writing to be doc or docx format. Even though I had a very strong rapport going on with her, I must say this was very unusual behavior for her. So I officially will count this as a hit.

Nice report Zcorps.
Have you try 2sp Xist, 1sp lb and 1sp evolve ?
It works great for Asian Girls here but never tried that with Japanese Girls

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 2:07 PM by Boss.)
11-12-2013 2:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-14-2013 12:14 AM

(11-12-2013 2:03 PM)Boss Wrote:  Nice report Zcorps.
Have you try 2sp Xist, 1sp lb and 1sp evolve ?
It works great for Asian Girls here but never tried that with Japanese Girls

I haven't tried that, but I think I will this weekend. I have a date with another young 20 year old, so it should be a great chance to test it out.

11-14-2013 12:14 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-14-2013 9:31 AM

Today at the office I tried four drops of APi.

The self effects were good. I was able to concentrate on my work and I got a lot done. Again this is rather subtle, but it seems to be from APi rather than a placebo effect. I'll do some more testing. I can't say I'm more confident, but I seem to worry less about the minute details, and just go for it.

As for the effect on others. One of the guys in my office who I hate, seems to be asking me for more advice and giving me more respect than he's used to. I honestly can't quite call this a hit since this isn't completely out of character, but it's not normal for him either.

This seemed to work on the females quite well. The office manger kept bugging me most of the day. Chatting with me regularly, and making sure I had everything I needed. I'm calling this a hit since she really did talk to me way more than normal, and in many cases she went out of her way to talk to me.

One of my female staff kept praising me and saying I was a great teacher, and that she was learning a lot from me. Which is funny because I have never done any training with her. Nor do I really give her much guidance in her work.

4 drops shows an increase in effectiveness vs 2 drops. I need to do more testing. As always, I'll report back here with new results.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2013 9:35 AM by Zcorps.)
11-14-2013 9:31 AM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2013 9:53 AM

Appreciate the reports.
11-18-2013 9:53 AM

Share This Thread