Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS Journal
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XS Journal
10-22-2013 9:18 PM

I've decided I'm going to start a journal for XS products and my use with them. I’ll try to keep this specifically XS centered. When mixes are used, I’ll only post them here if an XS product is the center of that mix.

9:00 AM

Running out the door this morning I applied 2 sprays of ascend. I've heard 2 sprays was the standard so I’ll start at 2 and go up and down to test things out.

Initial impressions, this stuff smells! I do not like the smell of this stuff at all. I’m the kind of guy who generally hates scents on his mones, but wow my usual cologne isn't quite covering it up. Next time I’m definitely getting a cover mixed in.

At the office, I head to the kitchen for some coffee, two girls are there. I’m on friendly terms with both of them, so I thought the hits would be a bit difficult to read. I was wrong. One of them gives me a very obvious deer in the headlights look. She wouldn't take her eyes off me the entire time I was there. After pouring my coffee I went back to my desk, but almost immediately went back because I forgot something. As I reentered the kitchen, I heard them talking about me, and giggling.

A few minutes later the other girl in the kitchen (the one who didn't Deer in the headlights me) brings me a report, and as she walks away, she turns heard head to look back at me several times. Unusual behavior for her, especially considering she's the most pursued girl in the office.

10:00 AM

I don't know if this is a male hit or not. but my manager (sitting next to me ) is talking to me more excessively than usual. A lot of non-work related chit chat, but this isn't too far from normal behavior.

Real good stuff so far. I'll keep this updated.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
10-22-2013 9:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: XS Journal
10-23-2013 8:58 PM

Continuing from the previous post

12:00
I had lunch with another girl in the office. Although I’m on friendly terms with this girl, we don’t really have any sort of relationship besides me just saying hi when I see her, and maybe a few chats over coffee. Lunch was supposed to strictly be for work. A few minutes in she wouldn’t stop playing with her hair, and also started rubbing my feet with her feet.

19:00
We had a small event in the office so I decided to use one more spray of ascend. It was a catered dinner and one of the caterers caught my eye. I was clearly checking her out, and I got slapped by one of the girls in the office. A few minutes later I said I was going to chat her up, and the same girl that slapped me gave me a death stare. It was clear look of jealousy. Now with this office girl, I have nothing going on. She’s usually a bit cold as well, so this was a very unexpected reaction

A few minutes later, this same girl was giving me compliments and calling me cute.

Overall I am impressed with Ascend. I still need to do more testing, but it looks like this will fall into my regular lineup. I'm actually curious on how this would work for me in a club environment.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

10-23-2013 8:58 PM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-27-2013 3:54 AM

Went out for Halloween last night.

I started out with 2 sprays of ascend, and kept the sample of bliss in my pocket to put on later in the night, just so I could compare and contrast the results.

My first stop was at a crowded bar. On the way there, one of my male friends kept bumping into me, which was a bit annoying. I'm attributing this to the mones since he got touchier throughout the night, and he's not really a toucher.

No hits that I can definitively say are from the mones, but I noticed that everyone I talked to was friendly, and opened up almost immediately.

At this point, I actually felt a dip in my mood for whatever reason, so I sprayed 2 sprays of bliss from the sample bottle. I didn't really notice anything, so I tried 2 more 30 minutes later. At that point I felt myself actually feel better.

I was upbeat, and wanted to just enjoy myself. This was reflected in my interactions as well. It's hard to describe, but what bliss did to me was quite amazing.

There was only one real hit, a cute girl in her early 20's opened up the moment I said hi. Extremely friendly, and she was touching my arms. She did have a bit to drink though, so that may have influenced this, but Japanese girls aren't very touchy most of the time, so I'm willing to bet the had more to do with it.

Even without any other hits, I felt like there was a really good overall mood around me that wasn't normally there. This could be a placebo effect, but I'll have to test some more.

After the bar we ended up going to a club. At this point, the sample bottle of bliss I had in my pocket broke open. At this point I was ODing on bliss. I got A LOT of touching from everybody in the club. No sexual touching though, it was more friendly touching. Most of my guy friends had their around my shoulders though.

Last hit though, one girl whose costume I identified correctly kept trying to grab my attention. Whenever she was in eyesight, she would motion me over, and have her friend grab me. I don't know if I can attribute that to mones though.

Anyways, good reactions. I think I'll buy a bottle of bliss next chance I get.

10-27-2013 3:54 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-30-2013 9:17 PM

I worse two sprays of ascend to the office yesterday.
No major hits. One of the office girls I never talk to smiled as she walked by, that’s the closest I got to an obvious hit. Most of the people in the office were friendly, but they’re normally very friendly anyways, so it’s always difficult to notice the subtlety.

However I've noticed some self-effects. Whenever I have ascend on, I seem to really be able to concentrate and attack my work. It’s great, and makes me really productive.

Does anyone have any idea what is making me do that ? It would be great if I could get just that in a bottle without the sexuality. That way I could spray that stuff during the day, and then when night comes I could toss on something different.

Or maybe does anyone know anything similar to this?

10-30-2013 9:17 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-31-2013 4:46 AM

APi has this self-effect as well without any overt sexuality. Just add some Desire Me oil to give it that sexual kick when you need it. C4 has this self-effect as well, but beware of clingers when using this mix. I have a feeling Love Potion's Focus Potion may work as well, but it's hard to say since seemingly no one has used it save for NuTrix (who may or may not have reported on it). I'd say those first two (APi and C4) would be your best options for what you're looking for.
10-31-2013 4:46 AM

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-04-2013 8:35 AM

(10-31-2013 4:46 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  APi has this self-effect as well without any overt sexuality. Just add some Desire Me oil to give it that sexual kick when you need it. C4 has this self-effect as well, but beware of clingers when using this mix. I have a feeling Love Potion's Focus Potion may work as well, but it's hard to say since seemingly no one has used it save for NuTrix (who may or may not have reported on it). I'd say those first two (APi and C4) would be your best options for what you're looking for.

Thanks. I just put in an order for Api. I'll test it out and hopefuly I'll get some good results.

----------------------------------

I tried evolve out this weekend.

Initially one spray followed by a second when I felt I wasn't getting any real hits.

This doesn't seem to vibe well with other guys. I went to a party on Friday and it seemed like most of the men around me were trying to avoid talking to me.

With women it seems like an instant hit. One girl at a bar started holding my hand after about a minute of introducing myself. I noticed her guy friends get into defensive mode and started putting his arms around her.

A two pair of girls were instantly drawn to me when I said hi to them in the street. This pair turned out interesting as it seemed like they were just interested in hanging out with me. They ended up following me most of the night. I took them both back to my place around 3 am, and ended up banging the cuter one in my bathroom.

11-04-2013 8:35 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 12:57 AM

I ordered APi and Bliss Monday night. I received the package Wednesday at Noon. I live in Japan so this traveled a LONG way fast. Steve really has the logistics down. This is pretty awesome. Also had the pop rocks!

-----------

Last night I went to a fairly decent sized event. It was a work related event, but there were people from other companies participating as well. There was a lot of alcohol flowing so it made sense to try out SOB. I went with 4 sprays sample bottle of SOB.

This smells as bad as ascend, I would definitely get a fragrance mixed in. Initially I had a headache after applying this, but that could have been a coincidence. It was a short 5 minute headache.

The self-effects were great. This stuff turned me into an animal. I can’t be 100% sure this was from the mones, but I was in a really chatty mood. I talked to anyone and everyone without hesitation. The men all seemed to give me self-respect, and everyone made sure I had a drink in my hand.

The women all seemed receptive. The only obvious hit was when a coworker who was flirting pretty heavily with me. She started talking about how she wants to hang out with me, and how we need to grab a beer just by ourselves. This is bery forward for a Japanese woman, and today at the office, she seems a bit embarrassed about last night.

Again though, all the women seemed receptive to talk to me, and seemed to hang on to my every word. I got nothing even close to a blowoff.

SOB is great, and I will be buying a bottle in the near future. I'm a fairly new customer of Steve's, but looks like I'm hooked.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 1:02 AM by Zcorps.)
11-06-2013 12:57 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-07-2013 9:33 AM

Tried out Api at work today. 2 drops on my neck with a few sprays of my usual cologne over it.

I had originally planned to take a cab to work in the morning, but decided against that and took the commuter train where I wouldn't have to pay for my train ride. Part of me feels this decision should be attributed to APi, but I honestly can't be sure. Before applying APi, I had firmly decided that a cab was in order because I was running late that morning. After applying APi, I thought to myself it won't matter if I'm late to the office.

Overall I noticed I was a bit more cheerful in the office and that I concentrated on my work a bit more than usual, but I can't quite pin this on APi quite yet. This will require more testing.

I had two hits from others that I will attribute to APi. The first one was one of my male colleagues, I made a comment about getting approval for one of my projects, and he came up and gave me a quick massage. He's never done that. In addition he was hovering by my desk trying to interact with me all morning.

The second hit was a woman from another section in the office. We rarely interact. She knows who I am, and we sometimes exchange one or two comments in the kitchen, but she decided that today she was going to talk to me a lot and get my contact information.

There was a possible third hit, but this girl has given me consistent hits since I started wearing mones in the office. Since we already have a strong rapport going on, these might no be hits, but rather normal interaction base on our strong rapport. Anyways, every time I passed by her today she would make sure to have some sort of conversation with me, and would follow me holding that conversation until I ended it somehow. She was also making a weird comment about how my hair looks beter today than usual. It was weird because she came out of nowhere with that. For future reference I'll call her AAA from now on.

Anyways so far APi seems like good stuff. I'll test this out next week a bit more. Tomorrow is Friday. I've decided that from now on, every Friday I'll wear something a social during the day, then apply something sexual in he evening after work. I have a bottle of XS111 (love boat) waiting to be used, so I'll try that out tomorrow.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 9:38 AM by Zcorps.)
11-07-2013 9:33 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-08-2013 7:09 PM

I tried xs111 aka, love boat. 2 sprays in the morning before I left for work. Not a strong smell, you don't need a cover.

Unfortunately I didn't really see any thing I could call a hit, but I could tell it was working on me. I felt like I wanted to chat people, and was distracted pretty heavily in the morning.

Towards the evening, I did 2 more sprays and went out on the town. Good reactions from girls overall. They seemed friendly in general. One of my male friends kept saying I smelled good, and also kept touching me and wanting to speak with me. I couldn't tell if that was a hit or if he was drunk (he was REALLY drunk at that point).

Only one obvious hit. A young girl, early 20's. I spoke with her as I was crossing the street. At first you could see her trying to avoid talking with me. That's generally a normal reaction here in Japan as girls get approached often on the street. I introduced myself and shook her hand. That's when I saw the hit. A lot of eye contact, a big broad smile. She started asking questions as if wanting to get to know me. I asked her to give me her number, and she gave it to me. We continued chatting, and she asked if we could grab coffee sometime in the future. She was very much throwing herself at me.

Again, even if there was only one obvious hit, girls were all pretty friendly. I'm not exactly sure how to interpret love boat. It obviously has a very strong social component, but I can't tell if the other part is status or sexual. More testing needs to be done! In any case, it seems like love boat will be my product of choice for street.

11-08-2013 7:09 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

11-09-2013 1:06 AM

I'm very interested in trying Love boat! Nice report Zcorps!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-09-2013 1:06 AM

Share This Thread