Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
XS-199 Comply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XS-199 Comply
05-26-2019 12:46 PM

(05-25-2019 5:22 PM)Hombre Wrote:  cool man, i read about it and celebrity in the pxs forum.
i am very surprised that nobody writes about pxs stuff in general here anymore.

then again the love god is the only thread still alive for some reason.

the comply blend sounds very powerful and useful, i am very interested.
if you can keep writing youre experience that would be great!

That is my point exactly. I don’t know why people haven’t posted much about Comply or Celebrity here.

I saw your post on Androsterone Sulfate. My hope is that others will post more of their experiences with combinations and new blends here.

And the Love God is amazing and the easiest daily blend that I’ve ever had. That said, I’m sure everyone knows that different environments and situations may call for different blends.

And think about this idea, you read my post and the ones on discoverxs and you still need more reviews. I don’t think that mine alone will do that for you. So you post on here too, ok.

The Sales environment seems like a great place for this blend which is what appeals to me.

I wore Comply to dinner and 2 waitresses served me instead of 1. No, they didn’t flirt with me in any way. But they were so attentive to me that other tables started to notice.

It doesn’t work on everyone just like all mixes, but when it does. I’ve been impressed. And I never got Xist spray or Love Boat to do anything for me. But that is why we test and report.
05-26-2019 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-26-2019 3:39 PM

(05-24-2019 9:42 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I do. It also makes me tired at the end of the day so I have to take a b complex supplement.

My understanding is that his Celebrity mix and P74 are part of the mix. I’ve never worn celebrity, but I have worn P74. It has other molecules in it too.

I believe that a part of the compliance is the status bump. I also believe that the status bump makes some people stand off a bit.

FYI, if your B complex is synthetic and not from a whole food source, it's not helping you. placebo effect 100%
05-26-2019 3:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2019 4:39 PM

(05-26-2019 12:46 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  That is my point exactly. I don’t know why people haven’t posted much about Comply or Celebrity here.

I saw your post on Androsterone Sulfate. My hope is that others will post more of their experiences with combinations and new blends here.

And the Love God is amazing and the easiest daily blend that I’ve ever had. That said, I’m sure everyone knows that different environments and situations may call for different blends.

And think about this idea, you read my post and the ones on discoverxs and you still need more reviews. I don’t think that mine alone will do that for you. So you post on here too, ok.

The Sales environment seems like a great place for this blend which is what appeals to me.

I wore Comply to dinner and 2 waitresses served me instead of 1. No, they didn’t flirt with me in any way. But they were so attentive to me that other tables started to notice.

It doesn’t work on everyone just like all mixes, but when it does. I’ve been impressed. And I never got Xist spray or Love Boat to do anything for me. But that is why we test and report.

i am interested on how it will perform on job interviews and in managing people.

i also have to admit that i havent been posting much reviews lately, i work all day in front of the computer so i am getting lazy about writing here as well.
i will try harder.

just today i had a good run with tusc, then added xist and had an awesome night.
xist is amazing for me, but the effects are not always immediately apparent.
05-26-2019 4:39 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-26-2019 6:11 PM

(05-26-2019 4:39 PM)Hombre Wrote:  i am interested on how it will perform on job interviews and in managing people.

i also have to admit that i havent been posting much reviews lately, i work all day in front of the computer so i am getting lazy about writing here as well.
i will try harder.

just today i had a good run with tusc, then added xist and had an awesome night.
xist is amazing for me, but the effects are not always immediately apparent.

Fair enough. It would depend on the job, I suppose. I sell to people who have higher status than I do. I normally wear socials which work very well, but Comply would come in handy for some of these potential clients.

If someone at work won’t take your advice ever....If your in laws are super opionanted and don’t back down....if you just want VIP treatment.

I can think of more than 100 different scenarios where I would use a blend like this one.

It does intimidate, so in situations where that could back fire (I believe it could in some job interviews) one has to be mindful of the culture and the position one is going after.

I look forward to your helpful posts.
(05-26-2019 3:39 PM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  FYI, if your B complex is synthetic and not from a whole food source, it's not helping you. placebo effect 100%

I want to assume that you meant this to be helpful to me. How something is said is very important to me.

The tone that I imagine when I read this rubs me the wrong way.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 6:14 PM by DarkLord1.)
05-26-2019 6:11 PM

Share This Thread