Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS-199 Comply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XS-199 Comply
05-23-2019 2:21 PM

I had meant to test another blend first, but this came in the mail first and I was curious.

I saw a post on this forum by @theLaw about this blend so I headed over to the other forum to read about this mix.

Wore this at one spray and it made me feel uplifted and happy. One might say giddy which is normally not my mood.

Then it settles down and I go to a negotiation. Getting work done on my house and trying to get a deal. I do get the price down and discover that SteveO is right, it works on me too, and I catch myself before getting more service than I originally planned.

Wear it to eat lunch and I noticed women looking at me and then quickly looking away. Then I noticed men doing it. Next I start looking at people and if I smile, they smile back and say hello. If I don’t smile, they look down really fast.

I’m not certain of it, but it feels to me that this blend raised my status....Quite a bit too. No other interactions other when the service folks.

Finally I wear it to a meeting and this is what surprised me. I was joking with someone I already know and I casually joked about this person picking up my favorite dessert. Just joking around....and the did it. They drove about 40 minutes round trip and they gave it to me. Now this needs more testing, for sure. But in my limited experience, I like it.

One spray seemed a lot stronger than I had imagined, but full disclosure, I haven’t been wearing pheromones very often and with almost every blend, the first time I wear it, it’s strong. SteveO must be doing something new with the dispersion too, because it was much greater than a normal spray.

So I know Nu Trix and theLaw have worn this blend. Anyone else?
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 3:28 PM by DarkLord1.)
05-23-2019 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: XS-199 Comply
05-24-2019 7:56 AM

do you mean it makes you more compliant as well?
05-24-2019 7:56 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-24-2019 9:42 AM

(05-24-2019 7:56 AM)Hombre Wrote:  do you mean it makes you more compliant as well?

I do. It also makes me tired at the end of the day so I have to take a b complex supplement.

My understanding is that his Celebrity mix and P74 are part of the mix. I’ve never worn celebrity, but I have worn P74. It has other molecules in it too.

I believe that a part of the compliance is the status bump. I also believe that the status bump makes some people stand off a bit.
05-24-2019 9:42 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-24-2019 3:53 PM

(05-24-2019 9:42 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I also believe that the status bump makes some people stand off a bit.

100% - It's also possible that 1 spray is the max, and might even be too strong.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-24-2019 3:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-24-2019 8:36 PM

(05-24-2019 3:53 PM)theLaw Wrote:  100% - It's also possible that 1 spray is the max, and might even be too strong.

I agree. I won’t go past 1 spray....May try a half spray. Very strong blend. Very large diffusion range too.
05-24-2019 8:36 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-24-2019 8:51 PM

(05-24-2019 8:36 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I agree. I won’t go past 1 spray....May try a half spray. Very strong blend. Very large diffusion range too.

I tried 4 sprays, and felt like a cop driving in traffic.Eek

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-24-2019 8:51 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2019 6:36 AM

ok so its kind of a problem no?

i dont want to be more compliant then i already am.
or do you find it easy to manage somehow?
05-25-2019 6:36 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-25-2019 8:43 AM

(05-25-2019 6:36 AM)Hombre Wrote:  ok so its kind of a problem no?

i dont want to be more compliant then i already am.
or do you find it easy to manage somehow?

Only if you allow it to be. Before I buy/try a pheromone, I read what I can about it and really consider how it might help.

Because I know what the pheromone can do, I caught myself. It’s no different than when I wear Bad Wolf or Alpha Q. I know how to manage things when I wear a blend once I know what to expect. And, again, I know when I want to wear things....and how to steer things.

With this blend, I would smile and suggest things in a friendly way. I will wear it in situations where raised status can help me. I suggested something to someone that previously wasn’t open to trying it and they said yes this time. That something is to quit smoking. I’ve known the person for years and he would always defend his smoking. Now will he follow through? I don’t know, but at least he said yes to the idea of it this time.

This blend is in his beta section so it may be still a work in progress. A few of the other posters wear extra P74 with it. I’m surprised that more people haven’t tried it and reported on it here. Celebrity too since that seems to be a big part of this blend and Celebrity has been out for years.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019 8:44 AM by DarkLord1.)
05-25-2019 8:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-25-2019 9:56 AM

(05-24-2019 8:51 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I tried 4 sprays, and felt like a cop driving in traffic.Eek

Yep, that would definitely be a science experiment at that dosage. Haven’t heard of many guys using many other mixes to see what that does.

I’m thinking about astaxanthin and what that might might do with it.
05-25-2019 9:56 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2019 5:22 PM

(05-25-2019 8:43 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Only if you allow it to be. Before I buy/try a pheromone, I read what I can about it and really consider how it might help.

Because I know what the pheromone can do, I caught myself. It’s no different than when I wear Bad Wolf or Alpha Q. I know how to manage things when I wear a blend once I know what to expect. And, again, I know when I want to wear things....and how to steer things.

With this blend, I would smile and suggest things in a friendly way. I will wear it in situations where raised status can help me. I suggested something to someone that previously wasn’t open to trying it and they said yes this time. That something is to quit smoking. I’ve known the person for years and he would always defend his smoking. Now will he follow through? I don’t know, but at least he said yes to the idea of it this time.

This blend is in his beta section so it may be still a work in progress. A few of the other posters wear extra P74 with it. I’m surprised that more people haven’t tried it and reported on it here. Celebrity too since that seems to be a big part of this blend and Celebrity has been out for years.

cool man, i read about it and celebrity in the pxs forum.
i am very surprised that nobody writes about pxs stuff in general here anymore.

then again the love god is the only thread still alive for some reason.

the comply blend sounds very powerful and useful, i am very interested.
if you can keep writing youre experience that would be great!
05-25-2019 5:22 PM

Share This Thread