Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
darkangel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
04-18-2015 10:26 PM

Thank you very much for answering all! what is your opinion of the combination of Xist + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone? good idea? bad idea? thanks!

My Arsenal

LAL

Aqua Vitae,Nude Alpha, Wolf(Sample),

PXS

Xist
04-18-2015 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-18-2015 10:29 PM

Good I like it. I think I might like Xist + A-1 w/out the NA a bit better, but I need more testing to make sure. It certainly ain't bad. But I like overt, crazy reactions. Hunter

My Journal
04-18-2015 10:29 PM
Sylvian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2015 6:01 PM

Maybe Xist and Cohesion? Just a question, I'm also interested in creating the effect the OP is looking for.

Overt crazy actions, yes! Like they're in a trance or something.
05-21-2015 6:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-21-2015 6:10 PM

I did XiSt with Nude Alpha and Androstadienone many times. Often this was in the form of Imprint, which also includes Beta -nol and Oxytocin among other molecules.

1 drop NA + 2 sprays XiSt + 2 sprays Imprint

Aside from the negative self-effects, Imprint was actually one of my favorite mixes. The Nude Alpha was too intimidating on younger women, but your age range should be fine. XiSt was always a disappointment for me, most of the reviews being based on hype - it worked to some weak extent when combined with other mixes, but on its own it was worthless. There are better mixes out there than this. GOA looks more solid than this entire combo. Perhaps Voodoo + GOA would be along the lines of what you're looking for? Just add Timbersilk for the hitting power of Apex products as well. Stick with 2 drops Voodoo if you're going to be using this daily. As GOA is an Androstadienone -based product, it may not be wise to use this daily. Only HAX products to my knowledge have managed to get rid of Androstadienone depression completely. If GOA fits this bill as well, I may need to pick up some myself.

While I can't attest to GOA being a good product, I can recommend 2 drops Voodoo + 25mcg P96 as a solid, attractive mix, even moreso with XSR37 and APi as a base.

On a slightly OT note - Snoopy, or anyone for that matter - do you detect any Beta -nol in GOA?
05-21-2015 6:10 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2015 4:44 AM

There is definitely Beta Androstenol in GOA. But, along with the Androstadienone , all the negative effects have been curtailed.
About a year ago I threw every mix at this girl. The only thing she responded to was Xist and Androstadienone , and both did she respond. Everything else she ignored.

I prefer Xist spray to the oil, and I like to wear 3 sprays. In pubs and clubs, this is a great attention grabbing mix.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 4:46 AM by JaGenau.)
05-23-2015 4:44 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-23-2015 12:12 PM

(05-23-2015 4:44 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  There is definitely Beta Androstenol in GOA. But, along with the Androstadienone , all the negative effects have been curtailed.
About a year ago I threw every mix at this girl. The only thing she responded to was Xist and Androstadienone , and both did she respond. Everything else she ignored.

I prefer Xist spray to the oil, and I like to wear 3 sprays. In pubs and clubs, this is a great attention grabbing mix.

Do you get the chattiness from Xist? What other effects would you say you get other than attention grabbing properties
05-23-2015 12:12 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2015 2:34 PM

(05-23-2015 12:12 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Do you get the chattiness from Xist? What other effects would you say you get other than attention grabbing properties

I don't get much from Xist in terms of self effects. When I apply, I feel a huge rush, which quickly dissipates. After a few hours I feel tired. The self effects are the thing I dislike most about Xist. GOA is way more chatty. GOA has incredible self effects. It makes me feel really social and confident. Bold and detached from outcome.

When I wear Xist to a pub or a club (anywhere where there is alcohol) I typically have women sending me very overt signs that they want me. I once stopped a moderately drunk woman in the street and asked her for directions. Both her and her friend started hugging me and kissing me and throwing all sorts of compliments at me. That is usually what happens when I wear Xist out like that. I prefer it to Taboo for nightwear.
05-23-2015 2:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-24-2015 7:28 PM

(05-23-2015 4:44 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  There is definitely Beta Androstenol in GOA. But, along with the Androstadienone , all the negative effects have been curtailed.

Interesting. I may end up going for this mix after all - I do hate Androstadienone 's self-effects, but it sounds like whatever bonadzzz is using, it's likely the same thing HAX is using to eliminate Androstadienone self-effects.

1 drop Voodoo works nicely without adding an excessive dose of Beta -nol. I still see no reason why the two wouldn't work fine together, so long as the dose of VD is kept to a minimum.
05-24-2015 7:28 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-24-2015 7:58 PM

(05-24-2015 7:28 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Interesting. I may end up going for this mix after all - I do hate Androstadienone 's self-effects, but it sounds like whatever bonadzzz is using, it's likely the same thing HAX is using to eliminate Androstadienone self-effects.

1 drop Voodoo works nicely without adding an excessive dose of Beta -nol. I still see no reason why the two wouldn't work fine together, so long as the dose of VD is kept to a minimum.

Usually I apply 2 drops of GOA with another mone like Captain or THU and experience no Androstadienone lethargy, unlike when using AM where later in the day, some lethargy sets in no matter what. Even running GOA solo at 2 drops works fine without negative side effects.

I'd to purposely overdose on GOA at 6 drops (3 times normal dosage) in order to experience lethargy. Slept like a baby that night. Another member here did a re-app of GOA in the evening of the same day, and experienced depression. However, when he did not do that, I believe he was fine.

GOA is fantastic! Give it a go, I believe you'll love it! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-24-2015 7:58 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2015 6:28 PM

I find it hard to compare Xist and NA....totally different products to me. I don't view xist as a sexual stand alone while I've worn NA stand alone for just that purpose multiple times. I've got GOA on the way and am very curious about it. I love Xist but neither Xist or Imprint (which I also have) is truly sexual vs a social romantic "feel good" mix. I think Xist a wonderful daily use stand alone for general office/social interaction that does generate romantic thoughts from women and mild respect/trust from men. NA is a much more sexual attractant....hopefully I'll report on GOA after a week or two of solo use.
05-28-2015 6:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha + Grail of Affection (NA + GOA) E J 6 589 11-19-2018 5:40 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Nude Alpha plus Ascend E J 15 1,412 08-27-2018 12:33 PM
Last Post: avi
  Nude Alpha: Gel or Oil RTBoss 20 7,213 08-20-2018 2:45 PM
Last Post: Mischief
  Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night Snoopyace 4 1,122 02-08-2018 10:54 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 17 9,431 12-23-2017 3:43 PM
Last Post: AMMO5680