Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Worst night ever with Sob oil but great self effect
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Worst night ever with Sob oil but great self effect
05-10-2015 2:02 PM

(05-07-2015 7:18 PM)haggy Wrote:  If my target is someone older than me, MILF. She is.more establish in her career and finances than me. Which mones should I use?

A314 Oil + 25mcg P74 + (optionally) 25mcg TAA + 50mcg Beta -nol

APi can be substituted for A314, but it won't be quite as effective as A314 itself. I'll also say I've have *ridiculous* results with XSR37, both on its own and combined with APi, sprayed directly on top of the APi after the dry-down and always at 12.5mcg. I strongly suspect this molecule is P90, though with the effects I'm seeing, it's almost certainly P90. My favorite single molecule by far, surpassing and replacing even my old favorite, Epiandrosterone, and it seems to hit targets of all ages. This would definitely put a cougar/MILF on your trail in tandem with A314/APi. Note that, for those who don't already know, P90 was used in Rev24 Superfine Edition, one of the most legendary variations of A314. The spray is better, as it doesn't seem to kill the self-effects one bit, but it has all the incredible effects P90 is known for. I normally don't like hyping up products in the least, but this one is worth it - the only product in my years of testing that has ever been worth getting hyped up over. I can only imagine what it could do in a more target-rich environment - small towns aren't exactly my favorite.
05-10-2015 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alpha360 #2 - Banned
Banned

05-13-2015 3:05 AM

Alpha360 wrote:
Why the need to lie about where I live kimosabe? I don’t live in indonesia and I never said I live there. Can I ask how you came up with that idea? Why would you need to guess about it when obviously you didn’t know?

Someone can know where I live if he read the first thread I did here. Someone can guess I don’t live in Indonesia if he noticed the amount of black girls I talk about in my thread.
https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs...#post25285
I live in an African country with some french people, 70% of people there are black or mixed race. Asian are a minority here, maybe around 4%

Your behavior reveal who you are. I’m glad you banned me, I won’t have to deal with you again. It’s not an healthy place to learn about pheromone.

Only last thing, I never said I don’t like you Mark. I guess you thought it was the case when I said this here :
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hi-from-Alp...#pid145037

Though If I remember correctly I may have said I don’t like your behavior in some pm to some member here. Maybe you are able to read them. But still it would be your behavior I don’t like and not you. I believe behavior can be change.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 3:09 AM by Alpha360 #2.)
05-13-2015 3:05 AM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2015 3:46 AM

(05-13-2015 3:05 AM)Tester Wrote:  Alpha360 wrote:
Why the need to lie about where I live kimosabe? I don’t live in indonesia and I never said I live there. Can I ask how you came up with that idea? Why would you need to guess about it when obviously you didn’t know?

Someone can know where I live if he read the first thread I did here. Someone can guess I don’t live in Indonesia if he noticed the amount of black girls I talk about in my thread.
I live in an African country with some french people, 70% of people there are black or mixed race. Asian are a minority here, maybe around 4%

Your behavior reveal who you are. I’m glad you banned me, I won’t have to deal with you again. It’s not an healthy place to learn about pheromone.

Only last thing, I never said I don’t like you Mark. I guess you thought it was the case when I said this here :

Though If I remember correctly I may have said I don’t like your behavior in some pm to some member here. Maybe you are able to read them. But still it would be your behavior I don’t like and not you. I believe behavior can be change.

Ah good to hear that you come back with different id
Welcome tester, don't get mad because of being banned
We really love you
05-13-2015 3:46 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-13-2015 4:09 AM

(05-13-2015 3:05 AM)Tester Wrote:  Alpha360 wrote:

You're right. For some reason I thought I saw your nickname in the Indonesia thread and ran with that without checking.

You are from Reunion Island, not Indonesia. For that error, I apologize.

However, that doesn't change anything else I said in my earlier post. Given the way you're calling out Mark here and talking about his behaviour, without understanding that it is your behaviour that led to the ban in the first place, further reinforces my earlier portrayal of your character. Not to mention your censure in at least one other pheromone forum.

If anyone is interested, this is the thread in which Alpha360 details how he disputed AD on PayPal(click.)

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 4:22 AM by kimosabe.)
05-13-2015 4:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-13-2015 9:31 AM

(05-13-2015 3:05 AM)Alpha360 #2 Wrote:  Your behavior reveal who you are. I’m glad you banned me, I won’t have to deal with you again. It’s not an healthy place to learn about pheromone.

No that post just pissed me off! As did your "Review of Pherotruth and pheromones website" thread!

Alpha360 on pheromone-forum Wrote:I'm still testing pherotruth but I think there is a lot things that are not said. I posted a thread on that on pherotruth:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Review-of-P...es-website
Also I don't really like Mark attitude, his way of managing the pherotruth forum. Which I said on my intro post but as I'm considered a noob so I don't get any trust yet. Or maybe people are afraid of posting what they really think.

And, you're a liar too!

Somehow, with the attitude you came in here with I don't doubt that a bit and NO I cannot read PM's!

I love how these pricks make that and other bullshit accusations though, attempting to divert attention when they get called out for their actions!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-13-2015 9:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2015 11:00 AM

Patiently awaiting the arrival of Alpha360#3
05-13-2015 11:00 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2015 2:01 PM

If you dont like how this forum is run by Mark with his money
Then pay for hosting your self and start your own forum

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
05-13-2015 2:01 PM

Share This Thread