Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst date ever
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Worst date ever
03-25-2020 4:13 PM

Tell us about your worst date ever

I have one that come to mind. I met a woman online. She was pretty but not a stunner. On my scale of 1-10 she was an 8. We chatted for a bit online. I liked her personality.

We agreed to meet at a popular franchise restaurant. We met. She was nice. We were quickly seated and ordered our drinks. The conversation was flowing. She was all smiles. She asked me about the ring that I was wearing. I told her that I belonged to a fraternity.

That's when things turned ugly. She said "I've read about you guys." I opened my mouth to defend fraternities. She immediately said "I know all about you all! I'm not stupid!" I decided to stay quiet because she was getting worked up. We ate awkwardly in silence. Minutes seemed like hours. I asked her "How is your meal?" she ignored me and kept eating. I tried to ask her about her job and again she ignored me.

I had never been in such a crazy situation. We continued to eat in super awkward silence. People all around us were happy, laughing and chatting it up. I couldn't wait to finish. I signaled the waitress for the check.

The check came quickly. I had my card ready and I paid the whole thing tip included. She was still eating so I got up from the table and left. I was so happy and relieved to get out of there.

I wasn't hurt. I was just absolutely stunned by her behavior.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-25-2020 4:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Worst date ever
03-25-2020 4:24 PM

What mones were you wearing? Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-25-2020 4:24 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-25-2020 4:46 PM

(03-25-2020 4:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  What mones were you wearing? Wizard

None at all

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-25-2020 4:46 PM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2020 10:03 AM

It's that kind of person that has discouraged me from anything other than a coffee date for the first date. Had too many in my life only meet for the free meal.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
03-26-2020 10:03 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

03-26-2020 4:02 PM

Crazy situation.And the only reason she kept eating with someone she clearly disliked is because she knew you would pay.Zero dignity, but that's your average woman.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-26-2020 4:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-26-2020 4:10 PM

I think if you wore M3x you would of at least made it to kissing. ;-)

Never had a date in the last 3 years of using M3x 2017 with the Hb9’s that I didn’t get kissing and feeling up from at minimum and many times sex.

Sure one bad date I had , was an hb9 woman who ordered drinks every time I went to the washroom. I later found out she was an alcoholic. But I still made it to kissing. Never gave her a second chance after that night.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 4:15 PM by dsouza.)
03-26-2020 4:10 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

03-27-2020 12:54 AM

Never met a woman interested in me who was okay with me spending more than $7 on her on a date. Never met a woman interested in me who wasn't trying to fuck or kiss.

Not sure why we're shifting whose to blame or at fault for our decisions and actions so to speak on women. Let's not encourage the nice guy mentally where a person is owed payment for being nice.

@Paradox
Her behaviour stunned you?
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020 2:23 AM by Stories.)
03-27-2020 12:54 AM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2020 9:50 PM

That did not sound too bad lol

I had a bad one.. a girl and I went to get food and we just did not click very well. This was in college and we talked a bit about growing up and what our experience in high school was like. She almost never went to parties, never went out, her parents told her to stay in and she listened, very good student. High school for me was exactly the opposite, though I was a decent student. Especially as an upperclassman.. always partying, always brought girls home, every weekend, killed it there frankly and my grandparents (who raised me for the most part and whose home I stayed in) were like apparently swinging pretty hard in the 70s so they were all for me doing wtf ever as long as I didn't knock anyone up.

The girl was pretty attractive, great body, real nice rack, and a bit tall, maybe 5'9, so despite having completely different experiences in dating in high school and in college, I tried to accept the differences and make it work. Still, it was pretty cold I think, even though we had a few sparks that got us on a date initially, and a few interesting similarities.

What did it was the difference in boundaries. We went back to my place, neither of us had drank and I could hardly see it going anywhere, but my room was like disgusting. So I told her to give me a second, and went to close the door behind me as I entered my room, which she then pushed back on, which I then pushed back on harder, and to which the whole potential most definitely fell off a cliff and died.

I cleaned a few things, let her in, she looked at some of my books and that was it.

We were 20, and I had at least a dozen sex partners in my life by that point. I'm pretty sure she had 1 or 2. Sucked in a way. I figure if I'd ever had a girl like that I would have been a better student.
03-28-2020 9:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread