Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What combination do you recommend?
2-3 dabs of Wolf, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
3 spray Corpo, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
2 drop AV, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
Other (suggestion below)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Work mix poll
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Work mix poll
11-20-2012 9:52 AM

(11-19-2012 4:38 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  Do you not have wolf?

Wolf and Hypnotica would be two excellent products to combine together for hanging with the brahs.

I do have Wolf, but it's usually hit or miss for me.. so I'd want to avoid using it. I'm planning on using that combo sometime in the near future hanging with my friends.. thanks!

(11-20-2012 9:46 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  Wish I had read the whole post before I put the A-1 on!

Corpo has been amazing for me. I was offered every job I interviewed for when wearing Corpo. I just finished a week training program wearing Corpo every day and it went well. The women loved me and I got a lot of respect all around. Messed it up a bit when I decided to put on my Scent of Eros/New Pheromone Additive combination after diner one night. Things were going great beforehand, laughing and singing, but when I came down with the new combination, the women all clammed up and went to bed.
Didn't know Corp took so long to start working. I sprayed it on 1/2 an hour before my interviews and I thought it worked well. I think the self effects play a major part in how you handle yourself in meetings like this.

thelime,

Corpos full effects start after about hour 4-5. It hits HARD HARD HARD after that time. Not quite sure where you live, but heat has a lot to do with it too. Now my area is getting cooler, it'll take longer for the mones to achieve their potential. What dosage do you use and do you wear it solo?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-20-2012 9:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-20-2012 10:24 AM

3 drops of A314 + 4 sprays of Original Glace will be perfect.
11-20-2012 10:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2012 10:46 AM

(11-20-2012 10:24 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  3 drops of A314 + 4 sprays of Original Glace will be perfect.

Sucks that I don't have and have never had A314..

Also sucks that the original formula is no longer available.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo

Samples:
11-20-2012 10:46 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2012 10:54 AM

A314 was my second mone ever, and proved itself like crazy at work. The President at work personally came over to me on several occasions thanking me for my work. I also saw the same reactions from the other senior execs. Typical Alpha responses as well, like you look so good today, or you're always have the right answers, etc.

Although the newer versions are weaker, just apply more....I use about 3-4 drops.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 10:54 AM by xtraspecial.)
11-20-2012 10:54 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-20-2012 12:27 PM

A314 is the base for my work mix. I have been trying different ratios of oils A314, C4,512, and X22.

the best for me at two drops created from 100 drops A314, 20 drops 512 and 50 drops X22.

shaken not stirred! To the two drops from this I add a drop of cohesion oil shared at the ear lobes.

512 and A314 go together fantastic. The x22 adds some social and together they remove some of that A314 old clothes smell(thrift shop).

C4 and A314 do not go together! I use C4 with X22 50/50 (2 drops each) on Fridays sometimes. This combo is powerful,attractive and less intimidating.

I do like the oils since they last all day and are not as an intense mone explosion like alcohols can be; they are more forgiving too.

In my drawer at work I also have a togo of P83, P75 and some AV incase I want to mixe it up for a special coffee break or an after work encounter.

FD
11-20-2012 12:27 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2012 2:41 PM

Although I appreciate the recommendations, I'm going to steer clear of X22, and 512. Some more research is needed on those.

You guys think I should put in an order for A314? Anyone still have the website that it's going for not too expensive on?

Any possible A314 combos using the new formula?

EDIT: found the link http://www.a314.com

what version is this and how "watered" down is it?

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 3:19 PM by bored4life.)
11-20-2012 2:41 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

11-20-2012 3:38 PM

I would'nt say it's watered down, just more attractive. It's still downright alpha and easy to steer.

You smile and behave friendly then your a rockstar and mean business. You grump then you will get the space but not the fallout of a none od.

Add a drop of AV or some TAA,Shine, or Bliss type product and you will get the rockstar treatment without having to smile. But you will with the Bliss on......

I get constant respect hits, knowledge respected, superior man of knowledge .... for years so have grown used to it.

What makes the Hax products confusing is that people expect dramaticly different results from their different products. 512 is just WM black. Element X is WM Black with twice the mones but same ratios. X22 and 9+0 has most of the Pheromones that the previous 3 mentioned but in different ratios. C4 ? I don't believe alot of the testing results on this one. The ingredients are mostly whimpy and I have never gotten the intimidation effects that I have gotten from A314.

Matter of fact. This weekend, shopping with family, 3 drops C4 on my cheeks and neck, along with 3 sprays Glace FB into my hand, onto my hair product and worked into my hair>> People were opening me up. I have never gotten that with the same combo using A314 in place of C4.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 3:49 PM by Fishdude.)
11-20-2012 3:38 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2012 4:56 PM

Just ordered A314. I can use this with Glace?

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
11-20-2012 4:56 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-20-2012 5:00 PM

not a problem to use glass with A314. I still add 2 sprays of SBG to my chest now and again.
11-20-2012 5:00 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2012 12:06 AM

(11-20-2012 9:52 AM)bored4life Wrote:  I do have Wolf, but it's usually hit or miss for me.. so I'd want to avoid using it. I'm planning on using that combo sometime in the near future hanging with my friends.. thanks!

(11-20-2012 9:46 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  Wish I had read the whole post before I put the A-1 on!

Corpo has been amazing for me. I was offered every job I interviewed for when wearing Corpo. I just finished a week training program wearing Corpo every day and it went well. The women loved me and I got a lot of respect all around. Messed it up a bit when I decided to put on my Scent of Eros/New Pheromone Additive combination after diner one night. Things were going great beforehand, laughing and singing, but when I came down with the new combination, the women all clammed up and went to bed.
Didn't know Corp took so long to start working. I sprayed it on 1/2 an hour before my interviews and I thought it worked well. I think the self effects play a major part in how you handle yourself in meetings like this.

thelime,

Corpos full effects start after about hour 4-5. It hits HARD HARD HARD after that time. Not quite sure where you live, but heat has a lot to do with it too. Now my area is getting cooler, it'll take longer for the mones to achieve their potential. What dosage do you use and do you wear it solo?

I use 2 sprays on neck. Live South Texas.
What do you mean by hard, hard, hard? Just respect or attraction added?

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
11-21-2012 12:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Work Mix Suggestion RoyalWvlf 16 4,037 09-01-2016 10:10 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  Day/work mix (Captain/Wolf + AT) into night/sexual mix ideas Akp69 1 1,106 09-12-2015 3:17 PM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Developing a work mix. dorfmeister 16 3,888 07-16-2014 1:52 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Any speculations on how this custom mix will work? OchrismongrelO 29 7,433 03-06-2012 10:26 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Poll: First inter-company mix renny 3 2,169 08-28-2009 7:32 AM
Last Post: renny