Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What combination do you recommend?
2-3 dabs of Wolf, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
3 spray Corpo, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
2 drop AV, 2FB Glace, 2SB Glace, 40mcg Androstadienone
Other (suggestion below)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Work mix poll
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Work mix poll
11-16-2012 12:19 PM

Another poll for you guys. I have a huge meeting coming up with my Director of Finance in about two weeks.

We're going to be talking about performance, and whatnot. Essentially it's a small review that they conduct.

Combos I'm heavily considering are listed above. I want to go with an alpha, hard working vibe. It'll compliment my performance and dedication as of late.

Feel free to add some suggestions below as well.

Target is an older white gentleman.. if that helps any in selecting. Obviously Wolf or Corpo make the most sense in this case, but Wolf is hit or miss on me, and Corpo takes too long to start its work.

Suggestions?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 12:41 PM by bored4life.)
11-16-2012 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Work mix poll
11-16-2012 12:48 PM

What is Androstadienone doing in any of these combos? Your target is an older white gentleman? No go on the Androstadienone . Don't want your superiors associating potential negative self effects to you.

You may not have much time for the SB Glace to take effect, unless this meeting is gonna last for hours and hours.
11-16-2012 12:48 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 12:51 PM

(11-16-2012 12:48 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  What is Androstadienone doing in any of these combos? Your target is an older white gentleman? No go on the Androstadienone . Don't want your superiors associating potential negative self effects to you.

You may not have much time for the SB Glace to take effect, unless this meeting is gonna last for hours and hours.

That's what I was thinking after I was going over and posting this. The thing is, I get into work at 7AM. Not sure how long it'll be until he gets here. That's why I don't want the FB to burn out within a couple of hours, if he decides to show up after 11AM. So I'm going to be using both..

Thanks for the suggestion on the Androstadienone ..

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo

Samples:
11-16-2012 12:51 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-16-2012 1:49 PM

(11-16-2012 12:48 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  What is Androstadienone doing in any of these combos? Your target is an older white gentleman? No go on the Androstadienone . Don't want your superiors associating potential negative self effects to you.

This is also useful advice for myself as well. Androstadienone seems to leave encounters for myself in male only situations less positive upon exit.

Rep'd Dafixisin

Perhaps a trifecta of:
fast burn glace,
slow burn glace,
and corporativo
would do well here.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-16-2012 1:49 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

11-16-2012 1:59 PM

Do you have A314 or Ascend Oil?

Either one of those plus a decent beta androstenol product Like IH or connectionsxs should do the trick, definitely leave out the Androstadienone though.
11-16-2012 1:59 PM

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 2:31 PM

(11-16-2012 1:49 PM)Androaura Wrote:  
Perhaps a trifecta of:
fast burn glace,
slow burn glace,
and corporativo
would do well here.

I was thinking of that, the only thing keeping me away is the Corpo.. especially since how long it takes to "kick in" so to speak. If anything I'd have to wake up, shower, and apply it around 5AM.. hoping he comes in at 9AM or past that.

(11-16-2012 1:59 PM)Blade Wrote:  Do you have A314 or Ascend Oil?

Either one of those plus a decent beta androstenol product Like Instant Honesty or connectionsxs should do the trick, definitely leave out the Androstadienone though.

I have the Ascend spray.. No oil.. nor do I have those products either..

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
11-16-2012 2:31 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 2:50 PM

(11-16-2012 2:31 PM)bored4life Wrote:  I was thinking of that, the only thing keeping me away is the Corpo.. especially since how long it takes to "kick in" so to speak. If anything I'd have to wake up, shower, and apply it around 5AM.. hoping he comes in at 9AM or past that.

I know this is easier said than done but if you really feel that Corpo would be the best in this situation, then just wake up at 5am and prepare for a long day.

It sucks but I'd rather be prepared, especially if you know how people react to that Phero signature.

I don't like the idea of AV in this situation because of possibility of a threatening vibe would hurt you with a superior

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 2:53 PM by LL21.)
11-16-2012 2:50 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 3:03 PM

I think I'm going to end up doing just that. Corpo has been consistent and its really effective. Just not for the first couple of hours in the day. It won't be a 5AM wake up just 1 day, it'll be for most of that week until I find out when he comes in.

Upside to that is that I'll be able to eat my breakfast at home.. for the first time on a week day in a very long time.

Downside is, if I want to apply at 5AM, I have to wake up earlier. Meaning I have to sleep earlier the prior night. In order to get my meals in for the day, it means I have to wake up earlier the day before. It's a vicious cycle. I think I'll go with Corpo solo. No glace. Just gotta tough it out the couple of days before heading to Vegas!

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
11-16-2012 3:03 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2012 4:38 PM

Do you not have wolf?

Wolf and Hypnotica would be two excellent products to combine together for hanging with the brahs.
11-19-2012 4:38 PM

thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2012 9:46 AM

Wish I had read the whole post before I put the A-1 on!

Corpo has been amazing for me. I was offered every job I interviewed for when wearing Corpo. I just finished a week training program wearing Corpo every day and it went well. The women loved me and I got a lot of respect all around. Messed it up a bit when I decided to put on my Scent of Eros/New Pheromone Additive combination after diner one night. Things were going great beforehand, laughing and singing, but when I came down with the new combination, the women all clammed up and went to bed.
Didn't know Corp took so long to start working. I sprayed it on 1/2 an hour before my interviews and I thought it worked well. I think the self effects play a major part in how you handle yourself in meetings like this.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 9:49 AM by thelimeusa.)
11-20-2012 9:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Work Mix Suggestion RoyalWvlf 16 3,634 09-01-2016 10:10 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  Day/work mix (Captain/Wolf + AT) into night/sexual mix ideas Akp69 1 1,013 09-12-2015 3:17 PM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Developing a work mix. dorfmeister 16 3,572 07-16-2014 1:52 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Any speculations on how this custom mix will work? OchrismongrelO 29 6,979 03-06-2012 10:26 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Poll: First inter-company mix renny 3 2,062 08-28-2009 7:32 AM
Last Post: renny