Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Work Mix Suggestion
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

Work Mix Suggestion
08-29-2016 2:28 PM

Hello gents..

If you look at my sig I have a pretty nice stash of mones. My one problem is finding something I think garners alot of respect & trust at work. My sexual/bonding/socials are all on point, as I have some heavy hitters, New Pheromone Additive, NA, AV, THU, GOA, Style, Orbital... But what the hell can I use at work.

I work in software around a bunch of grump developers and management that doesnt understand shit. It's very cliquey and sometimes trying to break down barriers is hard. Im 33, south african & british (I look black) and I'm the only guy that looks like me on my floor lol. I dress like 007 most of the time and most people remark on my fashion sense before anything. I'm PUA certified and my game is on point, so im one of those guys who these type of Beta tyoe guys often lookup to on matters other than work. At work im either seen as an aggressive ass black dude or stuck up...wear nice clothes, drive a german automobile, and im the opposite of the normal stereotype of people who look like me. Youd think thatd be enough righ???? Haha

What the F*$kkkk can I spray and smear to earn some more respect around here? Take a look at my sig and if you can suggest some combos or something I'd appreciate it. If you recommend another blend then please let me know. Most of the stuff ive tried at work makes me come across as way too full or sure of myself.. Even wolf didnt work. I admit I am of an alpha personality but I am def approachable and most people retract what they thought of me first once they converse with me. Help me out guys!!!

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
08-29-2016 2:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3257
Thanks received:
4269 thanks in 1763 posts

RE: Work Mix Suggestion
08-29-2016 2:34 PM

My 2 cents. If you just want a work mix that gives you no BS and gives you respect, try Treasureful Shine from Pheromone Treasures or Swimming With Sharks from LPMP. If you want to be a likeable Alpha who is seen as someone who's capable and knows how to get the job done, go with Captain from Pheromone Treasures. If you want to be a sexual alpha who the ladies of the office will find attractive, try Alpha Treasures. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell me I'm a shill and why I'm wrong. And... GO! Yahoo

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-29-2016 2:34 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

08-29-2016 2:58 PM

So treasureful shine is on the aggresive side?? Because yeah I want no BS but I don't want to appear aggressive.

Also, would Ascend or Titan give me what I'm looking for? I've tried Titan but it unfortunately didnt do much but make me an introvert with an even worse asshole resting face lol. Im looking into treasureful shine and swimming wih sharks now.

PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*

*Samples
08-29-2016 2:58 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3257
Thanks received:
4269 thanks in 1763 posts

08-29-2016 3:04 PM

(08-29-2016 2:58 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  So treasureful shine is on the aggresive side?? Because yeah I want no BS but I don't want to appear aggressive.

Also, would Ascend or Titan give me what I'm looking for? I've tried Titan but it unfortunately didnt do much but make me an introvert with an even worse asshole resting face lol. Im looking into treasureful shine and swimming wih sharks now.

I've never tried Titan, Ascend worked for me but wasn't really as congruent with my personality. Far too serious. For your situation and how you've described yourself, I think Treasureful Shine would work well. I don't know that I'd call it aggressive, it's more grounded and dominant where you come across as the guy who knows what he's doing and because he knows what he's doing you don't question him. Alpha Treasures might be just the thing off the clock to really drive home the 007 vibe, however.

I don't get 'shit tested' when I wear TS, even among people who are normally dominant alphas. It along with Swimming With Sharks, both work in a very similar fashion for me. There are no questions of who's in charge, only questions of how they can help me get the job done. The nice thing I find with TS in particular is how well it helps me to focus. I find I am more eloquent and more likely to speak my mind without being obnoxious about it.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-29-2016 3:04 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
715 thanks in 232 posts

08-29-2016 3:28 PM

If you have already set yourself apart by the way you look, the way you dress, the cars you drive, and your general personality and mentality, alphas just increase the distance between you and others.

There's a famous story reported by some journalist about meeting two former Prime Ministers of the UK - Gladstone and Disraeli - both very powerful and dominant personalities but who had very different styles of communicating. The journalist remarked that, when you had a conversation with Gladstone, you left thinking you had just talked to the smartest man you had ever met. When you had a conversation with Disraeli, on the other hand, he made you feel as if you were the smartest person he had ever met. Guess which Prime Minister was more liked and admired?

If you want to "make friends and influence people", you dress just a little better than them, are an individual but make some effort to connect through shared interests, have a genuine interest in people and preferably don't frame your interactions as an alpha vs a room full of betas.

Of what you have, connections is probably what I would wear. Or nothing at all until I was an established member of the clique and then I might start adding a smidgen of alphas later down the line.

A
08-29-2016 3:28 PM

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

08-29-2016 5:21 PM

(07-20-2016 6:31 AM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  Yo... Tried my voodoo sample for the last 2 days. This shit gets me horny & my girl loves the smell. Yet to test the imprinting faculties but mostly everyone at work was buddy buddy & compliant. Someone else said they think it has an alpha component and I wholeheartedly agree.

I was going to suggest trying voodoo at work but it appears you already have. if you wear voodoo and everyone is buddy buddy and compliant.... why not just keep wearing that?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-29-2016 5:21 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

08-29-2016 8:11 PM

try voodoo + wolf !

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
08-29-2016 8:11 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 801
Thanks received:
1229 thanks in 528 posts

08-29-2016 8:46 PM

Hi Royal,

You have too many mix. You need to test them to see what works for you. You should test the following mixes in the following order:

Wolf
Core
Titan
TUSC
Connections (if nothing works)

Test each mix for a week. You will find one of the above mix perfect for work. Keep using that at work. Do report back your test.

I don't recommend buying some new mix. It will burn your pocket. Test the current mix. Nothing works out, then buy some other mixes.

Thanks
08-29-2016 8:46 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

08-29-2016 9:36 PM

(08-29-2016 5:21 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I was going to suggest trying voodoo at work but it appears you already have. if you wear voodoo and everyone is buddy buddy and compliant.... why not just keep wearing that?

I should have done more testing with that.. and I also ran out of my Voodoo sample. That seemed to work on a small population rather than the general populace. Those 3 days in fact, I was at a different office with people I don't normally see everyday. After my initial reactions I didn't post but definitely pondered the fact that this was most of their first time meeting me and maybe it was because I was new to them. At my normal office is where I'm having the challenge. I didn't splurge on a bottle of Voodoo because I then chalked my experience up to being new to them and am now looking for something that may change the perception of people who already know me. I def think voodoo has its place but to me, it seems like its a first impression type of mone.. I need something to rewrite the script if so.
(08-29-2016 8:11 PM)pandatrooper Wrote:  try voodoo + wolf !

I did like Wolf (more personally than professionally) and I did like Voodoo when I sampled it.. so I may give this a go. I'll have to buy both though.. wish I still had some of that juice leftover!!!

*Samples
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 9:38 PM by RoyalWvlf.)
08-29-2016 9:36 PM

RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

08-29-2016 9:53 PM

(08-29-2016 8:46 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Royal,

You have too many mix. You need to test them to see what works for you. You should test the following mixes in the following order:

Wolf
Core
Titan
TUSC
Connections (if nothing works)

Test each mix for a week. You will find one of the above mix perfect for work. Keep using that at work. Do report back your test.

I don't recommend buying some new mix. It will burn your pocket. Test the current mix. Nothing works out, then buy some other mixes.

Thanks

I did this in the beginning and got no repeatable, consistent results. Tusc was probably the closest to garnering respect, but I got reported as being snippy to someone and I totally never meant to come off that way. I use those other mones after work or on the weekends with the SO & friends and they work wonders. I have had nothing that doesn't make me seem aggressive at work. After the run in with Core and some lady at work thinking I was hitting on her, and TUSC having people think I was aggressive, I gave up on a work mix. I started wearing orbital and style and just had no effect at alll. I then stopped using those because I didn't want to waste perfectly good juice with no results. I even bugged out one day and tried THU, which usually makes women swoon and men become docile in my presence. That was a hot mess lol.

*Samples
08-29-2016 9:53 PM

Share This Thread