Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Women's products with nicest smelling copulins...
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 108 posts

Women's products with nicest smelling copulins...
11-15-2015 11:51 AM

Which copulin containing women's products have the nicest smelling cops? I've asked a similar question in the men's area regarding men's products, but I'm interested in hearing about women's products too - both those that are copulin-only products like True Essence and Passion Copulin Concentrate, and those in more complex blends.

I'm aware part of the difference between products will simply be the concentration and the cover scent; however, there was a study done (which I can't find this instant), where men judged some cops as more pleasant-smelling than others.
11-15-2015 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1338
Thanks received:
716 thanks in 370 posts

RE: Women's products with nicest smelling copulins...
11-15-2015 12:14 PM

I could list out the ones I've tried or smelled, although I'm not sure how much cops are in them...

AD: Donna Amore, Alfa Donna
LAL: Possess for Lesbians (? This is an assumption that it contains cops.. can't confirm unless I ask Garry)
Love Scent: Primal Women
LPMP: Secret Sweetness w/ Gotcha (haven't smelled the unscented Gotcha blend)

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
11-15-2015 12:14 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 108 posts

11-15-2015 12:40 PM

Yes, very interested in hearing on all of them, especially in regard to Primal.
11-15-2015 12:40 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

11-15-2015 12:57 PM

Any of the OCCO formulas from Lpmp. They are heavy duty cops with a cover scent blended in. It's the only way I'll use cops.
11-15-2015 12:57 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, NuTrix
jonnyfive1979
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

01-18-2016 10:04 AM

I have used a unscented copulin blend by attractionoil.com and I am not sure how much copulins are in their blend but the scent is pleasing as long as you use A good cover scent I use it for the self effects and prefer theirs over some others I have tried because there is almost no scent to it but still has A effect so easier for a guy to cover it. I have also tried A sample someone gave me of Essence of Woman but I found it hard to cover without overdosing on the cover scent and had no better effect from it then the above attractionoil.com's blend. I have used max T 150 copulin stick from LAL and found the scent very pleasing which smells like melon and have had good luck with it I like it because it's A milder almost no copulin scent due to the fine cover scent used. Bottom line I like the more natural smelling without the scent of copulins being synthesized chemically because alot of times the natural scent is too hard to cover also if they can purify some of the natural scent without effecting the effectiveness of the product then it smells nicer and is easier to cover. I think it would be great if more companies would disclose whether or not the copulins are naturaly occuring or synthesized to be made stronger and also if they have added A mild mixed acid blend similar to the naturaly occuring acids found in copulins as I know some companies do. There is one more thing to think about and that is some copulin formulas have other pheromones added to them such as androstenone and androstenol and others also some have estrastaenol and some don't which can also affect the way A person might perceive the copulin scent in it's entirety. My personal mix is attractionoils womens x4 with 2 drops of androsterone which already has androstenone and androstenol with copulins for self effects which is more of A social scent I know dirty primative for men from LAL has 2 mg of copulins but I still have not tried it yet but want to eventually just to see what effect it has. Here's the question what happens when A guy has A woman just like it says on the LAL site alot of times he finds people find him more attractive also in my experience used mildly I have had better results using some of the stronger androstenone products I think it might be the mild copulins helping to take some of the aggresiveness from other males so there is a few advantages for men too. SmokeTongue
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 10:10 AM by jonnyfive1979.)
01-18-2016 10:04 AM

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 195 posts

01-18-2016 1:14 PM

(01-18-2016 10:04 AM)jonnyfive1979 Wrote:  snip

[Image: 812129d1372538234-revel-thread-para1.jpg]
01-18-2016 1:14 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Ekscentra
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 793
Thanks received:
787 thanks in 378 posts

02-09-2016 12:06 AM

Nice smelling cops? Theres such a thing?

LPMP's OCCO is by far the best product that masks straight copulins. I've only tried pink, blue and white. White didn't cover too well. The cops in pink and blue were covered up the best.

I don't care much for the smell of copulins. They all vaguely remind me of vinegar. LPMP's copulins (not sure who their formulator is) smell the least pungent to me. Not sure if it's thanks to the formulator or because the scents they use to cover are fantastic.
02-09-2016 12:06 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1949
Thanks received:
2144 thanks in 1266 posts

02-09-2016 12:15 PM

LPMP cops should just be using Essence of Woman (?), so I'd think the cover scent is more important than the cops themselves when it comes to perceived smell.

LAL's cops seem to be the most well-liked as far as uncovered cops go, at least in terms of smell.
02-09-2016 12:15 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 185
Thanks received:
723 thanks in 330 posts

02-09-2016 6:15 PM

(01-18-2016 10:04 AM)jonnyfive1979 Wrote:  ... pleasing as long as you use A good cover scent I use it for the self effects and prefer theirs over some others I have tried because there is almost no scent to it but still has A effect so easier for a guy to cover it. I have also tried A sample someone gave me of Essence of Woman but I found it hard to cover without overdosing on the cover scent and had no better effect from it then the above attractionoil.com's blend. I have used max T 150 copulin stick from LAL and found the scent very pleasing which smells like melon and have had good luck with it I like it because it's A ...

Has anyone else noticed everytime this jonnyfive guy posts, all his a's are capitalized? Is this supposed to be some kind of subliminal mind trick to get us to go to Atrractionoil.com??? lol

must be a buddy of MikeM ... i mean Mr E ! ... that smiley face avatar was a bit creepy now that i think about it!! lol
02-09-2016 6:15 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf

Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
903 thanks in 352 posts

06-28-2016 6:20 PM

Hands down OCCO ambrosia from LPMP! Ok

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
06-28-2016 6:20 PM

Share This Thread