Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Wolf
JStoneM
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Wolf
12-01-2016 4:08 PM

I'm hoping to buy some later down the line. Is this a good product for a beginner?
12-01-2016 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3939
Thanks received:
3248 thanks in 1508 posts

12-01-2016 5:25 PM

(12-01-2016 4:08 PM)JStoneM Wrote:  I'm hoping to buy some later down the line. Is this a good product for a beginner?

Absolutely A ONE, just remember the saying less is best, therefore start with small applications and use it without any other pheromone products until you have it working according to your objectives, typically i use 3-4 drops as i have it in oil, if spraying then start with a small spray and if necessary work your way up.

Wolf is certainly very versatile and it can work for many apps from respect to admiration to attraction, women always give me a look back or sometimes " that look " you know what i mean...... do not be surprised when you get your first boob flashKiss2 or MORE cheers and love WOLF i do,

Ps with Wolf people go out of their way to help me, although some certainly over do this

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-01-2016 5:25 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
240 thanks in 121 posts

12-01-2016 11:40 PM

I've been testing wolf for the first time this past week. It definitely makes me feel like a cool, laid back guy. Conversations are very natural, unlike with some mones that are more in your face. It boosts comradery a lot and I see why this one is good for work. Havent tested it in an office environment, just around college. Lots of looks but no real hits, per se. It just feels natural which I really like. And you can keep adding drops every few hours without it being too much. Definitely has a beautifying effect... hot girls in my philosophy class and management class seem extra hot and I found myself staring more than usual which means it must be going both ways. It does, however, feel a bit weak at times for me but perhaps thats because I'm used to AV. I'm an AV whore. tonight I added a dab of AV to a few drops of wolf which went great so I'll experiment more with that. AV gives me that oomf, that confidence boost. Wolf, not as much, but AV has an arrogance to it whereas wolf is more friendly. Christ I typed a novel again - sorry folks Cool

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplements. Musician. Tech guy. Beer Promoter.
BTC: 1M2eSkKLrJkp5AXUoQcZZDqFE1Qxd7r5Hx
12-01-2016 11:40 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Falcon
Bak2daze
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-27-2016 8:14 AM

Hi. Long time reader but new poster

I've ordered wolf and it's on the way currently

I was sceptical on this until I came across the site and was hoping if this would help me.

I would say I am good looking and confident in the right situations but always need an intro or a lead in to start talking otherwise I feel silly. I rarely get leads in and always feel unconfident which comes from my childhood. I have a well paid job but don't always feel I get the level of respect I deserve and when I do I feel and act amazing.

For example I think I give the opposite of this spray of sometimes as if nobody is talking in a group of strangers I normally speak first. I rarely get people who seem to want to speak to me. If I do it's normally a girl by herself who may like me but apart from the physical I rarely get attention. So if there is a bunch of people on a course or in a network event, nobody graviatates towards me and sometimes inwonder if I give off desperation

Would this spray help me out?
12-27-2016 8:14 AM
JStoneM
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-09-2017 10:34 PM

(12-01-2016 5:25 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Absolutely A ONE, just remember the saying less is best, therefore start with small applications and use it without any other pheromone products until you have it working according to your objectives, typically i use 3-4 drops as i have it in oil, if spraying then start with a small spray and if necessary work your way up.

Wolf is certainly very versatile and it can work for many apps from respect to admiration to attraction, women always give me a look back or sometimes " that look " you know what i mean...... do not be surprised when you get your first boob flashKiss2 or MORE cheers and love WOLF i do,

Ps with Wolf people go out of their way to help me, although some certainly over do this

The Everything Else forum of this distributer is gone, but are the products still reliable with the new shipping method?
01-09-2017 10:34 PM

kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

01-10-2017 12:07 AM

Okay seeing that this Wolf thread has been bumped I thought this would be a good chance to give a report on my experiences with Wolf thus far. A little reminder about my situation. Basically I am an introvert and suffer from intense social anxiety I have tried different things to help with the social anxiety without relief so decided to give pheromones a try.

The first one I tried was Aura of Amity I chose because I liked the reviews it just seems it would fit my personality. Well nothing positive from it. For example I did not notice that it made social interactions any easier. In Fact there seemed to be a lack of respect betafication? People would cut me off when I was speaking or when I was walking people would just cut in front of me. Overall just not a positive experience with it. I almost chalked this pheromone stuff as a fraud but something told me not to give up So next I decided to try Wolf

I decided on Wolf for two reasons 1) it seems to fit my personality and 2) It is one of the classics that seems to deliver results/hits consistently. Well unlike my experience with AoA I must say I am cautiously optimistic about pheromones after all.

First positive experience: Christmas Day: Went to the in Laws for for Christmas dinner. Normally there is a big gathering of people for Christmas with the in laws but this was different as many of the family went away for the holidays On this occasion it was only four of us. My wife and I my Mother in law and my brother in law.

When I arrived at my mother in law's right away I could tell that something was different. I have a good relationship with my mother in law. But generally the conversation is very polite cordial respectful but very staid. This time the conversation had a certain energy to it. The worlds I would use would be lively robust almost electric. It is hard to describe but I could just feel the difference. Once specific example: I am a big sports fan and while we were eating dinner I was watching the football game Steelers vs. Ravens. Anyone who saw that game knows that it was a really exciting game. During dinner I kept sneaking peaks at the game. My mother in law would not leave me alone. she would constantly interrupt my watching the game because she just seemed to WANT me in the conversation. Now I know what posters mean when they say that with certain pheromones people light up in your presence.

Positive experience 2: The Bank: A little over a week later I decided to I was going to the bank to do get some documents signed and decided to test Wolf again. As I am standing there getting the documents attended to nothing out of the ordinary was going on. I remembered that Posters here at PT always say you can't just stand in the corner and expect the pheromones to work, so I opened a conversation with her. I noticed that she was left handed so I asked her about it. And that's all it took. She explained how it was hard being left handed in a right handed world told where she was originally from India etc. The tellers are usually polite and friendly but the conversation just had a different vibe feel energy to it.

Positive experience 3: Waiting for elevator at my condo. Same day as the bank So now I headed home after concluding my business at the bank and am waiting for the elevator I notice this young girl may be 22 - 23 waiting also. She was on her phone and just had that attitude she did not want to be disturbed. I decided to open a conversation with her anyway just to continue testing Wolf. Again all I did was ask her what kind of phone she had and that opened the floodgates.She told me what phone it was an I phone 7 I think? Why she got that phone why she likes the i phone so much etc.

For someone with social anxiety, it really helps to calm the anxiety when you are talking to someone and feel that they will have a positive reaction to you. This is what has me cautiously optimistic but excited about these experiences with Wolf. I still have to continue testing to ensure it is not a placebo effect. But Wolf has renewed my faith cautiously that maybe just maybe pheromones can help with my anxiety after all.
01-10-2017 12:07 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Falcon
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 878
Thanks received:
476 thanks in 266 posts

01-10-2017 12:40 AM

(01-10-2017 12:07 AM)kehawe Wrote:  Okay seeing that this Wolf thread has been bumped I thought this would be a good chance to give a report on my experiences with Wolf thus far. A little reminder about my situation. Basically I am an introvert and suffer from intense social anxiety I have tried different things to help with the social anxiety without relief so decided to give pheromones a try.

The first one I tried was Aura of Amity I chose because I liked the reviews it just seems it would fit my personality. Well nothing positive from it. For example I did not notice that it made social interactions any easier. In Fact there seemed to be a lack of respect betafication? People would cut me off when I was speaking or when I was walking people would just cut in front of me. Overall just not a positive experience with it. I almost chalked this pheromone stuff as a fraud but something told me not to give up So next I decided to try Wolf

I decided on Wolf for two reasons 1) it seems to fit my personality and 2) It is one of the classics that seems to deliver results/hits consistently. Well unlike my experience with AoA I must say I am cautiously optimistic about pheromones after all.

First positive experience: Christmas Day: Went to the in Laws for for Christmas dinner. Normally there is a big gathering of people for Christmas with the in laws but this was different as many of the family went away for the holidays On this occasion it was only four of us. My wife and I my Mother in law and my brother in law.

When I arrived at my mother in law's right away I could tell that something was different. I have a good relationship with my mother in law. But generally the conversation is very polite cordial respectful but very staid. This time the conversation had a certain energy to it. The worlds I would use would be lively robust almost electric. It is hard to describe but I could just feel the difference. Once specific example: I am a big sports fan and while we were eating dinner I was watching the football game Steelers vs. Ravens. Anyone who saw that game knows that it was a really exciting game. During dinner I kept sneaking peaks at the game. My mother in law would not leave me alone. she would constantly interrupt my watching the game because she just seemed to WANT me in the conversation. Now I know what posters mean when they say that with certain pheromones people light up in your presence.

Positive experience 2: The Bank: A little over a week later I decided to I was going to the bank to do get some documents signed and decided to test Wolf again. As I am standing there getting the documents attended to nothing out of the ordinary was going on. I remembered that Posters here at PT always say you can't just stand in the corner and expect the pheromones to work, so I opened a conversation with her. I noticed that she was left handed so I asked her about it. And that's all it took. She explained how it was hard being left handed in a right handed world told where she was originally from India etc. The tellers are usually polite and friendly but the conversation just had a different vibe feel energy to it.

Positive experience 3: Waiting for elevator at my condo. Same day as the bank So now I headed home after concluding my business at the bank and am waiting for the elevator I notice this young girl may be 22 - 23 waiting also. She was on her phone and just had that attitude she did not want to be disturbed. I decided to open a conversation with her anyway just to continue testing Wolf. Again all I did was ask her what kind of phone she had and that opened the floodgates.She told me what phone it was an I phone 7 I think? Why she got that phone why she likes the i phone so much etc.

For someone with social anxiety, it really helps to calm the anxiety when you are talking to someone and feel that they will have a positive reaction to you. This is what has me cautiously optimistic but excited about these experiences with Wolf. I still have to continue testing to ensure it is not a placebo effect. But Wolf has renewed my faith cautiously that maybe just maybe pheromones can help with my anxiety after all.

I can see the similarities in our experiences. Wolf to me feels like "You're the cool guy who wants to talk to me/me to talk to you" Non exclusive alpha cool guy who's friendly and wants to be/is my friend. That's a mouth full.

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
01-10-2017 12:40 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 178 posts

01-10-2017 11:13 PM

Okay so I revisited my alpha testing that I did for the last year and I looked at negotiations/deals/funds raised that were won based on which pheromone was in play. I was actually shocked.

While wolf was universally well liked and created a sense of authority and fun in general, most of the deals fell thru. This could just be a coincidence. I'll write this up in my socials testing at some point. Interestingly the most successful - batting 80%+? TUSC and A314 r32 from what I believe is the year 2011.

And here is the crazy thing - most of the folks I was thought we nailed it when I had Wolf on. Clearly we created a great impression but now I speculate maybe I was perceived as more "fun" than "effective". Based on this I would classify wolf as great for workplace camaraderie but not so much for "closing".

I also tested this against deals won with no pheromones. All this is high subjective. But still it was interesting in retrospect. I'd like to try it with Bad Wolf in the future.
01-10-2017 11:13 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, terry0400-40, Falcon
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 58 posts

01-11-2017 12:49 AM

Hi J

When you say;
successful - batting 80%+? TUSC and A314 r32 from what I believe is the year 2011.

Do you mean Tusc+A314 when used together or used separately

Cheers
E
01-11-2017 12:49 AM
Thanks given by Spars

Share This Thread