Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf with AV or NA?
Phero
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wolf with AV or NA?
10-29-2013 10:18 PM

Hello all!

Iv'e been a lurker on here for about a half a month, but have gained some serious knowledge about mones. Smile

My first purchace was HAX, Holy Grail. As I had basically bought it off of an impulse buy from a youtube link, and didn't do any reasearch on their products.

Since experimenting with it, and learning that there ARE better products out there, I bought a big bottle of Wolf from LAL. sideLol

It has yet to come to me in the mail, but I asked Garry about samples and he was more than kind enough to provide me with samples of AV AND NA.

My question to you experienced mone users would be if you had mixed either of the two with Wolf and if your experiences were good/bad and self effects.

Drinks

Thanks,
Phero
10-29-2013 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

alphavitea

Rep Post

RE: Wolf with AV or NA?
10-30-2013 12:51 PM

Neither. All three of those are complex blends that re very well balanced. Wer the wolf solo. Same for the other two samples.

If she bites you did it right.
10-30-2013 12:51 PM
Phero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-30-2013 1:50 PM

Okay, short simple and to the point!

Thanks!
10-30-2013 1:50 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

10-31-2013 3:15 AM

I had a few great hits with Holy Grail too (2 or 3 sprays spread over neck and wrist, 40+ ladies at night in a bar, I'm 48). So if the others from LAL are better, I don't know. I'm still testing them all.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 3:18 AM by Being.)
10-31-2013 3:15 AM
Phero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-02-2013 11:31 AM

(10-31-2013 3:15 AM)Being Wrote:  I had a few great hits with Holy Grail too (2 or 3 sprays spread over neck and wrist, 40+ ladies at night in a bar, I'm 48). So if the others from LAL are better, I don't know. I'm still testing them all.

Just got Wolf in the mail yesterday. Tried it on and wore it around some of my buddies ( I'm 21), the girls decided to ditch out on us so it turned into a guys night of just getting shitfaced. Smile

BUT as I was wearing it (approx. 1 spray. From new bottle maybe 1 1/2) I noticed that they would seem to want to be around me. If I wanted to say something they would immediately stop saying and listen like it was 10x more important than their conversation.

Just a few mentions but I will definately post a review when I get more testing trials, as well as the AV and NA.
Big Grin
Thanks,
Phero
11-02-2013 11:31 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

11-02-2013 11:49 AM

I wouldn't combine any of those three, but if you decide to do so, be sure to report back!

IMO, HAX is every bit as good as LAL. Holy Grail is a great product; at least as good as Wolf, though with a noticably different vibe. I'd describe it as celebrity vs rockstar. Both are incredible mixes. Looked like you lucked out big time on this one, unlike those who ended up buying PherX. No, there are not *better* products out there, just different products for different situations and/or different vibes. Have you tested Holy Grail yet? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
11-02-2013 11:49 AM
Phero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-02-2013 12:19 PM

(11-02-2013 11:49 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I wouldn't combine any of those three, but if you decide to do so, be sure to report back!

IMO, HAX is every bit as good as LAL. Holy Grail is a great product; at least as good as Wolf, though with a noticably different vibe. I'd describe it as celebrity vs rockstar. Both are incredible mixes. Looked like you lucked out big time on this one, unlike those who ended up buying PherX. No, there are not *better* products out there, just different products for different situations and/or different vibes. Have you tested Holy Grail yet? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Well I guess I should have re-stated my first post on it, now that you mention it the better word to describe them would definitely be a different vibe.

Although I think the self effects so far of Wolf and Holy Grail are far from apart. With wolf, I get a sense of, well of course on the higher tier of the social hierarchy. But I also feel like I'm a bit anxious in the situations although I know that I am more than capable of going over any obstacles. Just a tad on the edge of being a little mad too.

Maybe it was the situation because I was pissed no ladies came over. But I will definitely do more testing and exposure of moods to different people.

On the other hand Holy Grail I found had some great side effects, almost like an instant mood booster when I smelled it and could constantly smell it when I applied to my neck and wrists. I think Wolf gives a more personal stories vibe whereas Holy grail had a more open social talking vibe where you were still semi-important person in the group.

More reports to come.
Thanks guys,
Phero
11-02-2013 12:19 PM
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2013 1:41 PM

(10-29-2013 10:18 PM)Phero Wrote:  My question to you experienced mone users would be if you had mixed either of the two with Wolf and if your experiences were good/bad and self effects.

It's best to wear them alone and get familiar with the effects of the individual products.

That said, I did wear a combo of Wolf + NA for about a week. I didn't plan on it but I was travelling and found I had packed my "unscented" NA in my mone travel kit instead of my scented NA. Since my usual mix is NA + Androstadienone and I didn't have any separate covers with me, I used some Wolf as a cover.
11-02-2013 1:41 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-02-2013 3:00 PM

(11-02-2013 1:41 PM)mike007 Wrote:  It's best to wear them alone and get familiar with the effects of the individual products.

That said, I did wear a combo of Wolf + NA for about a week. I didn't plan on it but I was travelling and found I had packed my "unscented" NA in my mone travel kit instead of my scented NA. Since my usual mix is NA + Androstadienone and I didn't have any separate covers with me, I used some Wolf as a cover.

And what was your experience with the two... Good results? Good self effects?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-02-2013 3:00 PM

mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-03-2013 2:14 AM

(11-02-2013 3:00 PM)V-nice Wrote:  And what was your experience with the two... Good results? Good self effects?

Three. Na + Wolf + Androstadienone make three. Androstadienone is a pretty powerful component.

The addition of Wolf to the NA + Androstadienone combo produced good results but nothing noticeably better, worse or different than what I've seen and expect from (covered) NA + Androstadienone alone. In this case the benefit of using Wolf with the other two was it covered the stench of -Androstenone and Androstadienone .

Read the NA thread or as3's or other's journals for why many have been fans of NA (and NA + Androstadienone ).
11-03-2013 2:14 AM

Share This Thread