Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf Hit
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wolf Hit
05-11-2012 11:04 AM

I generally don't post any product reviews since I don't test products correctly...I am not patient enough to test one product alone, and therefore test multiple together. Today I wore:

1. Wolf 2 Sprays. 1 spray on my neck, 1 spray on my wrist, rubbed onto my temple and forehead
2. AV 3-4 inches to the neck (Difficult to tell with the roller)
3. 3 sprays of Glace to hair for some fun.

Our office admin who is a divorced woman about 50 YO giggles as I walk by....I ask her whats up, and she respond "You should be on a yacht somewhere" I respond..." Is it my white sweater? I am in the spring mood", she giggles abit more and then responds, "I dunno it's everything about you, your haircut, sweater, jeans....like you should own a yacht or something".

This was definitely a Wolf hit. I haven't gotten a haircut in weeks, haven't shaved today and although I am wearing a white sweater, I am also wearing normal jeans. I read about the movie star vibe from this product, but it's really amazing. I also give most people Deer in the headlights all the time with Wolf. I've only had it for a few days, but am loving it thus far.

Glace was also at work too as a few people I talked to this morning, just kept on talking and wouldn't leave me alone. Glace should also have a warning label as None products as Do not wear to work....Smile

Glace
Wolf
AV
Androstadienone

Have been amazing products for me.
05-11-2012 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Wolf Hit
05-11-2012 11:12 AM

Nice combo dude. I will have to try it sometime.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-11-2012 11:12 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2012 6:36 PM

Spiked Wolf, I like it. Wolf is pretty cool stuff even though i have only worn twice, (couple of sample vials). Young girls like it. Nice report.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
05-11-2012 6:36 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-14-2012 2:37 PM

I don't think I could live without Wolf and Glace. They're just instant hits everywhere on anyone.
05-14-2012 2:37 PM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2018 5:08 AM

Xtra,

are you still using this combo nowadays?

(05-14-2012 2:37 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I don't think I could live without Wolf and Glace. They're just instant hits everywhere on anyone.
03-18-2018 5:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

David
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2018 1:46 PM

(05-11-2012 11:04 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I generally don't post any product reviews since I don't test products correctly...I am not patient enough to test one product alone, and therefore test multiple together. Today I wore:

1. Wolf 2 Sprays. 1 spray on my neck, 1 spray on my wrist, rubbed onto my temple and forehead
2. AV 3-4 inches to the neck (Difficult to tell with the roller)
3. 3 sprays of Glace to hair for some fun.

Our office admin who is a divorced woman about 50 YO giggles as I walk by....I ask her whats up, and she respond "You should be on a yacht somewhere" I respond..." Is it my white sweater? I am in the spring mood", she giggles abit more and then responds, "I dunno it's everything about you, your haircut, sweater, jeans....like you should own a yacht or something".

This was definitely a Wolf hit. I haven't gotten a haircut in weeks, haven't shaved today and although I am wearing a white sweater, I am also wearing normal jeans. I read about the movie star vibe from this product, but it's really amazing. I also give most people Deer in the headlights all the time with Wolf. I've only had it for a few days, but am loving it thus far.

Glace was also at work too as a few people I talked to this morning, just kept on talking and wouldn't leave me alone. Glace should also have a warning label as None products as Do not wear to work....Smile

Glace
Wolf
AV
Androstadienone

Have been amazing products for me.

Great post man!bleess up
03-18-2018 1:46 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-16-2018 10:10 AM

(03-18-2018 5:08 AM)Fiedler Wrote:  Xtra,

are you still using this combo nowadays?

Yes, I still use Wolf pretty frequently. It is GREAT. It is an Alpha, has beautifying properties, and is very friendly. Glace has been changed, and AD isn't really reputable anymore.

The glace is not needed as much, but it will make people talk to you for no reason. Wolf alone is pretty friendly, so people will still talk to you. With Glace, people will talk to you for no reason.
05-16-2018 10:10 AM

Share This Thread