Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wingman in Manhatan
aflikti0n - Spammer
I'm a Spammer!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wingman in Manhatan
12-21-2014 12:18 PM

Hey ,

I was looking for a wingman who is willing to do street game in meatpacking or lower east side. Its hard to find a wingman who understands pheromones and I'd like to wing with someone who is on my wavelength. That way we can maximize our bang rates. Hit me up at 646-944-8680
12-21-2014 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Wingman in Manhatan
12-30-2014 10:52 AM

Why the hell do you need a wingman to wear pheromones? What the heck do you think pheromones are MAGIC???????

Pheromones are just like wearing a nice suit, that's all. They make a good first impression.

If you need mones to bang then you need some PUA material to study.
12-30-2014 10:52 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Wingman in Manhatan
12-30-2014 2:52 PM

(12-21-2014 12:18 PM)aflikti0n Wrote:  Hey ,

I was looking for a wingman who is willing to do street game in meatpacking or lower east side. Its hard to find a wingman who understands pheromones and I'd like to wing with someone who is on my wavelength. That way we can maximize our bang rates. Hit me up at 646-944-8680

Sure, it will be more fun with a buddy/wingman that also is using pheromones. More learning will come out.
Usually, we learn from reactions we get. But what about if we learn about reactions we can see from outside the interaction?

However, if you just need a wingman. Any wingman who doesn't use mones, will be the same. Specially for street game, where diffusion is not that effective.

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-30-2014 2:52 PM

Share This Thread