Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
04-05-2018 11:46 AM

To be clear, I haven't approached him yet about testing or even producing a custom blend. I wanted to be sure I have a solid mix first. I don't want to waste his time on something I haven't thoroughly tested. And just for the record, I never claimed to have the world's greatest mix. My original goal was to find a replacement for Instant Shine. Something for my own personal use. I believe that what I ended up with actually out performs IS.

I know that NuTrix is a woman. And it was actually she who tested it, not her husband. My mix is unisex, a social. It's intended as a topper, a finishing touch. Something to complement other blends, although it performs well on it's own. Her testing results were consistent with mine. She's has extensive experience in testing so I knew I could rely on her reports. She just happened to have all of the necessary components and was able to produce the mix.

As far as lining up other testers, I've considered that. My main issue is concentration. Because I'm dependent upon putative and research molecules only available in limited concentrations it skews the mix. Trust me I've crunched the numbers over and over. IF I were to mix up a batch, because of the low concentration it would require like 8 sprays to reach the target dosage. A 5 ml bottle isn't going to last long at that rate. Besides, who wants to sit there and apply spray after spray?

As I've said, I have no intention of becoming a vendor. I have a mix I like and would like to be able to have a blend that's a one and done. I can continue to use my mix just for myself and be perfectly happy. It's just kind of a hassle to apply all those individual molecules each time I want to use it. The custom blend idea was really just a matter of convenience. If other people would like to use the blend that's great but in the end it doesn't really matter.
04-05-2018 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-05-2018 1:14 PM

(04-05-2018 11:46 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  To be clear...

Ok, gotcha. If NuTrix tried it herself then you can take that to the bank. I used to love Instant shine but the Allo Th_DOC wears me out. Maybe find just one other person to confirm the results and then pitch it to Steve O.

Also if you can, see how it stacks up to Steve O's mix called Celebrity. If it is better than Celebrity then you have a winner.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 4:22 PM by Paradox.)
04-05-2018 1:14 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 4:59 PM

If IS has A-THDOC I'm surprised that it worked as good as it did. What I mean is that one of the effects of Shine is it has a magnetic effect with younger women. I quit using most of SteveO's blends because he uses it in everything. I avoid A-THDOC. It's a progesterone. High levels of progesterone are found in gay men. At least that's what the research that I've found states. Shine always seemed to have attraction but maybe the girls wanted to turn you into their gay friend. I can't say for sure because I always used it in combination with A314 and AE so perhaps that signature overshadowed the A-THDOC. A314/AE/IS got me laid plenty.

With my mix, which I've dubbed Radiance, I get attraction and magnetism without the use of A-THDOC. It has a distinct mood elevation. It also seems to have a touch of social status. I was selective in the molecules used based on how each performs and what they each bring to the table. Even if it didn't have attraction and magnetism properties I'd still use it for the selfies. I tend to be the stoic silent type so anything that brings me out of my shell is a plus.

I've tested Celebrity extensively and despite dozens of runs at work, out and about, in bars I've only gotten hits twice. Once from my stepdad and once from a 16(?) yr old girl at the supermarket. The young girl in the supermarket was unnerving and extremely awkward. I haven't used it since. I still have numerous sample bottles collecting dust. I already have kind of a celebrity status at work. I don't need Celebrity for that.

One thing I've noticed with my mix is that it makes alpha blends more accessible. It makes you approachable. Guys want to be your buddy. I wouldn't say that it weakens a blend but more a matter of enhancing a blend. I think it also effects sexual mixes. Women aren't intimidated. I'm more likely to get smiles, eye contact and IOIs. I work in retail. I find that customers gravitate to me. They will actually wait until I'm available to help them than to go with a co-worker. This was especially true with the gorgeous high school senior who has been crushing on me. If I wear an alpha/sexual mix solo she is standoffish. If I am using Radiance too she opens up. Still rather shy but really lights up around me. Because of her age I'm more reserved and professional but that doesn't seem to matter. There have been times when I wasn't available. She would break down and go with a co-worker. All the while trying to get my attention. When I would glance over she would pout. lol One interesting effect is it seems to imprint on people and not just women. It's not uncommon for me to be doing things behind the scenes, not having public contact. People always ask where I am. I've had numerous customers say they miss me. Many have said the exact same thing...."When you're not here this place isn't the same. You make this place worth coming to." I've been working there 2 1/2 yrs and with regular clientele. Only since I started using Radiance has anyone reacted like that. Coincidence? Perhaps but I don't think so. I had a couple of testing targets to whom I have exposed a number of different mixes. They respond most favorably when Radiance is in the mix. One is married. I had seen her on many occasions. I was my normal cocky, smartass self and she always ate it up. It had been awhile since I had seen her. She came in one day with her husband and child. She went on about how much she missed me and basically blew them off and threw herself at me. I think she embarrassed her husband. He didn't seem too pleased. A couple of months went by and I finally saw her again. I said "You don't love me anymore". To which she responded "No I DO love you". I woulda thought nothing of it but it wasn't in her normal playful voice. She was very serious. Since then I've wondered if maybe hubby forbade her from coming around. She's been around a few times since then. I always give her a rash of shit and she eats it up. She's told me on half a dozen occasions that she loves me. I have no intentions of breaking up a marriage but I also don't intend to stop using my mix.
04-05-2018 4:59 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-05-2018 6:57 PM

(04-05-2018 4:59 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  "No I DO love you". I woulda thought nothing of it but it wasn't in her normal playful voice. She was very serious. Since then I've wondered if maybe hubby forbade her from coming around. She's been around a few times since then. I always give her a rash of shit and she eats it up. She's told me on half a dozen occasions that she loves me. I have no intentions of breaking up a marriage but I also don't intend to stop using my mix.

My advice is to find just one other person to confirm the results and then pitch it to Steve O. Steve is one of the most accessible Vendors out there. He will listen if it works like you say it does.

Don't just give it to him. See if you can make some sort of deal like one free bottle of Radiance a month or maybe some of a molecule you like.

Make sure you get a reputable tester to back up your findings. NuTrix is a very thorough and very competent Veteran tester. I would like to see you run it past another guy tester.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-05-2018 6:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 7:56 PM

Thanks for your input Paradox. I will take it under consideration. TBH I'd be more than happy with a bottle of Radiance a month.
04-05-2018 7:56 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:37 PM

When ya give the tester, give it with a blind tester or 2 Scottie. One that actually contains the molecules. And another 2 that don't.

Someone very reputable here was given a blind test the same way. And he said that the bottle containing the molecules had no effect on him. But the bottle containing only essential oils worked on him. Am not gonna mention his name. But it shows reputable testers like him aren't exactly accurate. From there on out I always questioned his testing strategies. But oh well. If u're planning to run a test, run it that way. Just me humble suggestion.
04-05-2018 8:37 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 9:02 PM

Great idea Doc. I'd thank you virtually but can't so a genuine thank you will hafta do.
04-05-2018 9:02 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-05-2018 9:09 PM

(04-05-2018 9:02 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Great idea Doc. I'd thank you virtually but can't so a genuine thank you will hafta do.

No worries mate. Am glad to help. Smile All for the sake of the advancement of this science.
04-05-2018 9:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 10:05 PM

(04-05-2018 9:09 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  No worries mate. Am glad to help. Smile All for the sake of the advancement of this science.
exactly which is why I've always been open about my blend. If it works, it works. People who have the recourses have always been welcome to duplicate it. To date only one has and her results confirm mine. I will admit that my final mix has remained unpublished. That is basically because if SteveO decides to produce it he has some secrecy which I understand.
04-05-2018 10:05 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-05-2018 10:52 PM

Alright I’ll message Steve O and apply pressure
04-05-2018 10:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Andestrenone Pheromone Mix zakwak 7 3,644 03-26-2012 11:30 AM
Last Post: idontknow