Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
01-19-2018 5:16 PM

Thanks Paradox. It's been a labor of love. It takes a lot of patience. It's a matter of baby steps. But when it all comes together it's very rewarding. I was fortunate to have an impartial tester. I was very cognizant of the potential for creator bias and often questioned positive results, trying not to get too excited. The failures were glaring but the success made me question myself. Having someone else confirm my findings was invaluable.

This all started because I have always loved Instant Shine. However, I'm not entirely happy with Androtics. Being dependent upon them for a product didn't sit well. When I started out it was the benchmark by which I measured my mixes. In the end the roles were reversed and my mixes became the benchmark by which I measure Shine. All thru the process I would go back and run Shine for awhile as a comparison. What I found was that I was getting better results from my mixes.

I have no intention of becoming a vendor. I'm not looking to make a profit. I'm a simple mad scientist. A hobbyist. I just want to be free of the shackles of Androtics. And have a steady supply of a product I know works and gives me the results I seek. It's a unisex blend. A social. A real feel good blend with hints of attraction, magnetism and an apparent imprinting capability. I already people interested in buying it as a beta blend. If it is successful it could make someone a lot of money.

Since you've been down this road do you really think I need some kind of formal agreement? A contract? I mean if the vendor want to share in the profits that's great. I'd be happy with a free lifetime supply. lol

As far as raw materials go, I really don't think I want to go that far. I have limited space, limited resources and not a lot of free time to devote to such an undertaking. I think it's best to leave the blending to the professionals.

Thanks for your time. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
01-19-2018 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2018 8:50 PM

So my vendor has passed on making my mix claiming it's too expensive to produce. So I will keep testing and produce it myself. Their loss, my gain. I already have customers lined up.
02-04-2018 8:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2018 5:17 PM

A new wrinkle in my plan. The vendor has lowered the concentration available for key molecules to purchase. So I can't produce my own blend. He obviously knew what I had planned and is cock blocking me. So now it's an I won't produce it because it's too expensive and I won't let you produce it either dilemma. I think it's because I already have so many customers already lined up.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 5:18 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
04-03-2018 5:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-03-2018 7:58 PM

It must be that you’re threatening Steve-O’s business (I recall you postnon discoverxs a lot so I’m assuming it’s him). You have a good blend. You’re welcomed by me to share and start a new thread on the blend you’re making.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 7:58 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-03-2018 7:58 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-04-2018 6:10 AM

(04-03-2018 5:17 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  A new wrinkle in my plan. The vendor has lowered the concentration available for key molecules to purchase. So I can't produce my own blend. He obviously knew what I had planned and is cock blocking me. So now it's an I won't produce it because it's too expensive and I won't let you produce it either dilemma. I think it's because I already have so many customers already lined up.

When one door closes another one opens.

I guess the first question to ask is: Does your pheromone mix actually work?

Why should Steve O or whoever produce an expensive mix that does not work any better than other products on the market? There are 70+ products on this website alone. Can your blend compete? My guess is that the Vendor did not find anything special about the mix. He decided it was not worth the investment.

Def Jam boss LA Reid had signed Lady Gaga to the label some years before she became one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. But before she released any music he dropped her. More recently he’s described the move as “the biggest mistake” of his professional career.

George Lucas in 1977 screened a rough cut of Star Wars for some of his directing buddies, a list that now reads like a who’s who of legendary directors, including Steven Spielberg, Brian DePalma, and John Milius. Reaction to this early cut of the film was reaction was extremely mixed, with Spielberg being the only one of the directors who clearly enjoyed the film. Famous friends like Brian DePalma actively made fun of Lucas.

When DoorBot company founder Jamie Siminoff pitched the product on Shark Tank in 2013, Siminoff asked for $700,000 for a 10% stake. The Sharks rejected the company for various reasons. In 2015 Richard Branson invested in DoorBot (later renamed Ring) . It turned out to be a smart money move for Branson because Amazon paid $1 billion for this Shark Tank reject.

I said all of that to say this: There are other Vendors on this site so if this blend is that good maybe one of them would be interested. Plenty of ideas, products, actors, singers...ect have been rejected and have later gone on to be wildly successful.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 9:31 AM by Paradox.)
04-04-2018 6:10 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2018 2:30 PM

I would think that it's in his best interest to make it. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. If it's popular he can sell a ton. If he makes it I lose all rights to intellectual property. As a custom blend he owns the rights.
04-04-2018 2:30 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2018 2:49 PM

@Paradox I and another tester have had similar results with the mix. As far as in know SteveO hasn't tested it himself. I wish he would. I'm sure if he got the same results as NuTrix and I that he would want to produce it. As far as other vendors making it, that's not an option. The blend is dependent upon putative and research molecules that only Steve has. Or at least he's the only one who knows what they are. If I knew what they were I could buy them myself.
04-04-2018 2:49 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-04-2018 2:51 PM

(04-04-2018 2:30 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I would think that it's in his best interest to make it. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. If it's popular he can sell a ton. If he makes it I lose all rights to intellectual property. As a custom blend he owns the rights.

That’s in the disclaimer for their custom mixes, I read it and thought that’s very self serving. What’s he got to lose?
04-04-2018 2:51 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2018 3:30 PM

(04-04-2018 2:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  That’s in the disclaimer for their custom mixes, I read it and thought that’s very self serving. What’s he got to lose?

It is what it is. If I have to I will continue the way I always have. It's a bit inconvenient but doable. I can buy the singles in exact dosages so I only need a spray of each. Unfortunately I'm at Steve's mercy regarding the putatives and research molecules. I can only get them so strong so it requires more sprays of each. I'd love to have a one and done blend tho.
04-04-2018 3:30 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-05-2018 7:00 AM

(04-04-2018 2:49 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  @Paradox I and another tester have had similar results with the mix. As far as in know SteveO hasn't tested it himself. I wish he would.

Sounds like he is not interested in the mix. He probably has several posters a day asking him to test their mix or use their combo. Like we have here. Someone with not that much experience thinks that they have the combo of a lifetime and they tell everyone that it is great but when people try it they don't get the same results that he did.

(04-04-2018 2:49 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I'm sure if he got the same results as NuTrix and I that he would want to produce it.

NuTrix is a woman. She gives the male pheromones to her husband to test. My advice to you is to get five testers from here. Mail out five samples of at least 5ml of the product. You don't want to be like Garry and release a SXD-9 because a married tester said his wife gave him a BJ.

(04-04-2018 2:49 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  As far as other vendors making it, that's not an option. The blend is dependent upon putative and research molecules that only Steve has. Or at least he's the only one who knows what they are. If I knew what they were I could buy them myself.

Ah....so you have the Catlord/Panty Scorcher/ Androtics coded putative issue. Coded putatives only hurt the industry. Users can not tell what they are using. With coded putatives you can not even produce a formula unless you use that particular Vendor.

Steve O has copied the Androtics model but with that model comes it's vulnerabilities and failures. Let's say Steve sells all of his putatives at $14.95. Some cost him more to produce, some cost way less. In the end it evens out. But if several users discover that XPS 103 is great and starts buying a ton of it then it throws off his balance if it is a costly molecule.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-05-2018 7:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Andestrenone Pheromone Mix zakwak 7 3,642 03-26-2012 11:30 AM
Last Post: idontknow