Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
10-16-2017 12:05 AM

Pheromone blends are so expensive. Why not just buy single molecules and whip out our own custom blends for ourselves? Is it really that difficult to do? Do small ratio differences in pheromones really make a huge difference?
10-16-2017 12:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why not just mix our own pheromone blends?
10-16-2017 12:33 AM

I want to do this. I'd love to do this and make a blend that is for my bodies chemistry.

I'm not doing it because

1. I don't want to spend ~$300 on getting single molecules. I checked on the PXS site and IIRC that was the cost to get everything I wanted
  2. I don't want to expirement with single molecules in extreme dosages (very high, very low) and then combine molecules at various dosages to see how they influence each other

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-16-2017 12:33 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:26 AM

I found this which I think it's useful.
http://pherotruth.com/archive/index.php/...-9165.html

From this list.
https://www.google.com.au/search?client=...DwYKADA&q="mixing+single+pheromone+molecules"&oq="mixing+single+pheromone+molecules"&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...81385.86257.0.87019.15.15.0.0.0.0.572.4867.2-4j6j3j1.14.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..10.0.0....333.iWdVd3l8Ymw

It's time consuming imho, and even though it's cheaper to get single molecules, because it takes a good amount of trial and error method, it may be cost in-effective in the long run.

I meself tried to bottle mix a few products. Some were great successes to me, some made it even worst than the original blend. But it's fun none the less.

Some others have tried it before with great success. And kinda like many inventions in this world, there will be 1000's of failures to get it right once. Question is, r u gonna fail that many times to get it right? Smile Mind u, if U'll GET it right, it'll be a power house that'll work time and time again for u and many others.

I remember FishDude, I think it was, got a mix of single molecules blended in an exact ratio, and gave him a really good blend that worked wonders. But I think, he had many attempted failures to get it right once. But that one right blend was a MASSIVE success to many.
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx475-67992.html

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-FSBJ-every-...ight=Mx475

http://pherotruth.com/search.php?action=...order=desc
10-16-2017 4:26 AM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:42 AM

(10-16-2017 4:26 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I found this which I think it's useful.
http://pherotruth.com/archive/index.php/...-9165.html

From this list.
https://www.google.com.au/search?client=...DwYKADA&q="mixing+single+pheromone+molecules"&oq="mixing+single+pheromone+molecules"&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...81385.86257.0.87019.15.15.0.0.0.0.572.4867.2-4j6j3j1.14.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..10.0.0....333.iWdVd3l8Ymw

It's time consuming imho, and even though it's cheaper to get single molecules, because it takes a good amount of trial and error method, it may be cost in-effective in the long run.

I meself tried to bottle mix a few products. Some were great successes to me, some made it even worst than the original blend. But it's fun none the less.

Some others have tried it before with great success. And kinda like many inventions in this world, there will be 1000's of failures to get it right once. Question is, r u gonna fail that many times to get it right? Smile Mind u, if U'll GET it right, it'll be a power house that'll work time and time again for u and many others.

I remember FishDude, I think it was, got a mix of single molecules blended in an exact ratio, and gave him a really good blend that worked wonders. But I think, he had many attempted failures to get it right once. But that one right blend was a MASSIVE success to many.
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx475-67992.html

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-FSBJ-every-...ight=Mx475

http://pherotruth.com/search.php?action=...order=desc

Thanks so much, DrChocolate! Very helpful! Hi
10-16-2017 4:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:48 AM

(10-16-2017 4:42 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  Thanks so much, DrChocolate! Very helpful! Hi

No worries mate. Thanks heaps for the reps. Smile
10-16-2017 4:48 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

10-16-2017 4:22 PM

I used to create my own mad scientist creations that I was very happy with. I found that I got tired of constantly storing any leftover single molecules as well as remixing and playing around. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast and learned an incredible amount about pheromones as well as how they can alter any interaction (in positive and not so positive ways) but I eventually decided that I could MUCH more easily and somewhat more cheaply work with people who were TRULY passionate about pheromones to create products that worked as well if not better than the pheromone blends that I myself was creating. I still dabble from time to time but now I just let others have the fun of formulating.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
10-16-2017 4:22 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-17-2017 7:05 AM

(10-16-2017 12:05 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  Pheromone blends are so expensive. Why not just buy single molecules and whip out our own custom blends for ourselves? Is it really that difficult to do? Do small ratio differences in pheromones really make a huge difference?

Disclaimer: I didn't read the other replies

Basically, you have to know how much of each ingredient. It's like making a soup. Most soup recipes call for salt and pepper however celery seed, marjoram, thyme, parsley, and sage go well with chicken. Marjoram, rosemary and thyme go well with beef. Basil, oregano or fennel can be a nice addition to tomato-based soups. Chilis need chili powder, onions, garlic and cumin. Cream soups might benefit from a dash or parsley or thyme.

Having said that...How much of each ingredient do you use? Too much of one ingredient or too little of another can ruin a soup.

In the words of Dancing_Joker:

"I like to view symphonic mixes of multiple pheromones as an orchestra. Each instrument has its own unique signature and effect, and when you start combining different instruments together, you get distinctly altered and enhanced results. Instead of just a piano, imagine adding a violin and a flute playing at the same time. The music produced takes on a much deeper, more vibrant mix that's unique and beyond the capabilities of the original instruments alone. Now also imagine throwing in a song or a musical score to play, and you move from basic music to an adventure of the senses

Some pheromones don't show their effects by themselves, but rather when they are mixed with other pheromones do they reveal their true nature. That's why it's necessary sometimes to test them together with other pheromones that you are already familiar with the effects of. A lot of mix testing is hit and miss, but occasionally, you come across a few mixes that are outstanding, and many more mixes that, given many iterations of tweaking, become finely tuned instruments that work flawlessly each time"

A good pheromone formula is the right amount of each component. The components have to compliment each other and not interfere with each other. Some of the most successful formulas have less than 8 different components. The more components you have the more you have to balance the ingredients.

The unfortunate part of this is that the only Golden Ratio that has been revealed is J.V. Kohl's Golden Ratio. Because this is a business, formulas and ratios are kept secret.

Each component of a pheromone formula has a limit or better said its point of optimum effectiveness.

The bottom line is that you have to discover for yourself what works and what doesn't.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 12:03 PM by Paradox.)
10-17-2017 7:05 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-17-2018 10:56 AM

Cost and variety.

I have my man nip mix that I LOVE, but iit's just part of my rotation. I have so much variety readily available, why would I go through all the trouble of constantly spending the $$$ on creating? I would never settle for just a couple items, no matter how great they are.

For me, Pheromones are like clothes. Sure, I could buy a few stunning outfits and wear them day in and day out, but I would get bored, no matter how awesome they are. I like mix n matching my shoes, blouses, hats, skirts, jeans, dresses, boots n naughty little bits...and don't forget belts, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, perfumes.... But then, perhaps I'm just ADD that way? I mean, who does that really...? ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-17-2018 10:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2018 9:07 AM

I can speak from personal experience that developing your own blend can be very expensive and time consuming. It requires dedication and a real commitment to your goal. My journey started because I was dissatisfied with a particular company that has a product I've always loved but I wanted to no longer be dependent upon them anymore. The product is a simple 3 pheromone formula of a specific dosage. That was the original model. I used my knowledge of and experience with specific molecules to develop my first test mix. Surprisingly it was a great success. But then I began to think what if. What if I can get more out of this?

So I started out with a conceptual model. I had specific goals in mind. Then I went to work. It was a process of concept, theoretical knowledge, research, direct personal experience with various molecules and intuition. Next came testing. Lots of tests, trial and error. I started with a basic core framework. A skeleton, if you will. I began to experiment with various ratios. When a ratio worked out I next started tweaking dosages. Noting each time how the mix would change. Dancing Joker has it right. Molecules behave differently depending on how you mix them. In order to allow more fine tuning I purchased my molecules in lower dosages. While this allows greater freedom in mixing it's also a pain in the ass. Once I achieved a tentative mix it would sometimes require as much as 30 individual sprays to reach the correct dosage for all of the various molecules. This is very time consuming. Most people aren't going to go thru this hassle. Thus the requirement for dedication.

Now several months and hundreds of dollars later I think I have achieved my goal. It's now down to two mixes. The general results are similar. However in one mix the addition of a particular putative changes the flavor noticeably. The question is which feel do I prefer. I've been fortunate to have an independent tester who has confirmed my findings. Her input has been invaluable and she has my gratitude. I wish I had more testers but I don't expect people to invest in 8-9 molecules.

This is all fine and good but unless I can get a custom blend made this is all moot. I can't continue to keep investing in resources and spending 20 minutes a day applying spray after spray. When I make a final decision as to which mix is most efficacious I plan to approach a vendor to have a blend made. If that doesn't work out I'm pretty much screwed. Blending my own is not an option. I don't have access to raw molecules, especially the more rare ones. Not to mention the equipment required to make it happen.

I'd hate to see my time and money wasted but the journey has been very satisfying.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2018 11:17 AM by Scottie2Hottie.)
01-19-2018 9:07 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-19-2018 2:53 PM

(01-19-2018 9:07 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I can speak from personal experience ...

Pure gold. Gave you Rep++. This is truly an inspirational and instructional story of how a mix comes into being.

I was going to let Androtics produce one of my mixes as a MX series. I called Steve O to get some quick advice and he advised me to get everything in writing. Androtics told me they wouldn't put anything in writing. They wouldn't sign a Non disclosure agreement either. Don't trust anyone who won't put an agreement in writing. A handshake is nice but it won't holdup in court.

As far as mixing and getting raw materials...there are sources. Chris from Alpha Dreams supplies a few Vendors here (last I heard). The operative word here is Vendors

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-19-2018 2:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Andestrenone Pheromone Mix zakwak 7 3,642 03-26-2012 11:30 AM
Last Post: idontknow