Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do older women like stronger mones?
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Why do older women like stronger mones?
11-07-2019 4:23 PM

So use 3-4 x Imprint (or Androstadienone or Androstadienone mix) + 1-2 M3X

I did pick up some straight none, so I will toss that in, one at a time thou. I'm just a babe here, trying to run solo (as Advised) but there's so much to play with! Money isn't a major issue so I have a bunch of mones inbound and on hand I have
Swoon
Grail of Affection
M3X
Xist
NPS Touch
Evolve
Co-Pul
Androstadienone
B-AndrosteNOL
Ill give it a squirt, spray and a drop if need be and get back to you if I can find any reactions which I need to work on.
11-07-2019 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-08-2019 12:57 PM

Recent conversations that I was privy to have also brought to light that as women mature a bit they also get quite tired of (and i quote) "overly sensitive, cat-owning, pony-tail wearing girly men"; that they get really bored with the games most "average" guys play, and want a strong and masculine man that (again I quote, but have toned down a bit) "not only knows how to treat [her] like a lady but also knows how to treat [her] like a piece of meat in the bedroom".

I took this to mean that while ladies want all of everything in a man (don't roll your eyes at that, you also want all of everything in a lady), they get to the point where they also want him to be more manly and primal between the sheets. Heavier pheromones would, of course, support this outward aura that they begin to crave more and more.

Of the 4 ladies present (all of them deep into their wine chalices, I might add..vino veritas), only the late 20's lady didn't immediately chime in with concurrence over the statement I (mis) quoted above. she did, however, agree that her younger lover was far too malleable and while it was fun to boss him around and have him at her beck and call, it got real old, real quick.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-08-2019 12:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-09-2019 2:49 AM

(11-08-2019 12:57 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Of the 4 ladies present (all of them deep into their wine chalices, I might add..vino veritas), only the late 20's lady didn't immediately chime in with concurrence over the statement I (mis) quoted above. she did, however, agree that her younger lover was far too malleable and while it was fun to boss him around and have him at her beck and call, it got real old, real quick.

Yet my experiences are the complete opposite.
The 18-30 women want the men with confidence and determination.
The older ones almost always wear the pants in their relationships, including the ones looking for some side nookie.
Their bossy attitude is "Do and say exactly what I want you to so I can fck you".
The younger ones are generally more fun to talk to and hangout with without the jaded baggage.

Maybe its just me and I somehow bring out the bossy bitchiness out some of them, though the same experiences are echoed throughout the internetz as well, even though they dare not mention anything of the sort in public.
I definitely get some resentment (mainly the single ones) as well from those that know i have younger gfs or see hitting on (or viceversa) the younger ones.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-09-2019 2:49 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-09-2019 8:47 AM

(11-09-2019 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Yet my experiences are the complete opposite.
The 18-30 women want the men with confidence and determination.
The older ones almost always wear the pants in their relationships, including the ones looking for some side nookie.
Their bossy attitude is "Do and say exactly what I want you to so I can fck you".
The younger ones are generally more fun to talk to and hangout with without the jaded baggage.

Maybe its just me and I somehow bring out the bossy bitchiness out some of them, though the same experiences are echoed throughout the internetz as well, even though they dare not mention anything of the sort in public.
I definitely get some resentment (mainly the single ones) as well from those that know i have younger gfs or see hitting on (or viceversa) the younger ones.

I'm now wondering if their revelation included that (hidden in lady-speak that I didn't pick up on, or just refused to acknowledge due to being tempered through my lens of self) portion, if what they said and what you experience are two different translations of the same thing, or if perhaps your predilection to interact with more youthful ladies has tempered your attitude to be more youthful in itself. No matter though; your experiences give me another facet to observe, so I'll be looking into that as the opportunity arises.

Edited to add...

And now that you mention it, the overwhelming majority of my wife's FWB's tend to be younger or more sheepish guys; and she most definitely is the dominant one in most of those relationships. Interesting. Thanks for bringing up the contrast.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 9:12 AM by Gladen.)
11-09-2019 8:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something stronger than Bad Wolf? Lucent 37 4,190 07-10-2018 1:04 PM
Last Post: MMM
  certain mones bring out certain behaviors in women... blitz 56 18,185 09-17-2017 10:14 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Deeper/stronger reset?????????? DavidWebb 72 18,898 12-11-2016 12:16 AM
Last Post: JStoneM
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,551 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  women exposed to mones going to the bathroom jb20 62 17,292 09-18-2016 5:01 AM
Last Post: jb20