Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are self-effects different from effects on targets/victims in theory?
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Why are self-effects different from effects on targets/victims in theory?
10-17-2017 2:55 AM

So if I sniff some pheromones, they should give me the same effects as they do on my targets, right? But some pheromones claim they give the wearer confidence and happiness while making their victims/targets attracted to the wearer. Shouldn't the wearer feel increased attractiveness to their victims to due to being exposed to same pheromones? Very confused.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 2:56 AM by LogicWoman.)
10-17-2017 2:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why are self-effects different from effects on targets/victims in theory?
10-17-2017 4:05 AM

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Self-effect...vs+effects

Post #3 and #4

Also, the fact that when ur target smells it, he/she knows it's coming from u. I believe our brain has a massive connection between smells and a person attributed to that smell. So when u're in their presence, they connect it with ya. But when u're gone, they don't feel it.

This is why, when I detect a phero steal, I excuse meself from me target, amd go back to her later. To kinda show her that the smell is indeed me. Smile

I'd like to know others opinions as well about this. Smile
10-17-2017 4:05 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-17-2017 6:34 AM

(10-17-2017 4:05 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Self-effect...vs+effects

Post #3 and #4

Also, the fact that when ur target smells it, he/she knows it's coming from u. I believe our brain has a massive connection between smells and a person attributed to that smell. So when u're in their presence, they connect it with ya. But when u're gone, they don't feel it.

This is why, when I detect a phero steal, I excuse meself from me target, amd go back to her later. To kinda show her that the smell is indeed me. Smile

I'd like to know others opinions as well about this. Smile

I agree with you Dr C. I have a post where a friend of mine has on New Pheromone Additive and it really has me uncomfortable. I ask him if he is wearing it, he says yes and I instantly feel better.

My brain adjusted when I knew what was happening. I've also seen phero steals and I walk away to show that it is coming from me. This happens to me a bit more with alcohol sprays vice oils.
10-17-2017 6:34 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-17-2017 10:40 AM

(10-17-2017 2:55 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  So if I sniff some pheromones, they should give me the same effects as they do on my targets, right? But some pheromones claim they give the wearer confidence and happiness while making their victims/targets attracted to the wearer. Shouldn't the wearer feel increased attractiveness to their victims to due to being exposed to same pheromones? Very confused.

Let's think about Copulins. When I wear them, I get turned on and feel confident. Not sure why....could be testosterone spike....could be other reasons. You may or may not feel that way.

When I wear copulins, men treat me like "I'm the man" unless they are gay. Gay men kind of look at me like "I'm dirty." Women look at me in mixed ways too. These are general descriptions and people are complex and different. So no absolutes. Kids treat me really well. No idea why.

You will probably get a different response from these same groups and you may feel a certain way too. Put in any other product and it's the same thing. I can wear Androstadienone for a couple days a week and have no depression. Others can't wear it at all without getting depression. Snoopyace can wear it no problem.

So the same product could produce different reactions in you and in others. You like fruit cake. I can't stand fruit cake. We smell fruit cake and have very different responses.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 10:42 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-17-2017 10:40 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-17-2017 1:53 PM

(10-17-2017 2:55 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  Shouldn't the wearer feel increased attractiveness to their victims to due to being exposed to same pheromones? Very confused.

This does happen. Put on 6 drops of nude and watch everyone around you become more attractive than they really are.

You also get people reverse imprinting when wearing NA.

But if I'm wearing 6 drops of BW I'm not going to react the same way as someone else who's in my cloud because I know I'm wearing 6 drops of BW. The other person has no clue what's going on and is just attributing their feeling of being intimidated to the wearer. I'm not going to be intimidated because my brain knows it's me giving off that signature.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 1:54 PM by Spider-mone.)
10-17-2017 1:53 PM

LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-17-2017 5:14 PM

excuse my ignorance but what's a "phero steal"?
(10-17-2017 10:40 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Let's think about Copulins. When I wear them, I get turned on and feel confident. Not sure why....could be testosterone spike....could be other reasons. You may or may not feel that way.

When I wear copulins, men treat me like "I'm the man" unless they are gay. Gay men kind of look at me like "I'm dirty." Women look at me in mixed ways too. These are general descriptions and people are complex and different. So no absolutes. Kids treat me really well. No idea why.

You will probably get a different response from these same groups and you may feel a certain way too. Put in any other product and it's the same thing. I can wear Androstadienone for a couple days a week and have no depression. Others can't wear it at all without getting depression. Snoopyace can wear it no problem.

So the same product could produce different reactions in you and in others. You like fruit cake. I can't stand fruit cake. We smell fruit cake and have very different responses.

Very interesting. you know how transgender is really a thing now? I wonder if heterosexual people with brains molded (by exposure to fetal hormones) in the shape more like the opposite sex's would respond differently than is described in product description.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 5:17 PM by LogicWoman.)
10-17-2017 5:14 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-17-2017 6:41 PM

(10-17-2017 5:14 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  excuse my ignorance but what's a "phero steal"?

Very interesting. you know how transgender is really a thing now? I wonder if heterosexual people with brains molded (by exposure to fetal hormones) in the shape more like the opposite sex's would respond differently than is described in product description.

When someone else is getting treated well because of your pheromone cloud. It's attributed to them. So you walk away...Typically, I go to the bathroom. That usually works.
10-17-2017 6:41 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-17-2017 8:31 PM

D-Lord beat me to it about phero steal. That's exactly what I do too. Wither that or I just go have a ciggie outside to interact with other smokers.

About transgender ladies, there're a few reports about it too. If ya do a search there's a few. I believe that might be something to do with the estrogen levels that them ladies have. Cos their HRT got their estrogen levels high amd their testosterone levels low. But that's just pure speculation from me. I could be wrong.
10-17-2017 8:31 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-17-2018 10:41 AM

(10-17-2017 1:53 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  This does happen.

if I'm wearing 6 drops of BW I'm not going to react the same way as someone else who's in my cloud because I know I'm wearing 6 drops of BW. The other person has no clue

Agree!

Who has worn a b-nol heavy blend and mentally checked themselves to NOT over share? Because you know you're wearing something that could potentially cause that.

Once I get to know a blend or molecule, it's easier to know why I may think random unlikely thoughts such as, "Wow, I never noticed this about so n so..." be it appearance, attractive quality, etc. High doses of DHEAS make me think about the uniqueness of individuals and I notice things about them I would normally have overlooked about their personality or appearance. I'm sure I would be going all Deer in the headlights over random souls if I didn't know I was wearing the DHEAS and how it behaved.

That's what makes Pheromones so fun though, knowing exactly what they do and watching it happen right before your eyes!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-17-2018 10:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Master List of Androstadienone (A-1) Effects - Based on Scientific Publications eldros 5 2,893 07-30-2015 3:16 AM
Last Post: halo0073
  Estrenes for inducing hypothalamic effects phertest 1 1,522 01-22-2013 1:58 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Human pheromones and nutrient chemicals: epigenetic effects on ecological, social, an jvkohl 0 1,819 10-01-2012 7:56 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Effects of Pheromones while under the influence of THC. Lucent 8 4,851 06-16-2012 3:35 AM
Last Post: zerosix85
  Intranasal oxytocin: no effects jvkohl 4 5,487 12-08-2011 1:26 AM
Last Post: wiserd