Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why XS Customer Service Sucks
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Why XS Customer Service Sucks
11-14-2015 1:42 PM

I'll start by saying XS was nothing but speedy and efficient in sending out my one and only order with them. They definitely want to sell products, at least to first time buyers. They have also replied to my emails in a reasonable time frame.

However, their service is rigid and robot like, they have no human component over there. After reading up on their return policy, I emailed them toward the end of my 45 day trial period for the XiSt I ordered. I had not seen the results I was hoping for and I decided the bottle was not big enough to make a determination on the effectiveness of the product.

XS return policy is ridiculous. They want you to know exactly what day you received the product and then just send it out to them hoping they will issue a refund. Well, I didn't remember the exact day I received the product, I only knew it was about 40 days ago, so naturally I emailed them to confirm before heading to the post office. A couple days later they replied telling me the day of *their reply* was the last day for a refund and the only way they would issue a refund or exchange was if it was postmarked for that day. WELL SHIT GUYS, I JUST REGISTERED MY INTENT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT 2 DAYS AGO. But they don't care, they want to fuck over a perfectly good future customer just to save 35 bucks. I was even planning on using it on a bottle of Connections!

It only makes sense to me that one would want to contact a company issuing a refund to confirm before paying to ship it back to them. It only makes sense that a reasonable company would say well hey, you already said you wanted to return it within your return period, and we know people don't typically mark on their calendar the exact day they receive something in the mail.

I don't care about the 35 bucks. I just want to deal with companies that care about treating their customers with respect. I'll be ordering from any of the other wonderful vendors I've used so far (none of whose products warranted a return) and try some new ones, but I'm done with these guys.

It's a shame too because I'm having good luck with some second hand Ascend I bought.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015 1:50 PM by Phyros.)
11-14-2015 1:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Why XS Customer Service Sucks
11-14-2015 7:56 PM

Check your pay pal.It should have tracking info for your order.Your order confirmation email should also have the tracking number.If you have an account with xs store, you might find it under order history(not sure).
11-14-2015 7:56 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-14-2015 9:03 PM

Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them? I know it's a lost art these days, calling a company when you have a problem. Ask to speak with Steve directly. A lot can be misinterpreted over email. Let us know how it goes.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-14-2015 9:03 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2015 9:20 PM

(11-14-2015 9:03 PM)2000GT Wrote:  Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them? I know it's a lost art these days, calling a company when you have a problem. Ask to speak with Steve directly. A lot can be misinterpreted over email. Let us know how it goes.

I guess I could do that, but that's what he hired representatives to do (ahem, Kate). And again, I don't care about the 35 bucks. There was nothing misinterpreted in the emails. I politely stated that because I registered my intent to return the product before my return period expired she should allow me to return it a day late. She said that if there were no rules everything would devolve into chaos (I'm not exaggerating, she said that).

Again, sure I could call, but I shouldn't have to go through the trouble. And the problem with his representatives won't be addressed like it might be if I complain publicly.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015 9:21 PM by Phyros.)
11-14-2015 9:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-14-2015 9:46 PM

I'm not saying you shouldn't complain publicly, but if you're not getting help from the front line, you need to push your way up. I can't tell you how often I see it in my line of work where clients complain directly to the office of the CEO, especially when the client isn't getting what they feel they deserve. Steve doesn't come on this forum anymore, so your complaint probably will go unnoticed. But, give them a call, ask to speak to Steve, he's always helped me out when I've had a problem, rare as it is.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-14-2015 9:46 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2015 1:05 AM

(11-14-2015 9:46 PM)2000GT Wrote:  I'm not saying you shouldn't complain publicly, but if you're not getting help from the front line, you need to push your way up. I can't tell you how often I see it in my line of work where clients complain directly to the office of the CEO, especially when the client isn't getting what they feel they deserve. Steve doesn't come on this forum anymore, so your complaint probably will go unnoticed. But, give them a call, ask to speak to Steve, he's always helped me out when I've had a problem, rare as it is.

Fair enough, maybe I will. Thanks for the input.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 1:05 AM by Phyros.)
11-15-2015 1:05 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2015 9:00 AM

Hey Phyros,

I agree with GT. The idea of calling and speaking directly to Steve came to mind when I read your thread. Since he's the owner, he has the last word and if you explain the situation by telling him that you sent your first e-mail before *their reply was the last day*, he may understand.

Good luck and update us.

P.S: I'm glad you're enjoying Ascend Smile You didn't tell me your last verdict on Nobility scent though.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-15-2015 9:00 AM
InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-15-2015 9:21 AM

XS return policy is crazy, it's not the first time I see that. 45 days for testing a product ? When some company give 2 years. To me they clearly don't want customers to return their product. Then they say it's 2 days late. Maybe I should start to laugh.
11-15-2015 9:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2015 8:21 PM

(11-15-2015 9:00 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Hey Phyros,

I agree with GT. The idea of calling and speaking directly to Steve came to mind when I read your thread. Since he's the owner, he has the last word and if you explain the situation by telling him that you sent your first e-mail before *their reply was the last day*, he may understand.

Good luck and update us.

P.S: I'm glad you're enjoying Ascend Smile You didn't tell me your last verdict on Nobility scent though.

Hey Shadow! It's...okay. I'm definitely glad I bought it. I hate smelling like cologne, especially cheap cologne and the XS stuff definitely smells like ...something else, so I actually appreciate that. I could probably even blame it on some body wash or something if it came down to it. I actually preferred the pepper and nutmeg scent I got XiSt in, but the nobility is getting the job done. By the way I'm having great luck with Ascend overall...fuckin A dude this girl from work won't leave me alone after one night with GoA and Ascend.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 8:22 PM by Phyros.)
11-15-2015 8:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Steve0 is the definition of customer service. as33156 12 3,825 08-12-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: Xero
  Awesome Customer Service hsmcbaby 0 845 09-03-2013 4:39 PM
Last Post: hsmcbaby
  Customer Service Kate emails SteveO 2 1,457 02-11-2013 9:52 AM
Last Post: extraballislit
Big Grin Great Customer Service Mark_38 3 1,580 10-03-2012 11:17 AM
Last Post: baant