Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why The Concern About Pheromones Safe for Work?
mcmsinger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Why The Concern About Pheromones Safe for Work?
09-27-2011 10:15 PM

why are you guys so concerned about whether the pheromones or mixtures of pheromones you are using is safe for work?

What's going to happen that you guys are so afraid of?

I mean is a woman at work going to report you for sexual harassment or will people subconsciously act/accuse you of being inappropriate? Thus jeopardizing your job since they coworkers may report you wrongly since they are so intoxicated by the pheromones to HR.

I mean are people going to really be that intoxicated by the pheromones into thinking you did something sexually to them or that you are breaking the rules at the work environment?

I haven't ever used pheromones so please excuse my ignorance and lack of humility.

But I'm just curious and rightfully because many times I hear "Ohh don't wear this stuff to work because it's not safe"

But why? What's the exact precise reason it's not safe? Have you tried it? What's the worst that can happen?

Have people tried it before? Does anyone have any horror stories?

PS. I plan to buy True Alpha, True Instinct, XXX & True Love. I plan to start with 1 drop of TA, TI, XXX and 1 spray of TL to work. Is this a good combination? Is it best to leave out XXX if I already have TI? Are they different? Is TI and XXX mixed together compatible? Or Should I get something else other than XXX if I already have TI?
09-27-2011 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why The Concern About Pheromones Safe for Work?
09-27-2011 10:36 PM

Thing about androstenone is that it doesn't just ignite sexuality, but aggression as well. And in the wrong dosage or the wrong context it can make people feel like they really don't like you. You can get into arguments, get rude or aggressive reactions from others, and generally be shat upon.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 10:37 PM by dbot.)
09-27-2011 10:36 PM
mcmsinger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2011 10:50 PM

My theory is that people will be turned on by the pheromones in the funeral and work place but they will feel uncomfortable APPROACHING you only in that particular ENVIROMENT but they will feel VERY comfortable with the idea of hooking up with you. It's just that they will be hesitant because you are a coworker or a funeral attendant but have a deep urge.

My guess is that a coworker will be hesitant and cautious to pursue it but will very much wish it - eventually they will give in and approach albeit cautiously.

Theoretically that's how the pheromones should make the targets respond.

Anyone have any stories or results they got?

Also about "appropriateness" - Why would it be inappropriate on your part? As long as you don't touch them, give any suggestive comments, ask them out, ask for their number, or do anything other than professional social behavior - why would they ever think you are inappropriate?

Theoretically - THEY should be ones who feel they are being inappropriate because they are the ones who are being turned on by you. And they are being turned on without any suggestive behavior from you.

I don't think pheromones ask people to fuck you - I think pheromones turn on a switch in people which makes them automatically respond and behave a certain way. It triggers something in people's brains and nervous system sexually.

Something to really think about. Because I really don't accept everything just because everyone says it's so. I like to think for myself and figure whether something is really true or not.

All I hear is "It's not safe at work! Don't wear it, it is dangerous!" - Okay? Then give me some examples of why and give me facts on why. Give me some results that many people have gotten and some stories which clearly says that it is dangerous at work.

Has anyone tried some sexual pheromones like NONE at work? I don't want to hear it's dangerous without it being put into practice and proving it is dangerous. I've never heard a single horror story all I hear is wimpy fear mongering.

And in fact - even theoretically a lot of facts about pheromones and a lot of logic would tell you that it's not dangerous for work.

So who has put very strong sexual pheromone mixes in practice to work? What were your results? Why or why not would you recommend it?
(09-27-2011 10:36 PM)dbot Wrote:  Thing about androstenone is that it doesn't just ignite sexuality, but aggression as well. And in the wrong dosage or the wrong context it can make people feel like they really don't like you. You can get into arguments, get rude or aggressive reactions from others, and generally be shat upon.

I see. But isn't aggression from over dosing?
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 10:51 PM by mcmsinger.)
09-27-2011 10:50 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

09-27-2011 11:15 PM

Overdosing is relative to the context. Androstenone is not off-limits in the workplace. It is present in most of my favorite daytime blends. Occasionally, you even hear from someone who gets good results from none-bombing their place of business. Most people don't. If you search any of the pheromone forums for terms like "overdose" or "rage" you'll come across plenty of reports of negative effects. It's worth experimenting with sexual mixes at work, but since many people value their jobs some caution is warranted.

A microgram or two of Androstenone gets good results pretty much anywhere for pretty much anyone. A 15mcg dose of straight Androstenone will get negative results for most people in most situations. Give it a try at your local hangouts and you'll see what I mean. People don't want to be around you, will maintain a lot of physical distance, will give you dirty looks, and will tend to behave aggressively toward you if engaged. Chances are, you'll be feeling pretty ornery yourself.

I think your ideas about how pheromones work will change quite a lot once you've experienced their effects first-hand.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 11:23 PM by dbot.)
09-27-2011 11:15 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

09-28-2011 12:05 AM

Whats up mcmsinger.

There are lots of experiences at pheromonetalk, where you can read about the negatives, and no, they are not theorized, but actual experiences

cheers

SS
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 1:02 AM by SeriousSmile.)
09-28-2011 12:05 AM

mcmsinger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2011 2:14 AM

(09-28-2011 12:05 AM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Whats up mcmsinger.

There are lots of experiences at pheromonetalk, where you can read about the negatives, and no, they are not theorized, but actual experiences

cheers

SS

Ok. I searched the pheromonetalk forum and could find nothing on experiences.

Would you mind posting a link to the experiences on pheromonetalk?
09-28-2011 2:14 AM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

09-28-2011 5:10 AM

Try it! And you will know why guys playing with mones over years have just wanted to help you!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
09-28-2011 5:10 AM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

09-28-2011 1:20 PM

(09-28-2011 2:14 AM)mcmsinger Wrote:  Ok. I searched the pheromonetalk forum and could find nothing on experiences.

Would you mind posting a link to the experiences on pheromonetalk?

When you search make sure to search for titles only, and just search for "OD". Those are just random ones I picked up

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pherom...post140691
Quote:"The thing about an androstenone OD is it is a moving target. You can gauge ball park dosage but may find tolerance and reactions vary widely among age groups, races, sexes and environments. I've had difficultly achieving OD levels and have gone out with a dozen dabs of New Pheromone Additive to no ill-effect and hornified targets. On the other hand, some guys OD on a tiny dose. I'm Asian and have a mellow persona and I suspect those with effective OD stats produce ample -none natural and are louder and more in your face types.

The nearest thing I've experienced to an OD was on a lunch date. She had been teasing me and finally asked me out to lunch on my birthday. I liked her--she was extremely hot & smart--but I wasn't keen on the fact she had recently married some old man. So I figured being friends with a hot chick wasn't all bad. I wore a load of The Edge mixed with Burberry Weekend and, just prior to her jumping in my car, gave myself a couple more zaps--no buffers, no socials, just -none (I was a beginner). She immediately said she loved my cologne but soon became animated and moody. Snapped at friends on her cell and said some really mean things to me. I stopped talking to her and was thinking about tossing her out and noticed her skirt was hitched up--sans panties--and was beating off as I drove down the road. So I pulled over into a cane haul road... So sorta an OD but of the sweetest sort. Haven't had too many of these overtly dramatic reactions, but I learned to not wear so much in a small car."

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pherom...post140767
Quote:"There is no easy way to describe it everyone sees it differently.
I OD'ed the first day on accident, not my accident some minor spillage in shipping.
I wiped the damp bubble wrap on my arms and shirt then went out to change the oil in my car.(nice sunny early summer day, ~70 and a light breeze from the south) During the activity, I noticed my neighbor's boyfriend roll up on his motorcycle and parked and waited for her to get home (typical) but he got agitated pretty quickly, and left, (not 5 minutes from when she got there) (could be coincidence)
a neighbor was walking out to her car, and yelled at her son to get back here. (again could be coincidence)
So I found a reason to to to the electronics store, when I asked for help no male store employees would help me. (they seemed putout and I was looking for something simple they had)
not enough women so I went to a discount department store, and did some grocery shopping, I had three different college girls practically jump me, and three guys close to socking me, I didn't have to say anything they were rubbing on me reaching for items, one gal practically humped my knee as I was crouched down getting some items off the bottom shelf. Her companion was the most scared of getting hit from the guy I have been in a while, he was flexing his arms and puffing up his chest. she giggled like a school girl when I made some simple nuts joke.

I quickly learned this is not something to do at a club or I would get hit."

this is only 20 seconds worth of searching Smile.

Good luck

SS
09-28-2011 1:20 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2011 4:00 PM

I had an OD last night at school with some senior student guy,i had on alot of AM,and i swaer this guy was possessed Ireful1

The funny thing is he is older than me and i wasnt a bit intimidated,so i guess that made him feel even worse,he was The ALPHA guy of the group,i 4got what made him so mad towards me,i do remember that in the 1st hour,with AM and AV i do got some hits from girls,but after 2-3 hours it was awfull.(they were ignorin me)

So i will not use AM at school anymore,it was my first OD experience,hope its the last one too lol
I had an OD last night at school with some senior student guy,i had on alot of AM,and i swaer this guy was possessed Ireful1

The funny thing is he is older than me and i wasnt a bit intimidated,so i guess that made him feel even worse,he was The ALPHA guy of the group,i 4got what made him so mad towards me,i do remember that in the 1st hour,with AM and AV i do got some hits from girls,but after 2-3 hours it was awfull.(they were ignorin me)

So i will not use AM at school anymore,it was my first OD experience,hope its the last one too lol
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 4:00 PM by preck.)
09-28-2011 4:00 PM

Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-28-2011 7:42 PM

I agree with dbot, androstenone is not off-limits in the workplace. I wear androstenone to work just about every day with good results but, with cautious dosing. I have read other post in various forums where experienced users recommend for nubies to do some OD testing so they will know first hand the effects. The term they used was Baptism by fire I believe. I'm still a relative nube and I have OD'ed on purpose and by accident and it's a good learning experience so, I recommend you go for a androstenone OD test run.

When I first became interested in mones my thinking was focused on the effects on others and getting more female attention.Kiss3 However, my biggest surprise was not so much the effect on others but, rather the effects on me; both good and bad. Today was a good example of the self effects of OD'ing. Normally I'm an easing going, relaxed, non-aggressive, "I don't have to win" kind of person. I have been testing my new purchase of Alpha Nude for the last few days and today I decided to bump the dosage way up: (6) drops AN + 3 sprays Glace. I started out with a feel good, confident effect. However, within the first hour my aggression and irritabilty steadily increased and continued over the next three hours. It got pretty bad.:ireful2: I was at work and my concern was not someone becoming agressive towards me but, rather me being in a macho, fuck you/on edge mode and going off on somebody who may have approached me wrong or touched a nerve and then me losing my job. Did I notice the effect on others? Nope, I didn't give a shit about the effect on others. Luckily, I had some IS with me and at lunch I used three sprays and within minutes I was back to normal. Until today I haven't really been impressed with IS and never noticed any real in your face effects but, after today I will be sure to never run out.

So I'm not sure the high dose of androstenone would be a problem as long as you know what buffer/s you may need to counter some of the negative effects.

There have been other similar experiences when I have OD'ed, but I think it would be a good learning experience to test it for yourself without any buffers. However, keep the buffer/s handy, just in case.

Enjoy

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
09-28-2011 7:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones safe to wear around menstruating women! Ancillian 0 542 10-01-2015 4:09 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  How Pheromones Work leotheaverage 2 1,174 04-13-2015 5:09 PM
Last Post: WhiteNoise309
  If someone does not believe that pheromones work, I recommend Core, and you? John 36 10,819 04-09-2015 10:55 AM
Last Post: pupils011
  Least work requiring pheromones? PheroJack 12 4,336 01-26-2014 3:11 PM
Last Post: KIMBA
  Do pheromones work when you sick..? dsouza 22 6,919 10-31-2013 1:06 PM
Last Post: phertest