Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I left Mystery Method...
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Why I left Mystery Method...
01-07-2015 9:14 PM

I don't do pua stuff myself. Even the "pick up" part reminds me of pick-up lines, and they are always cheesy. I am an excellent actor (though I don't onstage), performer, and public speaker. Even so, I don't like the notion of some paint by numbers approach. So I don't do it that way. I do what I like and take what I think of as a more natural approach. I am now 1/3 of the way to a black belt in American Shotokan karate and am about to start playing clubs again with an album about to drop along with a few other things I do. So I look in my areas of interests and amongst friends of friends. About like what you do.

Congrats on being the best you possible instead of trying to pretzelize.

If I were you, I would try a.m. in the dojo. No reason for my mentioning that other than that it probably wouldn't hurt anything and might help. Maybe a spray at first? I honestly have never had anybody comment on any phero scent, though this may not be so for you. Unless I have my off-brand Gucchi Guilty Black for men cover; and the women that notice that be huffin' it.

(01-07-2015 9:35 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Instead of PUA, I have turned to self improvement. I have joined a gym, and a authentic Gracie Juijitsu BJJ/MMA gym. I am working heavily on fitness, things that make me happy, and meeting people in walks of life with interests similar to mine.

In the interim from joining these places, I have met one 30 something kickboxing instructor whose given me her number and I am planning on escalating things with her provided it doesn't mess up my enrollment at the dojo.. Also the dojo is full of 21 y.o kickboxing girls classes. Beautiful almost fully naked women covering very little of their bodies during the class.

This dojo is in a family areas of where I live and most of the competition to me are older men or newer students.. There are even some 50+ Y.O EXECUTIVES taking classes . It's very friendly and easy to meet people here.

I am feeling happy as opposed to GOAL oriented. Whenever I am goal oriented MM., SS, etc the focus on the goal takes me away from the here and now.

Truth is in gyms and dojos you need great physical appearance, and performance, and a product like AM is going to shine there.

Just curious would you ever wear something like AM if you know you were going to be sweating like crazy for 2 hrs with it on during class? Just wondering how bad the none breakdown is.. I don't want to be stinking up the place. The people there seem to love me with my natural mone scent... i.e. no mones at all.

HOWEVER, I feel AM if used at appropriate times will play to my advantage.

Dsouza
01-07-2015 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core + Imprint = left her breathless Med 13 1,525 05-10-2018 6:43 PM
Last Post: Med
  Left my Pheromones in car :( dabu11et 19 2,937 04-22-2018 12:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Found the right product for me. How can I use what I have left of others? Mr. E #2 13 4,194 01-24-2016 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mr. E #2
Important Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA) luksti 21 18,098 02-09-2011 11:24 PM
Last Post: bonadzz