Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which pheromone will give me the best reactions with strangers?
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Video Which pheromone will give me the best reactions with strangers?
07-29-2019 3:38 PM

Ok, so I’m rather new with pheromones. Got some samples of Xist, Big bad wolf and Aqua Vitae. Soon I’m going on a train ride. And to make some fun out of it (I hate trains) I was thinking of testing one of my pheromone samples. So which one of the above would have the biggest chance of some great reactions? I’m not really looking for a specific reaction, just something positive to make me start to believe in the power of pheromones. By positive I mean getting some positive attention/reactions from women. I don’t expect hot sex on the the train, but small signs that makes them intrigued by me or something like that. The train ride is just about 3 hours, so I guess I need something that give some reactions pretty quick...
07-29-2019 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Which pheromone will give me the best reactions with strangers?
07-29-2019 4:12 PM

(07-29-2019 3:38 PM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  Ok, so I’m rather new with pheromones. Got some samples of Xist, Big bad wolf and Aqua Vitae. Soon I’m going on a train ride. And to make some fun out of it (I hate trains) I was thinking of testing one of my pheromone samples. So which one of the above would have the biggest chance of some great reactions? I’m not really looking for a specific reaction, just something positive to make me start to believe in the power of pheromones. By positive I mean getting some positive attention/reactions from women. I don’t expect hot sex on the the train, but small signs that makes them intrigued by me or something like that. The train ride is just about 3 hours, so I guess I need something that give some reactions pretty quick...

If you're just looking for reactions then Bad Wolf is the way to go....I always get reactions, as do most others. granted, they are not the reactions I want, but they are, in deed, reactions. Keep in mind though that BW can be amazingly positive, or devastatingly negative.

For being a cool frood kind of VIP reactions, then I'd say AV would be your go-to from your limited supply. Av is hit or miss, though. when it hits it hits huge, when it missed you might as well have just applied water.

Xist and I do not play well together, so I cannot say. Best bet would be to read the reviews (yes,all several hundred of them) and discern which people talking seem to click with your vibe, and make your decision based upon their data.

But if you hate trains, why go on a train ride? But to get your mind off of it, I would suggest some light reading. Murder on the Orient Express is always good for for a trip on a train. (feel free to call me something nasty for joke in poor taste)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 4:27 PM by Gladen.)
07-29-2019 4:12 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Which pheromone will give me the best reactions with strangers?
07-29-2019 4:37 PM

In the order of most noticeable I would say AV, BW, Xist. I would go with AV, because BW is also harder to use.
07-29-2019 4:37 PM

Share This Thread