Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which pheromone cologne?

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

Which pheromone cologne?
11-16-2009 5:16 PM

Hello, I was just reading mixed reviews about pherlure saying it will attract a little more attention from the ladies but the majority of reviews i was reading say it did not work...What are some of the pheromone colognes you guys have read about that actually work as advertised or what would you guys suggest in this category? Thanks
11-16-2009 5:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1850
Thanks received:
4918 thanks in 2010 posts

RE: Which pheromone cologne?
11-16-2009 5:33 PM

Hi yo01233yo, welcome to PheroTruth!

Well, to offer some very general advice: Ammo by Androtics is a good all around attraction pheromone, as is Alpha 7 from Love-Scents.

But, before anyone can really give you good advice on what's likely to work for you, we'd really know a little more about you and your personality. Could you post an introduction in the New User Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself, how you act and are perceived in social settings and what you are looking to achive with pheromones?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-16-2009 5:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

11-16-2009 5:42 PM

(11-16-2009 5:33 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hi yo01233yo, welcome to PheroTruth!

Well, to offer some very general advice: Ammo by Androtics is a good all around attraction pheromone, as is Alpha 7 from Love-Scents.

But, before anyone can really give you good advice on what's likely to work for you, we'd really know a little more about you and your personality. Could you post an introduction in the New User Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself, how you act and are perceived in social settings and what you are looking to achive with pheromones?

Sounds great I just posted an intro I just want something that will bring a little extra attention to me both a the work place and something else for night time like when I go to the club or to the bar for example
11-16-2009 5:42 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

11-16-2009 7:12 PM

I'm looking for something to boost my confidence at work while having the women approach me and talk a lot to me and for the night life I would like also something to give me a confidence boost and add a big sex appeal as well
11-16-2009 7:12 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 311 posts

11-16-2009 8:08 PM

I like the version of A314 that is offered by Love Scent. You'll find reviews and links for them in the "where to buy" section. It's a good mix for work and sexy without being over the top. Ammo as Mark mentioned has been a favorite of mine for after work. There are some others from Love Scent that I'm not as familiar with that some other guys on here might recomend as well.

You'll also see posts here from a guy named JVKohle who makes a product called Scent of Eros. I've tried it and like it as well. I think it's a good balanced product that can promote conversation and good feelings. It's sold at Love Scent as well.

Pherlure presents itself in the way that fails to earn my trust, but I have seen some good reviews of it as well as reviews that say it does nothing but smell pretty good. I haven't tried it.

You mention a confidence boost. IMHO the best pheromone related confidence boost comes from knowing that you are wearing a product that sets you apart from the crowd. So called self effects from pheromones are a subject of much debate. Gain the confidence by knowing that you are improving yourself everyday whether you choose to wear pheromones or not. Smile

The Androstenone Discussion
11-16-2009 8:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
11-16-2009 10:11 PM

(11-16-2009 7:12 PM)yo0123yo Wrote:  I'm looking for something to boost my confidence at work while having the women approach me and talk a lot to me and for the night life I would like also something to give me a confidence boost and add a big sex appeal as well

For a confidence boost for yourself, I suggest Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone. There is a lot of hot research coming out about Alpha Androstenol having actual relaxation and anti-anxiety effects as a pheromone. And that alone should make it worth looking into for you. It also promotes conversations.

I haven't tried Scent of Eros yet, but it contains those two pheromones.

Both these pheromones make you project trustworthiness and approachability without demasculinizing (is that a word?) you.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 10:21 PM by Diane999.)
11-16-2009 10:11 PM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

11-16-2009 10:14 PM

(11-16-2009 8:08 PM)renny Wrote:  I like the version of A314 that is offered by Love Scent.

I think A314 is no longer offered by Love Scent, I miss that mix too. I like the new scent offered by Androtics; the old neroly scent was too strong IMO. Either way, you can't go wrong with A314 or Instant Gentleman for respect and Instant Shine for the social part.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 10:18 PM by DaveRam.)
11-16-2009 10:14 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1850
Thanks received:
4918 thanks in 2010 posts

11-16-2009 10:22 PM

(11-16-2009 10:14 PM)DaveRam Wrote:  I think A314 is no longer offered by Love Scent, I miss that mix too.

Yeah, I heard that they got the last of what they could of the original A314 composition, it's third party information, but from someone that I consider reliable.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

Another vote for Scent of Eros! It's one of my favorite men's products. Androstenol and Androstarone are a great combination that's attractive and projects an air of masculinity and comfort at the same time. It also lends an air of maturity to the younger man. Good for both work and socializing.

Bella

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3973
Thanks received:
3321 thanks in 1520 posts

11-17-2009 10:41 AM

Chikara is another one that can be got from Love-Scent , it contains around 7 pheromones and it is not Androstenone heavy, many younger guys get good results with using a couple of sprays and girls like its scent.
It is not one of my personal favourites but some older gentlemen get a buzz out of it when adding a few sprays to their Androstenone applications.

Alter Ego 7.5 ml bottle version may be suitable it also has a noticable scent and it contains three pheromones and could well be a little Androstenone heavy for a young man but a dab or a drop could well provide a workable application.

The AE gel packets come in at 80 mcg pheromone per pack.
being 35.52 mcg Androstenone
and 26.66 mcg Androstenol
and 17.77 mcg Androsterone, therefore you can see that a packet can be used for at least up to 6 uses for a young man.

I have used AE gels at around 1/4 pkt which is ok for my age and i do get some good attraction responses from this stuff on occasions especially in hot conditions at a venue yes hot like not perspiring but close to it.

One one memorial and hot morning i was on foot and just about had reached my location venue and i caught a whiff of my AE application and in the next instant the self effect was amazing in the beautifull fresh uplifting buzz it gave me one of the best i can remember and when i seated myself in amoungst the hot crowd who were fanning themselves because the air conditioning was rs ( rat shit ) hmmmm ( out of order and not functioning ) thats better,,
Yeah the several girls that i did speak with all were taken in by the fumes i was given off because they just hung and hung and hung i was trying to get rid of them so as to interact with the next contender targets.

My opinion is when AE decides to get up offa its arse which is not every day but when it decides to act it could well earn an Oscar ha ha true.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 10:44 AM by terry0400-40.)
11-17-2009 10:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pheromone cologne corvette greene 25 7 1,450 12-31-2015 11:06 AM
Last Post: pinacolada
  HIGH SCHOOL PHEROMONE COLOGNE HELP blues clues 67 11,396 07-27-2015 6:25 PM
Last Post: blues clues
  Cologne+Pheromone mixing on skin stefdude 4 2,318 01-16-2014 6:20 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Magnetism(tm) Pheromone Cologne DaveRam 4 4,899 12-16-2009 2:05 PM