Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to wear to negotiate a good price on a used car?
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 34 posts

What to wear to negotiate a good price on a used car?
11-03-2012 9:23 AM

Hi,

I'm planning to go look at a used car at a dealership tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll be making an offer on the car, but I want to make sure I can negotiate a good price on it. Any recommendations on what to wear? I have a pretty diverse arsenal of mones from different companies. Please see my signature below to see what I have available.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

PS The car is a Certified Pre-owned car and it's currently listed at $500 below Kelly Blue Book value, if that helps.

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
11-03-2012 9:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
115 thanks in 88 posts

RE: What to wear to negotiate a good price on a used car?
11-03-2012 9:30 AM

i would personally recommend a314, if you can be congruent with it.
11-03-2012 9:30 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

11-03-2012 9:40 AM

(11-03-2012 9:23 AM)pherogal Wrote:  Hi,

I'm planning to go look at a used car at a dealership tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll be making an offer on the car, but I want to make sure I can negotiate a good price on it. Any recommendations on what to wear? I have a pretty diverse arsenal of mones from different companies. Please see my signature below to see what I have available.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

PS The car is a Certified Pre-owned car and it's currently listed at $500 below Kelly Blue Book value, if that helps.

Hello.

I would recommend pairing something up with slow burn glace or another social pheromone product of your choosing. I apologize in advance for not knowing what to pair it with. I am unsure of what combination of what you have available would work best. I feel slow burn glace would work well or another social pheromone if it is available on your list as the social pheromone product in the pairing.

I'm sure someone else will have a better idea of a combination that will help with the situation out of your current selection of pheromones.

I also look forward to the recommendations. Perhaps I can locate the male equivalent of whatever feminine pheromone mix is posted.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-03-2012 9:40 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

11-03-2012 12:00 PM

Whatever you wear, add extra beta androstenol. ;-)

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-03-2012 12:00 PM
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 34 posts

11-05-2012 3:52 PM

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, sorry for the late reply, it was a busy weekend!

I went to a wine tasting event on Saturday, so I decided to try a test run with the following:

2 sprays A314
1 spray Victoria's Secret Love Spell w/cops added
1 spray Instant Shine
1 spray Achar

As I walked around doing tastings, the vendors didn't seem particularly friendly or unfriendly. No one paid us any special attention. Then later after a couple of hours I added about 2 drops of Charme (Tangerine Dream scented) and then the hits started. The most obvious happened as I was walking to another vendor and a random guy comes and points to my glass and says "Your glass is empty!" Big smile, eyes wide. I just laughed and said I going to get some more wine and walked by. My boyfriend was walking behind me and he said the guy saw him and apologized to him. So I guess it was obvious that he was trying to hit on me.

Then the vendor pouring the wine, she started pouring into one glass, but then I think my Pheromones hit her and she poured into the second glass, stopped... then decided she wanted to pour a lot more into that one. She even forgot to tell us which one was which wine, she seemed a little flustered, but not quite gushing.

I noticed a lot of head turns and glances after that. Mostly from men, but even a few looks from women.

Surprising how a couple of drops can make such a big difference. I guess sometimes less is more.

Then on Sunday I went to the dealership to look at my car...

2 sprays MX397
1 spray Victoria's Secret Love Spell w/cops added
2 sprays Instant Shine
2 drops Charme
3 short rolls of Stone Cougar

I didn't notice any special treatment or any real hits. We went to brunch first and the waiter and the cook were both very friendly and helpful but I'm pretty sure they were like that to all of the customers.

When I went into the dealership, everyone was somewhat friendly, but not overly so. In fact, some people seemed a little aloof. But it was a luxury car dealership so maybe they are used to more upscale clientele than myself LOL. Anyway, I was able to knock $3k off of the list price so I was happy about that. Not sure if the Pheromones helped any, but I was happy with my purchase.

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
11-05-2012 3:52 PM
Thanks given by Androaura
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread