Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What supplements are you taking?
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3253
Thanks received:
2322 thanks in 868 posts

RE: What supplements are you taking?
07-12-2012 9:26 AM

(07-06-2012 12:05 PM)wiserd Wrote:  When I drink more water I need to make sure I get enough electrolytes with it and soluble nutrients like b vitamins, since water does wash them out. A little bit of coconut water in my water is a tasty way to help that along.

I drink lots of water, and I love to chug coconut water like its going out of style.... but I never thought of adding a little bit of coconut water to my water. Brilliant, Wiserd, simply brilliant!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
07-12-2012 9:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3214 thanks in 1468 posts

07-12-2012 11:10 AM

Vitamin D and fish oil. I have been reading books on the paleo diet that says that those are the only 2 you need. That in fact extra antioxidants and other supplements can raise your risk of disease.
07-12-2012 11:10 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, CanadianGuy45, thundr, as33156
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3058
Thanks received:
5619 thanks in 1014 posts

07-12-2012 1:42 PM

(07-12-2012 11:10 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Vitamin D and fish oil. I have been reading books on the paleo diet that says that those are the only 2 you need. That in fact extra antioxidants and other supplements can raise your risk of disease.

Paleo diet is awesome. I follow the food items in it and use food combination charts to mix them. It's a bit of a mutant dietary regimen but it works well. It helps keep u alkaline too.

Probiotics act in synergy with the paleo diet as well. We dont have all the proper enzymes we used to have hundreds of yrs ago thx to modern food processing. A decent probo supp and/or some natural based digestive enzymes help take some of the heat off digestive issues that sometimes arise from switching onto paleo.

When going more primitive in food consumption its good to enlist the aid of even more primitive organisms like bacteria and yeast to help out. Keeps things running smooth bc we lack the bacterial diversification of the old days. They can digest things we cant and make valuable byproducts we can use.
Just a tip for yall.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-12-2012 1:42 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156, halo0073, ppHamelin
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3214 thanks in 1468 posts

07-12-2012 4:32 PM

awesome. I am actually going to start a paleo thread. fill it up with tips ;)
awesome. I am actually going to start a paleo thread. fill it up with tips ;)
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 4:32 PM by halo0073.)
07-12-2012 4:32 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11487
Thanks received:
8082 thanks in 2678 posts

07-12-2012 8:21 PM

(07-11-2012 9:44 PM)DGamer Wrote:  I'll give this a look once I get further, I still have a lot of work to do ^^

You can multi-task dude

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
07-12-2012 8:21 PM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 217 posts

08-20-2012 2:45 AM

I've taken supplements now and then, in hope to battle fatigue that I've suffered from for years. I saw a doctor about it long ago and she saw that I lacked some vitamine B, which she got me pills for. I didn't get any better from them though. no other supplements have done anything either, until now.

A friend recommended ephedrine a while back. That's however not readily available where I live so I forgot about it. Now he gave me some pills that contain syphedrine, which in combination with caffeine becomes pretty much the same thing. I had a dose on friday while we were drinking (not a recommended combination by the manufacturer though) and I was basically up all night. Slept one hour. On saturday we started drinking again somewhat early in the day and took another dose of the syphedrine pills. Same thing, no fatigue and no weakness, not even intoxication like I'd expect late in the evening after drinking all day.
That night I slept well, though. Still only for about 7 hours but woke up well rested.

Now, I've read good things about these pills and I've read bad things. Apparently one has to be wary of changes in the heart. If there's arrythmia one obviously will want to stop using the pills immediately. I probably won't be using these on a regular basis but it is the one thing that has helped me with the fatigue issues. Even with the little qualms I have about the product, I'll take it on days I really need the boost. It's a far more certain death if I lose focus working with some power tools or fall asleep at the wheel going to work or coming home.

Anyone have experience with this thing? I wouldn't be taking even small risks if I weren't pretty much desperate after years of being constantly tired.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 2:46 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
08-20-2012 2:45 AM
Thanks given by Lexy
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 217 posts

08-20-2012 2:58 AM

(08-20-2012 2:45 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I've taken supplements now and then, in hope to battle fatigue that I've suffered from for years. I saw a doctor about it long ago and she saw that I lacked some vitamine B, which she got me pills for. I didn't get any better from them though. no other supplements have done anything either, until now.

A friend recommended ephedrine a while back. That's however not readily available where I live so I forgot about it. Now he gave me some pills that contain syphedrine, which in combination with caffeine becomes pretty much the same thing. I had a dose on friday while we were drinking (not a recommended combination by the manufacturer though) and I was basically up all night. Slept one hour. On saturday we started drinking again somewhat early in the day and took another dose of the syphedrine pills. Same thing, no fatigue and no weakness, not even intoxication like I'd expect late in the evening after drinking all day.
That night I slept well, though. Still only for about 7 hours but woke up well rested.

Now, I've read good things about these pills and I've read bad things. Apparently one has to be wary of changes in the heart. If there's arrythmia one obviously will want to stop using the pills immediately. I probably won't be using these on a regular basis but it is the one thing that has helped me with the fatigue issues. Even with the little qualms I have about the product, I'll take it on days I really need the boost. It's a far more certain death if I lose focus working with some power tools or fall asleep at the wheel going to work or coming home.

Anyone have experience with this thing? I wouldn't be taking even small risks if I weren't pretty much desperate after years of being constantly tired.

No, synedrine's the name of the active ingredient, not syphedrine. Seems to be a few similar agents out there.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
08-20-2012 2:58 AM
AliceAndrews
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

09-07-2012 2:16 PM

I also have been taking nootropics and I sensed a real difference between how I was before and how I am now. I mean I'm more relaxed, less stressed and I actually can get more things done. I wish I discovered these type of drugs earlier, they are making my life much easier.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 2:17 PM by AliceAndrews.)
09-07-2012 2:16 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, idontknow
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2387
Thanks received:
1041 thanks in 487 posts

09-07-2012 3:11 PM

Virgin coconut oil.

I have a tablespoon for breakfast.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
09-07-2012 3:11 PM
Thanks given by Lexy

zzzzzzzzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 47 posts

09-07-2012 6:47 PM

Vitamin D3
K2
fish oil
PQQ
09-07-2012 6:47 PM
Thanks given by Lexy

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web