Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What supplements are you taking?
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3082
Thanks received:
5672 thanks in 1024 posts

RE: What supplements are you taking?
07-12-2012 1:42 PM

(07-12-2012 11:10 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Vitamin D and fish oil. I have been reading books on the paleo diet that says that those are the only 2 you need. That in fact extra antioxidants and other supplements can raise your risk of disease.

Paleo diet is awesome. I follow the food items in it and use food combination charts to mix them. It's a bit of a mutant dietary regimen but it works well. It helps keep u alkaline too.

Probiotics act in synergy with the paleo diet as well. We dont have all the proper enzymes we used to have hundreds of yrs ago thx to modern food processing. A decent probo supp and/or some natural based digestive enzymes help take some of the heat off digestive issues that sometimes arise from switching onto paleo.

When going more primitive in food consumption its good to enlist the aid of even more primitive organisms like bacteria and yeast to help out. Keeps things running smooth bc we lack the bacterial diversification of the old days. They can digest things we cant and make valuable byproducts we can use.
Just a tip for yall.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-12-2012 1:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156, halo0073, ppHamelin

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
What supplements are you taking? - Lexy - 06-27-2012, 3:23 PM
RE: What supplements are you taking? - thundr - 07-12-2012 1:42 PM