Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
07-28-2017 12:36 PM

Yea that was the impression I got. One of those I can't put my finger on it but I think he's a celebrity things. I think the suit was an important part of the equation too tho. After that I dubbed it my Rock Star mix. lol In years since then I've met and hung out with several celebrities. People always fawned over them. Some have told me how annoying it could be. They wanted to just ne left in peace and I'm like yep I feel ya. It's hard to have a nice quiet dinner and good conversation when you're constantly interrupted. But getting the VIP treatment certainly helped me get laid, I will say that.

I've had a few occasions over the years where the right signature has gotten me free stuff. In fact, it happened about a month ago. I know it was the Pheromones because I encountered the manager in question just yesterday sans Pheromones and not only did I not get comped but she didn't even seem to recognize me.
07-28-2017 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread