Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
07-28-2017 12:36 PM

Yea that was the impression I got. One of those I can't put my finger on it but I think he's a celebrity things. I think the suit was an important part of the equation too tho. After that I dubbed it my Rock Star mix. lol In years since then I've met and hung out with several celebrities. People always fawned over them. Some have told me how annoying it could be. They wanted to just ne left in peace and I'm like yep I feel ya. It's hard to have a nice quiet dinner and good conversation when you're constantly interrupted. But getting the VIP treatment certainly helped me get laid, I will say that.

I've had a few occasions over the years where the right signature has gotten me free stuff. In fact, it happened about a month ago. I know it was the Pheromones because I encountered the manager in question just yesterday sans Pheromones and not only did I not get comped but she didn't even seem to recognize me.
07-28-2017 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Carbonships
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2018 2:54 AM

A girl in a club approached and said “if you wanna hook up tonight, I’ll go right now”
09-22-2018 2:54 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-22-2018 8:03 AM

Apple store. Wearing five crux a-1 from apex. Getting my battery switched. Girl taking my info is grabbing her tummy and falling over with laughter at everything I say. She says she feels funny. Then all of a sudden gets doe-eyed. Hangs on my every word with a head tilt. I leave. Come back 5 days later. Sitting 50 feet away, waiting for my check in time. She looks at me, points to herself and says aloud “do you find me attractive?” I say “what?” (50 ft away in a busy Apple store) she says louder “do you find me attractive?” I say “You’re not my type, sorry”

Latin. Mid 20s. Too nutty for me. 7 in looks. Total imprint. Never saw results like that again.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
09-22-2018 8:03 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:49 AM

(09-22-2018 2:54 AM)Carbonships Wrote:  A girl in a club approached and said “if you wanna hook up tonight, I’ll go right now”

With just ONE POST ... I know this is a SET UP, but I'll bite anyway. Vampire

WHAT ... WERE ... YOU ... WEARING?

AND ... WHAT ... WAS ... THE ... DOSAGE/S?

......................................................................... Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 11:49 AM by MMM.)
09-22-2018 11:49 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2018 10:05 AM

(07-27-2017 8:45 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I've had more crazy hits than I can count since I began using Pheromones. Most of them came from the same combo: 3 A314/3 Alter Ego/2 IO 2x/4 IS 2x.

YES! Nice to see another with Epic hits from A314 + AE.

All my epic hits in retrospect have been from this... and my two most memorable was the female doc grabbing my cock during a physical and stroking it to "test response" (that was A314 and residual sex/copulins) and a co-worker rubbing herself unconsciously (in jeans as we talked) - lots of A314 day later with a couple dabs of AE gel which was called pherogel or something like that at the time.

Instant Shine (which i discovered later) is always a great opener for me at a couple 1x sprays.

XSR 46 at two sprays plus XSR 38 gets crazy hits these days. Several times: "I just want to sit in your lap".
09-23-2018 10:05 AM

MMM

Rep Post

09-23-2018 6:47 PM

(09-23-2018 10:05 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  XSR 46 at two sprays plus XSR 38 gets crazy hits these days. Several times: "I just want to sit in your lap".

Girlfriend, People you know, or Strangers? Download
(09-23-2018 10:05 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  XSR 46 at two sprays plus XSR 38 gets crazy hits these days. Several times: "I just want to sit in your lap".

Girlfriend, People you know, or Strangers? Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018 6:47 PM by MMM.)
09-23-2018 6:47 PM
Sexy Beast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2018 9:24 PM

Whats the mcg/spray did you purchase Jimmy, and what are some of these crazy hits you've been experiencing ? " If you don't mind please share".
09-23-2018 9:24 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-24-2018 12:10 PM

(09-23-2018 9:24 PM)Sexy Beast Wrote:  Whats the mcg/spray did you purchase Jimmy, and what are some of these crazy hits you've been experiencing ? " If you don't mind please share".

Dosages used, and age ranges of the LAP SITTERS? So happy

09-24-2018 12:10 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-24-2018 12:33 PM

1. Craziest hits were from MX331-4 (Panty Scorcher) from Androtics created by Catlord.

+ Basically a diffusion monster that hit the entire room, and was just an attraction-slobber-knocker. They used a fragrance close to Le Male, but superior in every way. Sadly, test bottles only with no official release.

2. Had a couple of heavy hits with LIIK (not sure what version, but I think original mix) from 2013. Very high-status attraction.

3. Several products mixed from PXS were very effective, and I posted about them in my Uber journal years ago. Combos of Ascend/SOB/Cohesion/Evolve + Core = oils in a warm heated car = sledgehammer. Unfortunatly, I found that the oils began to take on a chemical odor over time, making them essentially useless.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018 12:33 PM by theLaw.)
09-24-2018 12:33 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-24-2018 2:00 PM

(09-24-2018 12:33 PM)theLaw Wrote:  1. Craziest hits were from MX331-4 (Panty Scorcher) from Androtics created by Catlord.

+ Basically a diffusion monster that hit the entire room, and was just an attraction-slobber-knocker. They used a fragrance close to Le Male, but superior in every way. Sadly, test bottles only with no official release.

I MISS MX331-MX334. The good ol' Panty Scorcher test. That was a very complex mix that worked on so many simultaneous levels. I'd forgotten about how I rationed that stuff and only used it on special occasions.

MX113-MX116 from Androtics were favorites of mine. Actually now that I think about it, MX113 reminds me a lot of The Love God. I got licked by a female friend while wearing MX113 and then I managed to turn her into an FWB while I was wearing MX113. She then started catching feelings and I wasn't exactly ready for that at the time but, ce la vie.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-24-2018 2:00 PM

Share This Thread