Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
bondjames1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
10-23-2013 6:57 PM

(10-23-2013 9:48 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Wearing a 4:4 Ammo/Instant Shine mix in a college bar. While on my way to the toilet an early twenties blondie walks up to me, throws her arms around my shoulders and says 'Can I please kiss you?'. HIT! Also got many Deer in the headlights while wearing Ammo/IS... when they're ovulating some girls look at me like a predator, ready to strike. Never had this before starting with the mones and sometimes it still kinda freaks me out when a girl looks at me like she wants to rape me. Starting to get used to it though Big Grin

Respect hits: people asking me if I'm rich or play in a famous band while wearing Mx297. While wearing A314: men acting like submissive bitches around me, talking themselves down while showering me with compliments. A314 demands respect right NOW!

Nice...
(10-22-2013 8:10 PM)islandguy Wrote:  the craziest hit I get was with BEACHES ( couple years back when I was trying out pheromone products) it smells sweet like coconut and is very over powering, anyways I don't know the dosage I used but it comes in a 10ml roll on bottle. so I used it one night I went to church (yes church) sitting down minding my own business I notice a few ladies on side of me looking and smiling at me big smiles and being playful, im like what the heck is going on I know church folks are nice but they seems to be extra nice. even tho the smell was over powering but I forget I had it on and then again I wasn't thinking that it will work I only put it on because I ran out of my regular cologne. but wow it really worked that nightBomb but the real deal is when I went to drop my girl home and as soon as I dropped her home she just jumped me like she's about to rape me, "crazy" and we had the most amazing wild sex ever in her parents house right before they came homeLaugh1.....I was a noob back then but wow did it amazed me that beaches work like that even tho it smells bad coconut sweet scent. all encounters was young ladies even my girl.. now ex

Nice
(10-22-2013 8:52 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  AM and MAG are claimed to be the same formula at different concentrations, so it would seem you already have.

I see..thanks!

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 6:59 PM by bondjames1.)
10-23-2013 6:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Rep Post

10-23-2013 8:21 PM

I have had a few crazy hits but just recently a female friend was staying over and she was like "I need some oil for my hair, where's that pepper
Stuff you wear?" I showed her and had no time to explain and she put like four drops in her hair. Holy shot. Let's just say we had a really fun time after that. Complete animal.

Btw it was domination in oud scent. Ridiculous.o

Av.

If she bites you did it right.
10-23-2013 8:21 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-23-2013 11:59 PM

(10-23-2013 8:21 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  I have had a few crazy hits but just recently a female friend was staying over and she was like "I need some oil for my hair, where's that pepper
Stuff you wear?" I showed her and had no time to explain and she put like four drops in her hair. Holy shot. Let's just say we had a really fun time after that. Complete animal.

Btw it was domination in oud scent. Ridiculous.o

Av.

Nice!

10-23-2013 11:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2013 9:30 AM

Hey all.

I have had a few completely crazy hits, ill tell you about a few of them.

One night, when out to a work year end party, 3 direct drops of New Pheromone Additive (the old one).
HOT girl from the office just comes up behind me when I was talking to her boyfriend - YES boyfriend - and starts tongue twisting my ear. Ironic, I applied 1 drop behind each year and one on my Adams apple. (throat). We spent the whole night having fun on and off.

Same party different hit, this one girl was dancing and on the same bus party but didnt know her at all. Anyway she comes up to me and just starts talking to me. The whole shes coming talking to me, then grabs me on the dance floor and starts provocatively dancing with me. Anyway I am not paying her attention, some other starts getting involved there but I could'nt care less. So everytime I see her I just give her the "come here" with the index finger and she comes EVERY time (about 15 times). Anyway she ended up coming home with me. We ended up dating for months after that. The hits progress though, next few days shes calling me and making excuses to see me and all the while I changed to Edge Trust (my normal daily wear) and it turns out she gets complete "Knight in shining armour" syndrome. She told me afterwards, that she was dancing with that guy to try get my attention but there was something about me the whole night.

Last crazy hit, New Pheromone Additive (old one) at work first day I got it, 1 drop straight behind each ear. Cutest girl ever that works here literally stops dead in her tracks, gets deer in headlights and then starts clenching her legs. A few months later we all end up having a few too many drinks and she tells me she got so wet, she just wanted to grab me and then joked about it.

Anyway, that's a few of my hits.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 9:31 AM by The Doctor.)
10-24-2013 9:30 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-24-2013 1:44 PM

(10-24-2013 9:30 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  Hey all.

I have had a few completely crazy hits, ill tell you about a few of them.

One night, when out to a work year end party, 3 direct drops of New Pheromone Additive (the old one).
HOT girl from the office just comes up behind me when I was talking to her boyfriend - YES boyfriend - and starts tongue twisting my ear. Ironic, I applied 1 drop behind each year and one on my Adams apple. (throat). We spent the whole night having fun on and off.

Same party different hit, this one girl was dancing and on the same bus party but didnt know her at all. Anyway she comes up to me and just starts talking to me. The whole shes coming talking to me, then grabs me on the dance floor and starts provocatively dancing with me. Anyway I am not paying her attention, some other starts getting involved there but I could'nt care less. So everytime I see her I just give her the "come here" with the index finger and she comes EVERY time (about 15 times). Anyway she ended up coming home with me. We ended up dating for months after that. The hits progress though, next few days shes calling me and making excuses to see me and all the while I changed to Edge Trust (my normal daily wear) and it turns out she gets complete "Knight in shining armour" syndrome. She told me afterwards, that she was dancing with that guy to try get my attention but there was something about me the whole night.

Last crazy hit, New Pheromone Additive (old one) at work first day I got it, 1 drop straight behind each ear. Cutest girl ever that works here literally stops dead in her tracks, gets deer in headlights and then starts clenching her legs. A few months later we all end up having a few too many drinks and she tells me she got so wet, she just wanted to grab me and then joked about it.

Anyway, that's a few of my hits.

damn nice hits man!

10-24-2013 1:44 PM
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-16-2014 12:41 AM

(10-23-2013 9:48 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Wearing a 4:4 Ammo/Instant Shine mix in a college bar. While on my way to the toilet an early twenties blondie walks up to me, throws her arms around my shoulders and says 'Can I please kiss you?'. HIT! Also got many Deer in the headlights while wearing Ammo/IS... when they're ovulating some girls look at me like a predator, ready to strike. Never had this before starting with the mones and sometimes it still kinda freaks me out when a girl looks at me like she wants to rape me. Starting to get used to it though Big Grin

Respect hits: people asking me if I'm rich or play in a famous band while wearing Mx297. While wearing A314: men acting like submissive bitches around me, talking themselves down while showering me with compliments. A314 demands respect right NOW!

Himeros, how much MX297 and A314 did you use? Just got some stuff from Androtics and tested (1-2 sprays) without any noticeable effect. I am 37 years old.

Toolbox:
  • Androtics: A314, MX297, IS, IG, IO, IH, Ammo, TUTH, TAC
  • LAL: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess
  • Alpha Dream: Glance, Alpha Maschio, LIIK
  • LoveScent:NPA, Impi
  • PXS: Taboo, Domination, Xist, Sob, Bliss
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 12:42 AM by albasiero.)
08-16-2014 12:41 AM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2016 9:07 PM

I was at work and there was a mix of guys and girls. We got I ton a talk about underware, this soccer mom lookin girl say that she is wearing a thong. I was wearing 2 drops of A314 rev 26 (ultra fine). I told her to prove it, something I would not normally say. She took me to a cooler where no one would see and pulled a little bit down. I told her I couldn't see anything and I didn't believe her..lol then she proceeded to pull her pants completely down. I told her not bad ( I was freaking out on the inside) I went up behind her and got a nice long grab of her ass. I wispered in her ear if I could see the rest of her next time. She said " name the time and place" I could feels the chemistry between us, it was electric. She was a hb7 brunette 30's

Too bad they didn't make more Rev 26 was amazing.

I did have a blonde 20's hb8 stare at me on Saturday for 10 minutes. I looked away, she kept staring at me I looked back at her a few times. I should have approached her man was right there though, so no chance. I was wearing two sprays of mx297+p96 20mcgs and 3 sprays of hedoine diluted 20% in akuto PA. All to neck.

I just remember this morning probably the most blantant hit I have ever had. Was when I was in middle school. I had a pheromone cologne from an adult website called Adam and Eve. I put two sprays on and this really pretty brunette girl that sat on my left. I would look over at her she would have shorts on, her back was faceing the wall her legs were open and spread in a L shape. I could look over anytime and she what kind of underware she had on because you could easily see between her legs. More the once I also smelled something musty,and wet. I know know what that was. I'm going to sound old here wish I could go back, would have been a lot of funSmile

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 8:14 PM by smellymen2002.)
02-28-2016 9:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

medac79
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2016 12:15 PM

(02-28-2016 9:07 PM)smellymen2002 Wrote:  I was at work and there was a mix of guys and girls. We got I ton a talk about underware, this soccer mom lookin girl say that she is wearing a thong. I was wearing 2 drops of A314 rev 26 (ultra fine). I told her to prove it, something I would not normally say. She took me to a cooler where no one would see and pulled a little bit down. I told her I couldn't see anything and I didn't believe her..lol then she proceeded to pull her pants completely down. I told her not bad ( I was freaking out on the inside) I went up behind her and got a nice long grab of her ass. I wispered in her ear if I could see the rest of her next time. She said " name the time and place" I could feels the chemistry between us, it was electric. She was a hb7 brunette 30's

Damn! It´s stories like these that really fuels my interest in phermones. Super hot!
07-01-2016 12:15 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2017 8:45 AM

I've had more crazy hits than I can count since I began using Pheromones. Most of them came from the same combo: 3 A314/3 Alter Ego/2 IO 2x/4 IS 2x. For me one of the most entertaining was when I went out to dinner with a co-worker (40-ish) after work. We go to a nearby Italian restaurant, me still in my Italian designer suit. When get there it was quite busy. I approach the hostess stand and explain that we don't have a reservation. There were many people waiting to be seated. The hostess just lights up, eyes wide with the hugest smile. She's like don't worry we have a table for you. She didn't take my name and give me the whole 30 minute wait schpeil. She grabs a couple menus and says she can seat is right away. Now here's the really funny part. This teen girl is gushing. She's like OMG we're so glad you're here. Thank you so much for coming. OMG I can't believe you're here. She's just babbling away. The whole time she's walking backwards, tripping over her tongue and her feet. She never took her eyes off me. She seats us and instead of going back to the hostess stand she goes over and talks to our waitress, then over to the manager. There was no waiting, she came over right away. Again wide eyed with a huge smile. Then she starts gushing. Again the whole OMG we're so glad you're here. I can't believe you're here. By now my co-worker has this dumbfounded WTF expression on her face. Our waitress asked if we wanted some wine and made a couple recommendations. I thanked her and said we'd think about it. She then jabbering about the specials, then her personal recommendations and what to avoid. The goofy look on her face was priceless. I thanked her and she excused herself to get us some bread. On her way she stopped to talk to the manager. Before our waitress could even make it back another one comes over and sees if we needed anything. She has that goofy awestruck look too. I said no, thank you. Shortly our waitress returns with our bread and says her manager would be over soon. Next thing we know, there's the manager with a bottle of wine. She starts gushing and thanking us profusely for coming. She proceeds to open the bottle jabbering about how it's their best wine. I said excuse me but we didn't order any wine. She smiles wide and says don't worry it's taken care of. She pours us a glass, sets the bottle down and excuses herself. By now my co-worker is really blown away. She asks me if I come there often. I said nope I've never been there before. Now she's really like WTF. LMAO She says do you always get the VIP treatment? I just shrugged with a sly smile. We take a few minutes looking over the menu and chatting about work. Again yet another server comes over to check on us and says to let her know if we need anything. Again I get the amazed WTF look. By now I'm lmao inside. Next thing we know our waitress shows up with appetizers. We're cofused. She smiles and winks. Every time our wine glasses got low the manager personally came over top us off and check to be sure we were being well taken care of. We finally place our order and enjoy our appetizers and wine. While we're waiting a FOURTH waitress checks on us. It was actually starting to get annoying. We couldn't get a moment's peace. Once we got our entrees we finally were left alone for awhile. We finished our meal and were relaxing a bit. Next thing I know there's the manager again with desserts in hand. She thanked us again for dining with them and said she hoped we returned soon. When the bill came I was shocked. Three course and bottle of wine and it only came to about $20. Wow! So as we're leaving everyone was checking us out probably thinking I wonder who that is. Lol When we pass the hostess stand she starts gushing again, thanking us and saying what an honor it was to have us done with them. An honor? Really? LMAO After we leave, we go back to my place and I got the VIP treatment behind closed doors. ;)
07-27-2017 8:45 AM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2017 2:01 AM

(07-27-2017 8:45 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I've had more crazy hits than I can count since I began using Pheromones. Most of them came from the same combo: 3 A314/3 Alter Ego/2 IO 2x/4 IS 2x. For me one of the most entertaining was when I went out to dinner with a co-worker (40-ish) after work. We go to a nearby Italian restaurant, me still in my Italian designer suit. When get there it was quite busy. I approach the hostess stand and explain that we don't have a reservation. There were many people waiting to be seated. The hostess just lights up, eyes wide with the hugest smile. She's like don't worry we have a table for you. She didn't take my name and give me the whole 30 minute wait schpeil. She grabs a couple menus and says she can seat is right away. Now here's the really funny part. This teen girl is gushing. She's like OMG we're so glad you're here. Thank you so much for coming. OMG I can't believe you're here. She's just babbling away. The whole time she's walking backwards, tripping over her tongue and her feet. She never took her eyes off me. She seats us and instead of going back to the hostess stand she goes over and talks to our waitress, then over to the manager. There was no waiting, she came over right away. Again wide eyed with a huge smile. Then she starts gushing. Again the whole OMG we're so glad you're here. I can't believe you're here. By now my co-worker has this dumbfounded WTF expression on her face. Our waitress asked if we wanted some wine and made a couple recommendations. I thanked her and said we'd think about it. She then jabbering about the specials, then her personal recommendations and what to avoid. The goofy look on her face was priceless. I thanked her and she excused herself to get us some bread. On her way she stopped to talk to the manager. Before our waitress could even make it back another one comes over and sees if we needed anything. She has that goofy awestruck look too. I said no, thank you. Shortly our waitress returns with our bread and says her manager would be over soon. Next thing we know, there's the manager with a bottle of wine. She starts gushing and thanking us profusely for coming. She proceeds to open the bottle jabbering about how it's their best wine. I said excuse me but we didn't order any wine. She smiles wide and says don't worry it's taken care of. She pours us a glass, sets the bottle down and excuses herself. By now my co-worker is really blown away. She asks me if I come there often. I said nope I've never been there before. Now she's really like WTF. LMAO She says do you always get the VIP treatment? I just shrugged with a sly smile. We take a few minutes looking over the menu and chatting about work. Again yet another server comes over to check on us and says to let her know if we need anything. Again I get the amazed WTF look. By now I'm lmao inside. Next thing we know our waitress shows up with appetizers. We're cofused. She smiles and winks. Every time our wine glasses got low the manager personally came over top us off and check to be sure we were being well taken care of. We finally place our order and enjoy our appetizers and wine. While we're waiting a FOURTH waitress checks on us. It was actually starting to get annoying. We couldn't get a moment's peace. Once we got our entrees we finally were left alone for awhile. We finished our meal and were relaxing a bit. Next thing I know there's the manager again with desserts in hand. She thanked us again for dining with them and said she hoped we returned soon. When the bill came I was shocked. Three course and bottle of wine and it only came to about $20. Wow! So as we're leaving everyone was checking us out probably thinking I wonder who that is. Lol When we pass the hostess stand she starts gushing again, thanking us and saying what an honor it was to have us done with them. An honor? Really? LMAO After we leave, we go back to my place and I got the VIP treatment behind closed doors. ;)

I wonder if the signature caused her to mistake you for a celebrity and she went around telling the manager/waitresses

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
07-28-2017 2:01 AM

Share This Thread