Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the deal with A-1 in soap?
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What's the deal with A-1 in soap?
09-09-2018 12:56 AM

(09-07-2018 5:47 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I use Dial Magnetic and it works well. It’s also quite easy to acquire at my local stores. However upon hearing about Zest Intense, I have not been able to find it locally. An online order will remedy that but now it has me curious about it’s A-1 content. Is the concentration more to the point that it raises it’s price point and becomes unappealing to the casual buyer.

It used to be available in stores back when it first came out, or atleast when i first noticed it that was back in like 2012 or 2013. I stopped seeing it on shelves 2014, and been buying it inlone ever since. That shit is fire. It's what compelled me to research Pheromones, and that's how i found this amazing forum
09-09-2018 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-13-2018 2:35 AM

Okay so I've been using these phero soaps since 2011. I remember getting very distinct and over-the-topreactions with zest. It also had a lingering fragrance that would stick to my clothes. I worked In a kitchen at the time and before I stated wearing zest, my uniform would always smell like sweat and grease. After I found zest, I could get away with wearing the same uniform for days and still Be the best smelling mother fucker in tge restaurant. I even stopped using cologne and body spray when I started showering with zest. As I said before, I stopped seeing it in stores around 2014, so I've been getting it online ever since. In my most recent shipment of the soap I noticed the lack of the lingering scent of freshness. Originally i could hang my washcloth in a room and use it as an air freshener, it was that potent. So I decided to examine my bottles more closely and to my absolute horror i noticed two word missing from the label, "Pheromone Enhanced". I looked at the ingredients and comfirmed that Androstadienone was missing. So basically I just have regular soap now. Has anyone else noticed this as well. This is syprising seeing as how the wesite that i got iflt from still says that it is pheromone enhanced but I dont see it anywhere on the bottle nor in the ingredients list
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2018 2:38 AM by kingtut savage.)
09-13-2018 2:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

09-13-2018 9:12 AM

(09-13-2018 2:35 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Okay so I've been using these phero soaps since 2011. I remember getting very distinct and over-the-topreactions with zest. It also had a lingering fragrance that would stick to my clothes. I worked In a kitchen at the time and before I stated wearing zest, my uniform would always smell like sweat and grease. After I found zest, I could get away with wearing the same uniform for days and still Be the best smelling mother fucker in tge restaurant. I even stopped using cologne and body spray when I started showering with zest. As I said before, I stopped seeing it in stores around 2014, so I've been getting it online ever since. In my most recent shipment of the soap I noticed the lack of the lingering scent of freshness. Originally i could hang my washcloth in a room and use it as an air freshener, it was that potent. So I decided to examine my bottles more closely and to my absolute horror i noticed two word missing from the label, "Pheromone Enhanced". I looked at the ingredients and comfirmed that Androstadienone was missing. So basically I just have regular soap now. Has anyone else noticed this as well. This is syprising seeing as how the wesite that i got iflt from still says that it is pheromone enhanced but I dont see it anywhere on the bottle nor in the ingredients list

I went out looking and asking. Stores said they use to sell it, but not anymore. I think it's on its way out. Found some on Ebay, 2 for about $38.00. I didn't order it. I've found Zest Pheromone Enhanced soap, too. Didn't order that, either. Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-13-2018 9:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Soap kingtut savage 29 9,909 07-20-2017 11:21 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  Can hunter soap ruin mones? jb20 5 2,171 05-19-2016 8:17 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Beaux Gest Androstenone Soap dorfmeister 18 5,796 08-14-2015 4:48 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Grondyke Soap Company "Durden" dorfmeister 4 3,547 11-19-2014 9:17 AM