Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What not to do?
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: What not to do?
09-02-2016 9:15 AM

Wouldn't it be nice to have one thread where all the advice for newbies using this snake oil is posted? It could have been this thread but too many whiny #/¤#%(#%/ ruined it Big Grin
09-02-2016 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-02-2016 9:19 AM

(09-02-2016 12:52 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I hope that your question was not sarcasm. I was just trying to be helpful as we at one time or another (and even up to now) need to work on ourselves and our personalities. But since you asked, how about these posts that you made:

"Confidence is certainly something that I have to work on but I'm not sure how. I was bullied a lot when I was younger and now 10+ years later I still have very deep emotional scars. I'm not even sure that I have enough self esteem to know what it is. "

"Thank you for the suggestions. I am already talking to a therapist but it doesn't seem to help."
It wasn't sarcasm. I had forgotten about the last comments I made in that thread, but it makes sense now that you could see that I have something to work on. I was just thinking about my first post when I asked(not sure why).
09-02-2016 9:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1844
Thanks received:
4848 thanks in 1994 posts

09-02-2016 9:35 AM

(09-02-2016 9:15 AM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Wouldn't it be nice to have one thread where all the advice for newbies using this snake oil is posted? It could have been this thread but too many whiny #/¤#%(#%/ ruined it Big Grin

And with those comments you just got yourself banned.

And just as an FYI, we do have an entire forum dedicated to providing help and advice to noobs, it's that that there are those that are to lazy and/or self-entitled to put forth ANY effort into looking for or reading everything we've offered.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-02-2016 9:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 503 posts

09-03-2016 6:00 AM

I would not limit noobs from starting threads, but I would have their threads waiting for moderation before they are posted.. If the thread was one of those repetitive questions it would not be published. That however requires a couple of volunteers to read the posts before they get (dis)approved.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures: