Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What not to do?
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: What not to do?
08-30-2016 3:09 PM

I still have the feeling that this pheromone stuff is mostly just a placebo effect. People seem happy to buy something where they don't even know what the contents are. Not very scientific. I also have the feeling that many "hits" would have happened without so called pheromones. I guess I will have to test it for myself to be sure.
08-30-2016 3:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

08-31-2016 12:06 PM

@Serenity:

you'll find out Smile

To be absolutely sure, you could (at your own r isk) OD intentionally on none and see what happens (people will move away you and other things). Preferably to be done in a place you usually don't go to.

@others

What's the big deal with people asking questions. You don't want to waist your time, fine, so don't answer. What harm to they do *really* do to you?
A legitimate part of this forum is the Newbie area.
It's totally legitimate for any newbie to ask questions.

"We don't spoonfeed here"

Well, then don't. No one is making you answer if you don't want to.

I do understand the idea that people should search the forum.
On the other hand, let's not exaggerate.

People should be able to get answers, even if this seems basic to you.

And if the questions would be repetitions of other questions, so be it.
Don't answer if you don't want to!

I would also venture to say that since no two people are identical, people SHOULD preferably get personal solutions and they SHOULD get walked through things.

If you think that this is a waist of your time, fine.

Again, no one is forcing you to answer.

And another point:
This attitude of 'unless you are a pro or close to it, don't bother posting' is going to make people not want to post.
You have to decide for yourselves if you want to pay the price that people are put off, and don't post about their personal experiences, which MAY IN FACT BE VALUABLE, even for the pros, or at least interesting (for some people at least) or TURN OUT to (despite being inexperienced with mones) have a skill or special knowledge (e.g. legal advice, or having been in a certain situation themselve) that you might need?

Also, the people who are newbies today, might be pros tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow) so to say, and if they are treated this way, I doubt that they want to stick around and post -volunteering their own time- about their experience for the benefit of others.

I don't have the intention of this escalating or anything and I have better things to do than to engage in a forum discussion of 'you said this, you said that'. That's maybe for teenager (no offfense meant) and in truth it's not even a good idea for them.

I wrote what I mean above and people can do what they want with it.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016 12:18 PM by pinacolada.)
08-31-2016 12:06 PM
Thanks given by Lucent, Diegoboy, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 923
Thanks received:
637 thanks in 330 posts

08-31-2016 1:05 PM

Listen, nobody wants to belong to any forum where it's just newb after newb posting the same question over and over again. It makes for a very crazy bunch of weeds to grow and becomes very hard to navigate and be apart of when it's just a cycle of "what mix is the best??" Over and over.

This is OUR forum. We don't take this "we don't spoon feed" thing lightly. This industry and this community is build on GIVE and TAKE, not just TAKE.

I don't appreciate your comment and I think you are totally off base.
08-31-2016 1:05 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, moe, Blacky Chan, Mars82, ak4d4, Alphonse, Ekscentra
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
977 thanks in 464 posts

08-31-2016 4:29 PM

(08-31-2016 12:06 PM)pinacolada Wrote:  I don't have the intention of this escalating or anything and I have better things to do than to engage in a forum discussion of 'you said this, you said that'. That's maybe for teenager (no offfense meant) and in truth it's not even a good idea for them.

I wrote what I mean above and people can do what they want with it.

Holy shit, that has to be the most passive aggressive thing ive ever seen on phertruth.com.
08-31-2016 4:29 PM
Thanks given by Alphonse
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1375 thanks in 619 posts

08-31-2016 4:36 PM

@pinacolada

Sounds great!

The newbies will be so glad to know they have a big brother to walk them through the "overwhelming" process of learning about mones.

Personally, I think it's great that you're taking your own personal time to answer any and all questions that any newbies might have during this traumatic time.

"Have questions? Feel free to pm @pinacolada anytime, day or night!!!"Help

Looks like newbies will be getting the PC treatment!Smoke

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-31-2016 4:36 PM
Thanks given by Blacky Chan, Spars, ak4d4, BarefootOxford
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2124
Thanks received:
2007 thanks in 933 posts

09-01-2016 2:14 AM

(08-30-2016 12:15 PM)Serenity27 Wrote:  I'm new here and have been reading a lot the last two days. Does anyone have any advice for a newbie about what not to do with pheromones? Any bad mixes or anyhing else to be aware of? I don't want to make the same mistakes that other people have made.

Welcome to the community.

Take a few more days (or weeks) and read up some more. The answers to all of your questions are in this forum. You need to do some more research, and test. Then report back.

We all made mistakes (and we still do). Don't expect that you too will not make mistakes.

I read your other thread "RE: Something weird happened at the gym" and I think that you would also need to work on yourself and your personality.

Good luck.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 2:30 AM by Mars82.)
09-01-2016 2:14 AM
Thanks given by Spars
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-01-2016 9:20 AM

(08-31-2016 1:05 PM)Spars Wrote:  Listen, nobody wants to belong to any forum where it's just newb after newb posting the same question over and over again.
I do Big Grin
(08-31-2016 1:05 PM)Spars Wrote:  This is OUR forum.
Nope. This forum belongs to the owner and I'm quite sure that isn't you :-)
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 9:22 AM by Serenity27.)
09-01-2016 9:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-01-2016 9:25 AM

(09-01-2016 2:14 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I read your other thread "RE: Something weird happened at the gym" and I think that you would also need to work on yourself and your personality.
I'm not sure how you can see that from just a short post in a forum but are you thinking about anything in particular?
(08-31-2016 4:36 PM)theLaw Wrote:  @pinacolada

Sounds great!

The newbies will be so glad to know they have a big brother to walk them through the "overwhelming" process of learning about mones.

Personally, I think it's great that you're taking your own personal time to answer any and all questions that any newbies might have during this traumatic time.

Pina Colada is nice. Very welcoming unlike some other people who acts like they own the place Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 9:27 AM by Serenity27.)
09-01-2016 9:25 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1015 thanks in 440 posts

Important RE: What not to do?
09-01-2016 10:07 AM

(09-01-2016 9:25 AM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Pina Colada is nice. Very welcoming unlike some other people who acts like they own the place Smile

This kind of passive aggressive post tells me that you have a ton of work to do on yourself. I was going to leave this alone. If you want to say that TheLaw, Spars, Blacky Chan, or anyone else has wronged you, man up and say it.

There are many newbs who show up, contribute nothing, ask for personalized advice from strangers, offer to do no research, make spurious claims about having researched, and then disappear. They want something for nothing. No one here is getting paid. I strongly doubt anyone here is independently wealthy and feeling philanthropically motivated to spoonfeeding every guy who shows up here and refuses to put in the work.

I've seen hundreds of posts where established members help other established members with their situations. The advice flows freely because the parties involved have contributed to varying degrees. They've been here for months or years. They've shown a willingness to contribute to each other, and therefore earned a little personalized help from others.

There's a lot of love on the board. It's TOUGH LOVE. The ONLY way you are going to find success is by working for it. That's true with pheromones, money, women, sports, or friends. Paradox posts a series about success with women. TheLaw has posted tons of experimentation results from his experiences as an Uber driver. If someone has hundreds of posts on here, they haven't been posting pictures of kittens being cute: it's work they've put in. When you ask "What shouldn't I do? What shouldn't I mix?" when there are stickies, FAQ's, and hundreds of combo threads, the implicit message is, "My time is more valuable than yours, so I'm not going to read all those things you posted. I'm not going to search through them. I want you to take time to give me a personalized response so I don't have to respect your contributions. Please give me a little bit more of your life so I don't have to waste any of mine."

What TheLaw is saying, and you are ignoring, is that people don't want to give away little pieces of their life for free to people who don't earn it, won't respect it, and are overwhelmingly unlikely to ever return the favor. He's also telling Pinacolada that if he wants to stand up for those who want to be spoonfed, Pinacolada can do the spoonfeeding.

What I'm telling you is that there is a wealth of information here. You can do yourself a favor and spend a few hours reading up on thousands of hours of research, which is a bargain. If you want a personal research assistant, that will cost you. If you want something for free, call your parents.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 10:09 AM by BarefootOxford.)
09-01-2016 10:07 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Alphonse, Spars, Spider-mone, D_Darko, Mars82, Androcles - Banned, Ekscentra, moe, RazorCage, Shyguy1337, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1852
Thanks received:
4929 thanks in 2014 posts

09-01-2016 10:20 AM

(09-01-2016 9:20 AM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Listen, nobody wants to belong to any forum where it's just newb after newb posting the same question over and over again.
(08-31-2016 1:05 PM)Spars Wrote:  I do Big Grin

Then you may want to go find another forum!

(08-31-2016 1:05 PM)Spars Wrote:  This is OUR forum.
(09-01-2016 9:20 AM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Nope. This forum belongs to the owner and I'm quite sure that isn't you :-)

Considering that for the last 7 plus years I have been telling members that while I may have been the one to build the house they are the ones that picked up the hammer and nails, moved in and made it a home and without them the forum would be an empty shell, so yes they do have EVERY right to consider it their forum.

(08-31-2016 4:36 PM)theLaw Wrote:  @pinacolada

Sounds great!

(09-01-2016 9:25 AM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Pina Colada is nice. Very welcoming unlike some other people who acts like they own the place Smile

You know, I chose not to lash into pincolada for the statements he made because I knew some of our members would. But, let me make it very clear: Duplicate postings asking the same questions over and over and over are NOT okay! If a newbie is to lazy to spend just a couple of minutes searching to see if out of the 175,000+ posts on the forum someone just might have already asked their question then why SHOULD anybody bother to put the time and effort into doing anything for them? And, why should WE allow the clutter of dozens and dozens of threads asking repetitive questions?

As to suggesting what members SHOULD or SHOULD NOT do, unless pinacolada is offering to help every newbie and walk them through things, then he has NO right to suggest that others should!

Lastly, being a smartass and taking a stab at members who expressed irritation or frustration over what another member suggested they SHOULD do is not the best way to get off to a good start here.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-01-2016 10:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, Mars82, Ekscentra

Share This Thread