Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What mones can make you sleepy?
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
459 thanks in 226 posts

RE: What mones can make you sleepy?
11-07-2012 11:54 AM

PheromoneXS mones get me sleepy and if I use more than 3 sprays I definitely feel sedated.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
11-07-2012 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko, halo0073
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1635 thanks in 649 posts

11-12-2012 8:30 AM

I think it is the A-Thdoc. I was using a lot of Pheromone XS in blends of blends - without a break before the $hit hit the fan - and I was literally falling asleep in my chair like a narcoleptic. The whole 4 weeks with next to no mones on has flushed everything out of the system. And the falling asleep in the chair like a narcoleptic stopped pretty quick with no mones. It was easy to say - Too many Mones or too much of something - had burned me out. So I started pumping Vitamin B's like a fiend while I flushed the system.

I am being careful about what I spray and in what amounts so that I can see what is hitting how since I'm pretty clean at this point. And if I use too much of the blends with the A-Thdoc in high concentrations - I get sleepy. It's pretty easy to isolate it now.

So - I like the Pheromone XS line - but I am just going to be careful about how how I'm blending so that I keep the A-Thdoc heavy mixes to one at a time. It's not like I'm going to stop using Tease. I LOVE Tease. And I just ordered the new Gotcha from LP that Chris blended for Mara - the ingredients look AWESOME for a bonding blend...pretty spot on for what I was hoping someone would finally do...that has A-Thdoc too - and it's not going to stop me from using it - I'm just going to be super careful to pump the B's and not use it every day.

My Best,
Shelly B
11-12-2012 8:30 AM
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 34 posts

11-14-2012 3:53 PM

I wore Glace (slow burn) the other day and it made me really, really sleepy. No Alpha THDOC in there though. I've noticed the sleepiness when wearing Glace in the past. Must have been the Alpha-Androstenol...

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
11-14-2012 3:53 PM
Thanks given by Androaura
Login or register to remove all advertising

Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

11-14-2012 4:49 PM

Dienone in 50mcg+ amounts applied to my neck and wrists make me sleep. I use it with that purpose to shift my circadian rhythm the day before I work nights. Just aplly it in the morning when I wake up and go to bed again to sleep until 4pm. Works like a charm on me Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-14-2012 4:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones that make you look more Attractive? Honeycake 16 4,534 12-12-2012 3:12 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  What mones/blends make you gals and guys work better? Akelah 3 1,746 12-06-2012 9:53 AM
Last Post: Akelah