Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the one product you can not do without
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 45 posts

RE: What is the one product you can not do without
12-03-2009 3:05 PM

Dave - I'll be looking for that Corporativo report. DH might be convinced to wear that. I haven't ordered from Alpha Dream yet, but I loved everything I tried by Chris when he was blending for LP. Once my moneybags get all coined up, I'd like to try some of the new ones.

Speaking of which, Drop Your Guard (from Love Potion, by Pharmacom) is my alltime favorite. A lovely, low-key social mix that give me a real "groovy/cruisin'" feeling. Takes the stress right outta me and those around me. Almost a stoner mood without the buzz...

Ingredients: alpha-androstenol, beta-androsterone, androstanone, DHEA sodium sulfate, estratetraenol, b-androstadienol, tetrahyrodeoxycorticosterone.

Unfortunately it is no longer available...and it's replacement doesn't cut it. I treasure my last little 1/2 bottle and use sparingly, always hoping to find a replacement.
12-03-2009 3:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

12-03-2009 10:52 PM

(12-03-2009 3:05 PM)Willow Wrote:  Dave - I'll be looking for that Corporativo report. DH might be convinced to wear that. I haven't ordered from Alpha Dream yet, but I loved everything I tried by Chris when he was blending for LP. Once my moneybags get all coined up, I'd like to try some of the new ones.

Hey Willow, sure, I'll report on Corporativo these days, It's an interesting blend to wear.

(12-03-2009 3:05 PM)Willow Wrote:  Speaking of which, Drop Your Guard (from Love Potion, by Pharmacom) is my alltime favorite. A lovely, low-key social mix that give me a real "groovy/cruisin'" feeling. Takes the stress right outta me and those around me. Almost a stoner mood without the buzz...

Ingredients: alpha-androstenol, beta-androsterone, androstanone, DHEA sodium sulfate, estratetraenol, b-androstadienol, tetrahyrodeoxycorticosterone.

Unfortunately it is no longer available...and it's replacement doesn't cut it. I treasure my last little 1/2 bottle and use sparingly, always hoping to find a replacement.

I'm seeing DYG on their website (they still got 4 on stock), is this another version of the blend???
12-03-2009 10:52 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

12-04-2009 11:35 AM

(12-03-2009 3:05 PM)Willow Wrote:  Speaking of which, Drop Your Guard (from Love Potion, by Pharmacom) is my alltime favorite. A lovely, low-key social mix that give me a real "groovy/cruisin'" feeling. Takes the stress right outta me and those around me. Almost a stoner mood without the buzz...

No need to ration your DYG Willow...It's not sold out, you can still get more Smile
12-04-2009 11:35 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 45 posts

12-04-2009 12:26 PM

Thanks guys! I just saw that...you are absolutely correct!
So I just ordered a bottle & a couple amps...that'll keep me for a bit.

;-)
12-04-2009 12:26 PM

Share This Thread