Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if.....
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What if.....
10-26-2013 4:48 PM

pheromone products suddenly become widely known and start showing up in the mass media.

scenario 1:
the vendors will be making a lot fo money, but the FDA could also get involved and start developing counter measures to protect people from being affected by pheromone products.

scenario 2:
derived from the first scenario and act as an alternative universe. everyone would be wearing pheromone products, and everyone can be attracted to others thanks to the products, there is no such thing as whose pheromone is better then others (I think this happens in natural pheromones and is why some people are forever alone and some are popular with the ladies), everyone is a competition to others.

my dreaded scenario:
you guys probably all knows what a pyramid scheme company is, it is a scam that spreads through people's network of relationships. if someone in a pyramid scheme had access to a pheromone product, he or she would use it to automatically gain trust of their intended targets, or attract them, and I'm not talking about one or two, i'm talking about mass scale. imagine how fast that pyramid scheme company would grow and scam people!!

do you guys have any thoughts or other scenarios on if pheromone products really becomes popular? I hope it stays as a secretive product to society, no mass marketing(like the fake pherlure), no public profiles, only spread through words of mouth because it seems very slow to be done this way.
10-26-2013 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What if.....
10-26-2013 5:27 PM

FDA doesn't create products s far as i know, they just take bribes to license certain products.

Must people who are popular/unpopular are that way because of attitude personality hygiene etc

Pyramid schemes rely on naivete and greed. Mostly greed.
10-26-2013 5:27 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: What if.....
10-26-2013 7:32 PM

By that time I'll be more popular the Ron Jeremy

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-26-2013 7:32 PM

Share This Thread