Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do we actually know about pheromones
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

What do we actually know about pheromones
07-14-2013 6:19 PM

What do we actually know about pheromones?

One thing we know is that there will always be human pheromone-deniers. No matter how much evidence accumulates for the conserved molecular mechanisms of nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled reproduction in every species on the planet, we will still have researchers that say "Nuh uh" -- not in humans.

The human pheromone-deniers have been taught that androstenone is a human pheromone, but androstenone is not species-specific. Neither is androstadienone. What legitimate scientific source ever claimed androstenone or androstadienone elicited species-specific effects in humans? No wonder these researchers are not convinced that human pheromones exist. They seem incapable of examining the evidence, yet quite capable of regurgitating the same sound-bites used by journalists during the past 2 decades of reports like this one.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
07-14-2013 6:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What do we actually know about pheromones
07-14-2013 6:26 PM

Hey Jv kohl. I have some scent of eros on the way as we speak and I am excited to try it. I'm just waiting on love scent to get their shipment of impi red classic ready to ship.

Looks like you haven't posted in a while. Hope you stick
Around.....

Av

If she bites you did it right.
07-14-2013 6:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread