Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the effects on children?
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What are the effects on children?
05-18-2015 4:29 AM

If your around the same kids regular then they will just get used to your sig.

A314 around your son will just make you a hero in his eyes so wear it regular.

It's around kids that you don't see often that your mones may confuse them. Not alpha mones so much but sexual attraction blends. Kids will just blatantly stare at you and god knows what's going through their heads.

Keep in mind that youngsters don't have the full compliment of hormones that adults do so we don't really know about their perception of mixes geared to stimulate adults.

FD
05-18-2015 4:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 8:31 AM

(05-18-2015 4:29 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  If your around the same kids regular then they will just get used to your sig.

A314 around your son will just make you a hero in his eyes so wear it regular.

It's around kids that you don't see often that your mones may confuse them. Not alpha mones so much but sexual attraction blends. Kids will just blatantly stare at you and god knows what's going through their heads.

Keep in mind that youngsters don't have the full compliment of hormones that adults do so we don't really know about their perception of mixes geared to stimulate adults.

FD
I was thinking of putting a drop of A314 or Wolf on him before he goes into school today.. i think A314 is better since not much scent to it.. it that I might add a mini drop of GOA.. but then it struck me... Max-T-150...on his upper lip.. damn that might be too much on him.. maybe just A314 and GOA.. anyone suggests Captain over A314?

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-18-2015 8:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 9:52 AM

(11-07-2013 8:13 AM)Blade Wrote:  If your worried about the effects of mones on your son, dont wear them around him full stop. Sexual or heavy status mones can impact the way he will perceive you in a negative way, socials round kids are ok but it can make them really rowdy and hyperactive.

Lol I wear socials on Wednesdays when I go to the mall and afterwards I babysit my nephews 2 and 4 they're a handful no matter what but now that I think about it they are a little more clingy though I apply around 830/9 am they are all alcohol based and they come around 3
05-18-2015 9:52 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-18-2015 9:56 AM

(05-18-2015 8:31 AM)heey85 Wrote:  I was thinking of putting a drop of A314 or Wolf on him before he goes into school today.. i think A314 is better since not much scent to it.. it that I might add a mini drop of GOA.. but then it struck me... Max-T-150...on his upper lip.. damn that might be too much on him.. maybe just A314 and GOA.. anyone suggests Captain over A314?

Just a suggestion based on experience, the socials seem to work really well for younger kids. If you have GOA that might work. The sexual/alpha blends are a bit much for a kid to pull off and might lead to other kids being a bit intimidated.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-18-2015 9:56 AM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 8:37 PM

(05-18-2015 9:56 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just a suggestion based on experience, the socials seem to work really well for younger kids. If you have GOA that might work. The sexual/alpha blends are a bit much for a kid to pull off and might lead to other kids being a bit intimidated.
lol i had thought that Also.. took him to elm school today to register.. and i was like hell lets try it... on his neck one drop on A314, and one drop GOA on the other side..

he already acts more of like a leader... not like a alpha male or a bully but.. if a kid comes and says lets go treasure hunting?.. he will say no come let do this.. but the problem happened today that I did not get to see him interact with kids.. since they take the kids away in another room to test and mingle... needs more testing...

I on the other hand had 2 drops(later cleaned by the dropper so maybe drop to drop and a half maybe less) of goa, and 2 sprays of core... very interesting but only a few responses to those.. I'll be testing this mix tomorow at work...drop of goa and either core or maybe xsit(just came in with samples of cohesion, taboo and bliss.. damn was not expecting 3 samples!

just a side question... for my todays mix if anyone has exp on this drop of goa and 2 sprays of core.. I crashed around 5 pm...would this be, cause of this mix.. or could be that it the temp was stupid high at 92.. im near DC

-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-18-2015 8:37 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 10:16 PM

so Im sitting here and asking my almost to be 5 year old on how the class was... and what did the teacher say... he said she said to me she loves me very much and she then hugged me... I wonder if that was the GOA...LMBO

-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-18-2015 10:16 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-19-2015 9:52 AM

(05-18-2015 10:16 PM)heey85 Wrote:  so Im sitting here and asking my almost to be 5 year old on how the class was... and what did the teacher say... he said she said to me she loves me very much and she then hugged me... I wonder if that was the GOA...LMBO

Oh yeah, that was the GOA in action. The stuff has a 'memory' where tomorrow even sans Pheromones the teacher will probably still react the same way.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-19-2015 9:52 AM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2015 12:43 PM

(05-19-2015 9:52 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh yeah, that was the GOA in action. The stuff has a 'memory' where tomorrow even sans Pheromones the teacher will probably still react the same way.

this is perfect... more experiments needed.. Bahaha.. so for the first time in 2 3 years...give or take.. I properly "dosed" my self...2 spray wolf 2 spray core 1.5 ish drop of GOA... by late night after the "kids slept" my wife was like, "something is different about you", "you seem very different".... I had a smile that I was trying to hide and she was pushing me to tell me why i was smiling... (she doesn't fully know about Pheromones yet has an idea and.. doesn't believe it) I might get her a bottle of Acher..since it doesn't mention the word mones on it

-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-19-2015 12:43 PM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-20-2015 10:53 PM

Oh lord, dosing the kids with pheromones. Somehow this does not even seem unethical.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
05-20-2015 10:53 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-20-2015 11:04 PM

My concern at this time is that dosing kids with pheromones may cause their own budding hormones to be affected in some way. I don't know if it would be positive or negative, or even if this is the case for sure, but it might be worth a consideration nonetheless.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 11:07 PM by kimosabe.)
05-20-2015 11:04 PM

Share This Thread