Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Happened To Essence of Woman ?
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

What Happened To Essence of Woman ?
09-30-2009 4:38 AM

I thought I would post this for the ladies who've been wondering what's been up with Essence of Woman . This is an explanation, in fact it's a direct quote from Mara, that was posted on the Love Potion forum on August 28, 2009. Here it is... with her permission. Smile

****************************************​******************************

"There's been rumors flying around the net for a few months about the "strength" of the latest batch of Essence of Woman , (Essence of Woman by Stone Labs), the alcohol based one that Love Scent sells.

Now, even though we do not sell this product, I thought I would share with you some info since it doesn't seem to be available anywhere else on the net.

The formula is not weaker, it's that the indole has been taken out.

Indole is (sorry for being blunt) the smell of poop. Astrid Jutte included indole in her original recipe because it is part of the natural range of smells that emanate from that region of the body.

Phil Stone's original batch of Essence of Woman used her written recipe exactly. After it was produced and on the market, JV Koles informed Phil that while Astrid's recipe did indeed list indole, she never actually added the ingredient when she formulated it herself. (And by the way, as a matter of general interest - her testosterone reaction tests were conducted using ONE DROP of copulins diluted in ONE GALLON of water.) So, anyway, when Phil brewed up the next batch, he did not include the indole.

It's truly not that the latest batch is weaker. It still contains the exact amount of (for lack of a better word) pheromone solution as it did before. What has changed is the scent indicator everyone has been relying on to gauge how much they were wearing.

Understand?

There's a couple of other stinky molecules in there, that if you put enough of it on (too much of it on) you can probably get an indole-similar smell to come up, but the point is, if you are used to gauging the strength by your nose, you really can no longer do so. You'll perhaps have to trust your previous experience. If your previous experience told you that 3 drops gave you the reaction you were wishing for, then please, continue to use 3 drops. The copulin strength is every bit as concentrated as it always was. You should get the same reactions as before, you just won't smell it as much.

If we equate the indole note to perfume...it's not that the phero strength has decreased, it's that the perfume strength has decreased. It is falsely giving some people the impression that the product is not as concentrated as it was before, which is not the case.

I also checked with the lab this morning regarding the lots/batches that have been brewed since the product was put on the market. I think people are under the impression that there have been more batches than there really are. There have only been three. Total. Period.

From posts I've read around the net here and there, it seems that long-time Essence of Woman users assume there have been waaaay more than three batches because of scent variation. But remember, we LP Perfume users all know, that AGE has a lot to do with how perfumes smell over time...so does storage method...light, heat, cold, etc. So the perceived differences in the smell of Essence of Woman of the same batch may actually be attributed to any of these factors. It does not mean that there is less or more copulin formula in the bottles.

Hope this info helps clear up some questions or concerns. [Image: smile.gif] "

****************************************​******************************

And there ya go. Thank you, Mara.

Bella
09-30-2009 4:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Tisha, Curiouschic
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

RE: What Happened To Essence of Woman ?
10-04-2009 7:26 PM

Ooh yes, I remember Mara talking about this to me. That's so interesting!!!

lol I'm surprised that the "poopy" smell makes quite a difference! Maybe they should put it back! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2009 7:27 PM by esmeralda.)
10-04-2009 7:26 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: What Happened To Essence of Woman ?
10-04-2009 8:15 PM

(10-04-2009 7:26 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Ooh yes, I remember Mara talking about this to me. That's so interesting!!!

lol I'm surprised that the "poopy" smell makes quite a difference! Maybe they should put it back! Big Grin

Indole at a really low concentration smells very sweet. It is one of the components of night blooming Jasmine. When it is too high a concentration it just smells like shit.

It's really the mercaptan that I find the worst. That is sewer smell. maybe Dr. Stone should put back in the Indole and take out the benzenethiol.

Diane
10-04-2009 8:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 9,375 04-10-2014 8:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 1,349 10-08-2013 5:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Got my Essence of Woman today... khandikhane1 1 1,756 04-09-2012 4:36 PM
Last Post: khandikhane1