Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well now...
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Well now...
07-26-2018 11:17 PM

I have to agree the price and quantity that Hunted comes in leaves a lot to be desired. The spray dispersion from it’s bottle is pretty good. The scent doesn’t last long. I couldn’t smell it after a couple of hours and it was at three sprays. But I will say the smell is very strong initially.
07-26-2018 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-27-2018 1:59 AM

(07-26-2018 5:48 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Any chance you can describe the scent? I used to use the Grapefruit scent a lot because I didn’t like the Neroli. I used to test my phero blends with the bottles Androtics uses purely because they were cheap. For the price you would think they would be willing to upgrade the bottles a bit.

Nothing like grapefruit or fruity for that matter. Straight up the scent package does come off like a medium to high end cologne. I would say more in the lines of Apex's scent packages, yes it's that good. I would say a more fresh citrus scent. No question it's strong and it's far reaching...I will be testing this out this weekend.

I have to admit, the new site is better since they drastically reduced their product line and easier to navigate but the price increases leaves you wondering...WTF!
Mol A = $89 for 5ml
Mol C = $119 for 5ml
Hunted = $49 for 5ml
A314 'Dark Water' = $289 I assume for a 10ml

Also why are they putting out A314 - that is dead and the reviews are far too numerous to count saying so.

Not sure what to think to be honest. If Hunted is a winner then I'll report on all the details, if it's a dud then I'll report the details albeit a short review.

The Dude abides...
07-27-2018 1:59 AM
Errrrrrk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-27-2018 7:46 AM

(07-26-2018 3:22 PM)andromun Wrote:  To be fair, $50 for a 5ml is real expensive....shit better be good.

This. You better get hits from fucking miles away.
07-27-2018 7:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-27-2018 8:22 PM

In my initial tests of Hunted, I’ve had deeper conversations with some ladies that I know that I have exposed it to. It hasn’t impressed me as I can get the same results with Glacé or Hypnotica.

I plan to do another run while doing my errands to see if I can get noticeable results from strangers. So far it has not lived up to as advertised.
07-27-2018 8:22 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-28-2018 8:51 AM

Props to people taking a dive.Those prices are no go for me.
07-28-2018 8:51 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-28-2018 1:55 PM

From my journal. I'm going to shelf use of it until the fall.

Quote:Today's Dosage of Hunted:

ISO E Super as base layer.
3 Sprays of Hunted: One to front of the neck, One to each forearm.

Setting: Various errands throughout the day.

Results: No hits. I went to my local coffee place in the morning to see if I can get something out of the staff as well as the strangers who came and went. Got nothing. There were a couple of blondes, one 7/10 and one 8/10, that didn't give me a look much less an IOI. I followed up with a trip to my local grocery store where I spotted a 7/10 brunette that was walking the other way as I approaching her. Gave her a smile and polite hello and received the same in return but nothing more beyond that.

Thoughts: I plan on shelving Hunted until at least the fall. The weather is hot and we are in the middle of summer and since Hunted is alcohol based, it may be losing whatever punch it has. My thoughts on it are not high as I was able to get results from other alcohol based sprays I own such as SOB, Ascend and Cohesion. I even got some hits from Core in this hot weather....and it's not like I'm spraying the mones on an hour in advance. Sometimes I'm spraying them on a few minutes before I enter a climate controlled environment to keep the scent and dispersion as fresh as possible. Looking back at today's events, I know I would have gotten some hits off of those ladies if I was wearing any other product in my collection. The oil based would definitely shine such as Voodoo, GOA and Swoon.

For now Hunted is shooting blanks. Maybe it may do better when I try it in cooler weather but I'm not holding out much faith in it's effectiveness. It would be a waste to try it in combination with other products until I see someone else getting results with the product both standalone and in combination with others.
07-28-2018 1:55 PM
Splunker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2018 3:25 PM

(07-28-2018 1:55 PM)Mischief Wrote:  From my journal. I'm going to shelf use of it until the fall.
Hunted experience 9-12 to current

Married couple trial - see if Hunted can ease the "work related blues"

First ,second, and third trials done on workdays. Wife hates her job.

Trial #1 two shots on neck an hour before wife arrives home from work. Quickly turned wifes's arritude towards lighter more talkative state, withinan hour starts joking and laughing at my lousy jokes. Escalates to contact when we pass in the hallway and kitchen. We sit on couch and ....... She falls asleep! This 11:00pm
I Let her sleep and go to bed. Later 4:00ish shes in bed.

I get up next morning 6:00 am, to make coffee and let out dog,etc. I Decide to take one spray of hunted to the a. Apple and go back to sleep. Wife isnt getting up for work till 10:00am. Around 8:30am I am woke by the wife giving me a very sensouous hand job. She is into it and breathing heavy, asks to get on top!
Sex on a work morning has never happend , especially initiated by her.

Trial 2 and 3: same dosage PM and AM, SAME RESULTS as trial #1 Work morning sex, intiated by her. Not what i expected but still pretty good.

Have not tried weekend off work because, boy has been coming home from college for the last two weekends. Wife doesnt play around as much when the kids are are visiting.

Results/conclusion: I have gotten more action from "Hunted" in the first three trials than I ever got with Ammo,Turn Up The Heat, And TL , they were spotty at best. if I keep getting similar results, then I have a new favorite, but its seems to good to be true. Attitude definately improved, and there was sex, just not when i planned it to happen. Planing more trials under a non- work schedual.

P.S. This is my first post and I hope this follows protocol for testing. Later
09-14-2018 3:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

09-14-2018 4:23 PM

Nice reports!

Expecting more AWESOME NEWBIE REPORTS on Hunted. Keep'em coming! Friends

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-14-2018 4:23 PM
Splunker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2018 10:13 PM

(09-14-2018 4:23 PM)MMM Wrote:  Nice reports!

Expecting more AWESOME NEWBIE REPORTS on Hunted. Keep'em coming! Friends

Married couple trial: #4 of "Hunted" during workweek

Two sprays behind ears (one per ear) 6:30pm , In and out of house till sun set 8:00pm the near wife watching tv. Not too much reaction, we go to bed 11:00pm.

As soon as we get in bed wife throws her leg over my midsection and and lays against me with arms on my shoulders. This is my trick not hers, she never has done this in the last three years. She says she's real comfortable and falls asleep. Through the night she hold this position which she hasnt done in 15 years. We both get our oun space on bed to get comfortable, like roll this way and that while not touching.
This is quite a deviation from the wife's normal bed behavoir. I iike it but it kept me awake so know there is no change during the night. Whether "Hunted" is causing it or not , unusual stuff is happening. Not sex here this time, but interpersonel contact stuff, but not bad.

Maybe this stuff works better on older subjects? It was a strange extended hit but that is the way i saw it.

Weeked off work : Trial # 5 , next report
4 tries, 3 time ending with sex one try , nice close contact
09-17-2018 10:13 PM

Share This Thread