Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Wassup PT
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wassup PT
10-23-2013 9:02 AM

Hey all, just wanted to drop by and say hi! I'm new here.

Been actively using and researching mones for about 4 months now. Having TONS of fun with these products Big Grin They definitely work and have postively impacted both my social and professional life so far.

I'm a grad student, mid 20s, from continental Europe. Currently finishing the last bits of uni, before applying for my first grown up job.

Mainly use mones while going out in clubs and bars, houseparties etc. Always a lot of nice young targets around here Smile Just landed a part-time office job, so that should be a nice testing ground for professional mixes as well.

I'm an active member of that 'other' forum, but saw this one is more active. Also, intend to purchase some products from other vendors. I now only own AD products. I know the company is not too popular over here, but the products just work for me. Mx297 is insane, my favorite product so far Smile

They don't sell Androstadienone , so I'm planning to buy CohesionXS when I have the finances. Also, I refuse to buy any more to-go's and I'm not gonna pay insane prices for their socials. Will probably look for replacements at SteveO's.

Also intend to replace Turn Up The Heat. I use high none products only after conversations, rapport and kino have been established. Freaking to-go's leak though.... Any suggestions anyone? Read some nice threads about DP, but probably waaaaay too heavy around my early 20s targets Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 9:13 AM by Himeros.)
10-23-2013 9:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Wassup PT
10-25-2013 7:43 AM

No suggestions for a replacement for Turn Up The Heat?

Not even a friendly welcome message? Sad
10-25-2013 7:43 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

10-25-2013 7:49 AM

(10-25-2013 7:43 AM)Himeros Wrote:  No suggestions for a replacement for Turn Up The Heat?

Not even a friendly welcome message? Sad

Hi Himeros, welcome. Hi

Can't help you with turn up the heat as I never used it. I would suggest to study the forum a bit, there are tons of reviews and information about any product here.

Enjoy.

10-25-2013 7:49 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2013 7:51 AM

Hey Himeros, I'll welcome you if no one else will. There are a number of suitable replacements for Turn Up The Heat, but I don't recommend products soas not to appear to be showing favoritism toward any company(s). Just do a bit of reading and I'm sure you'll find something that'll suit you just fine though. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-25-2013 7:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

10-25-2013 11:39 AM

Hey Himeros and be welcome!

Since you're looking for high none products, for your demographic I'd recommend you to get some Nude Alpha from LAL. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny I promise you. Works like a charm on the young ones. Other than that, I'd say Evolve from PheromoneXS. Take some time to read through some of the reviews first though. You can't go wrong with L2K v.1 from Alpha Dream either, one of my absolute favourites.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 11:42 AM by D_Darko.)
10-25-2013 11:39 AM

Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-25-2013 7:34 PM

Thanks for the suggestions Darko! Already read a lot about Steve's products the last weeks while I was still lurking the forum, so Evolve was definitely on my mind. It seems to be a less straight forward mix than Turn Up The Heat though, with more subtle layers. Maybe that's a plus for me.

Have to read up on Nude and L2K, but both seem to be rather intense on the -none content. Considering my target range is girls in the 18-25 range, do you think I should go for a high -none signature at all? 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat without any buffers already scares away a fair amount of college chicks I hang out with.

In what circumstances and on what targets do the products you advise work best for you? Can't read your journal yet unfortunately, have to post some more Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 7:35 PM by Himeros.)
10-25-2013 7:34 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

10-26-2013 10:52 AM

Evolve has something like 20 mcg of none per spray but is well buffered. It's best suited for a night out if you ask me. Nude Alpha has considerably less none and works well for any occasion. 1 drop is sufficient, though I know some go wth 2-3 drops. Attracts the younger girls like a charm. There are two Nudes. Nude Alpha has more none and it's the one I use. L2K is a great standalone as well. Suitable for day or night. It gives out a playful sexy vibe and an excellent icebreaker. There are two versions though and I'm talking about v.1. Version 2 has more none and from what I've read can be more intimidating. Hope that helps.

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 11:15 AM by D_Darko.)
10-26-2013 10:52 AM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-26-2013 11:41 AM

Certainly helpful Darko, thanks! My first reps are yours. Cheers.
10-26-2013 11:41 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

10-26-2013 4:06 PM

Keep us updated ;)

Fear is the mindkiller
10-26-2013 4:06 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

10-27-2013 6:46 AM

(10-23-2013 9:02 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Hey all, just wanted to drop by and say hi! I'm new here.

Been actively using and researching mones for about 4 months now. Having TONS of fun with these products Big Grin They definitely work and have postively impacted both my social and professional life so far.

I'm a grad student, mid 20s, from continental Europe. Currently finishing the last bits of uni, before applying for my first grown up job.

Mainly use mones while going out in clubs and bars, houseparties etc. Always a lot of nice young targets around here Smile Just landed a part-time office job, so that should be a nice testing ground for professional mixes as well.

I'm an active member of that 'other' forum, but saw this one is more active. Also, intend to purchase some products from other vendors. I now only own AD products. I know the company is not too popular over here, but the products just work for me. Mx297 is insane, my favorite product so far Smile

They don't sell Androstadienone , so I'm planning to buy CohesionXS when I have the finances. Also, I refuse to buy any more to-go's and I'm not gonna pay insane prices for their socials. Will probably look for replacements at SteveO's.

Also intend to replace Turn Up The Heat. I use high none products only after conversations, rapport and kino have been established. Freaking to-go's leak though.... Any suggestions anyone? Read some nice threads about DP, but probably waaaaay too heavy around my early 20s targets Big Grin
Hello and a big welcome to the forum Himeros, better late than never as i have been recovering from my recent trip to Saudi Arabia where i experienced a spot of trouble just after visiting the resting place of my Great grandfather anyway you will enjoy the forum and hopefully get to know some of the great ones, i would like to help you with some advice however i am 62 and use the heavy duty Alpha big boys juice and we cant have you smelling like Rambo now can we ha ha Heat

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
10-27-2013 6:46 AM

Share This Thread