Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was sent this interesting article
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Was sent this interesting article
03-30-2010 5:34 AM

Re: [copulins] (unknown)"
From: copulins@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Richard Somerville (tricky.9994@yahoo.com)
Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2010 846 PM
To: copulins@yahoogroups.com

Fascinating discussion this.

As a male who is sensitive to copulins in females I can relate to this entirely and concur your suggestion for increasing coupulins detection/sensitivity.

For instance when making love to my partner I can increase my arousal significantly with something as simple as body positioning during intercourse. As my partner understands my predilection for her vulvovaginal aroma she assist me by raising her pubic area towards my face during penetration. I cannot even begin to put into words the arousing effect this has on me - something as simple as her removing her knickers within a few feet of me allowing me to pick up her scent and will have my penis instantly hard and twitching with anticipation. Something she does for me that is also highly arousing is straddling my face whilst I lie on my back - positioning again is important. We find the best mutually satisfying stance is with her facing my feet - this allows my nose to be right in the centre of her vaginal opening and between her labia. Another benefit is my tongue is then in the perfect position to stimulate her clitoris whilst my nose is not only gulping
her wonderful aroma but nudging her vaginal entrance and labia.

I'm convinced that following this sort of foreplay/stimulation I not only have a generally more satisfying orgasm but ejaculate for longer, harder, further and quantitatively too. I know this is hard to verify since the ejaculation takes place deep in the vagina but my partner perceives it as well - also the results are clear to see post withdrawal.

As an intriguing aside, my partner tells me she is often deeply aroused the day following intercourse when going to the toilet - this she tells me is triggered by the aroma of my semen wafting up from her vulva from the night before. It should be noted that neither of us shave our pubic hair other than a slight trim now and then. I don't need convincing that the scents caught in my partner's pubes close to her labia and vaginal entrance are of huge importance in our sex life.

Keep up the good research,

Tricky

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-30-2010 5:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Was sent this interesting article
03-31-2010 4:40 AM

Interesting Terri.

It seems to make sense that the scent of sex would be arousing. Even leaving pheromones out of the picture scent can trigger memory responses and this is probably part of what is occuring for Tricky. He may not just be sensitive to the scent of vaginal fluids but have a highly sensitive sense of smell on all levels.

Tisha
03-31-2010 4:40 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2010 3:37 PM

Eek LOL! Gee, Ter...thanks for sharing that! I'd say that's more than an accurate description of the term..."pussyface"! Big Grin

Well, it stands to reason, and from *cough* personal experience, that the closer you are to the "source" of the attractive scent, the more it has a positive effect.

It's fashionable these days to keep pubic hair trimmed. While it may be nicely groomed Spruce up ...it doesn't do anything to help keep your pheromones in tact or get them out there. If ya wanna trim, my unsolicited advice is to, leave a bit of hair behind to preserve the natural essence. :wink2:

Bella
03-31-2010 3:37 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-31-2010 4:02 PM

(03-31-2010 3:37 PM)Bella Wrote:  Eek LOL! Gee, Ter...thanks for sharing that! I'd say that's more than an accurate description of the term..."pussyface"! Big Grin

Well, it stands to reason, and from *cough* personal experience, that the closer you are to the "source" of the attractive scent, the more it has a positive effect.

It's fashionable these days to keep pubic hair trimmed. While it may be nicely groomed Spruce up ...it doesn't do anything to help keep your pheromones in tact or get them out there. If ya wanna trim, my unsolicited advice is to, leave a bit of hair behind to preserve the natural essence. :wink2:

Bella
Having just re read the article it has inspired me to take breakfast in bed thismorning ( breakfast of champions ) Razz

My thread >
03-31-2010 4:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

03-31-2010 6:59 PM

Quote:Having just re read the article it has inspired me to take breakfast in bed thismorning ( breakfast of champions )

Whewwww Naughty man. :wink3:

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day Sun bespectacled

Tisha
03-31-2010 6:59 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2010 3:49 AM

Hehe that's interesting, what you say about orgasm as well. I can vouch for the fact that when I have sex I my orgasms can be up to twice as long!!! And definitely more intense. So I think that cops definitely plays a part. Maybe that's why im more horny in the morning when I sleep at my GF's place?? Mrgreen
04-01-2010 3:49 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-01-2010 5:47 AM

When partaking of copulins feast it is my experience that most females appreciate that they can experience the proceedure ( lick sip suck slurp snort sniff rumple rub and rummage dribble drop spread them legs girls )

I if i was an alien visitor to the Earth i would have to report this when discribing the mating rituals of Homo sapien The Edge he, i suppose some cultures would relish this practice of pussy pleasuring and then again i would think that there must be some individuals who would shrink at the idea of getting up close and personel .

I know some women are even very timid in having a man peek at their little treasure trove lol..... in the past one of my ex wives kept it well hidden from sight and it was a rare treat whenever i did manage to catch a flash of it in all of its natural glory.....
I wonder why males enjoy pussy so much hmmmmm.....

My thread >
04-01-2010 5:47 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2010 6:46 AM

Yea I have been with a few women who dislike me going down to the end of the garden so to speak. I think it may be just down to insecurities about themselves.
I was wondering do women get turned on when they go down on a man? I know my ex girlfriend loved it and said she got really turned doing it. I didn't complain
04-01-2010 6:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-01-2010 7:02 AM

(04-01-2010 6:46 AM)luksti Wrote:  Yea I have been with a few women who dislike me going down to the end of the garden so to speak. I think it may be just down to insecurities about themselves.
I was wondering do women get turned on when they go down on a man? I know my ex girlfriend loved it and said she got really turned doing it. I didn't complain
I have noticed that some girls do love to have a slurp on the slippery Sam and some girls just aren't interested.

My thread >
04-01-2010 7:02 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

04-04-2010 7:52 AM

Eek Ummm Maybe we should take this conversation on down to the "Lets Talk About Sex" section in the club house. Its getting more then a little racy. Most women are open minded but I know you gentlemen would not want to offend any of the ladies who may be reading and feel uncomfortable with the adjectives used . :wink3:

After all it does say under Womens section................

Quote:General area for the women to share information, ask questions, and provide advice. Men are of course welcome, but please be respectful and refrain from using language that may be offensive to the ladies.

Tisha
04-04-2010 7:52 AM

Share This Thread