Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted man - not sure how to use this
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 610
Thanks received:
634 thanks in 367 posts

Wanted man - not sure how to use this
12-24-2017 8:42 AM

I've got a sample of wanted man from a friend but I'm not sure what version is exactly and how much should I use.

The product appears to be lightly scented and in silicone form.

I also have Alaric and element chapter 5 boosted with wanted man, 1ml samples, very strongly scented, and I don't know how to dose them either.In the site I don't see suggested dosages for none of them.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-24-2017 8:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5369
Thanks received:
3443 thanks in 1438 posts

RE: Wanted man - not sure how to use this
12-24-2017 5:05 PM

(12-24-2017 8:42 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I've got a sample of wanted man from a friend but I'm not sure what version is exactly and how much should I use.

The product appears to be lightly scented and in silicone form.

I also have Alaric and element chapter 5 boosted with wanted man, 1ml samples, very strongly scented, and I don't know how to dose them either.In the site I don't see suggested dosages for none of them.

Wanted man was fairly strong for me. When I ran the sample solo, it was polar for me. And judging from the E-None rage I had, I can say it's heavy on E-None For sure.

I believe it needs to be combined with a good social or romantic product or pure A.1. But that's for me.

Give it a try by starting with 1 spray or 2 sample dabs. And with LPMP products, I find, rubbing and spreading the liquid as much as possible works better than blobbed. Hope this helps. Smile
12-24-2017 5:05 PM
Thanks given by Saiyanprince, stefdude
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
634 thanks in 367 posts

12-24-2017 9:26 PM

The thing is I'm not sure if it's straight wanted man because it's supposed to be unscented.If it's wanted man then it should be 3 times the strength of, say, voracious.

if it's meant to be sprayed then I could need 10 drops, otherwise I could need 1-2.its confusing that I can't find dosage info and the same applies to Alaric and elementary chapter 5.

All I know is that it is wanted man, silicone or partly silicone and lightly scented.

12-24-2017 9:26 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3637
Thanks received:
4676 thanks in 1876 posts

12-25-2017 8:04 PM

(12-24-2017 9:26 PM)stefdude Wrote:  The thing is I'm not sure if it's straight wanted man because it's supposed to be unscented.If it's wanted man then it should be 3 times the strength of, say, voracious.

if it's meant to be sprayed then I could need 10 drops, otherwise I could need 1-2.its confusing that I can't find dosage info and the same applies to Alaric and elementary chapter 5.

All I know is that it is wanted man, silicone or partly silicone and lightly scented.

With the scented colognes, basically let your nose be your guide. Use whatever amount smells right to you as if you were wearing a non phero boosted cologne. With Wanted Man in a spray I'd suggest 1 or 2 sprays to start and move up from there but I'd also suggest a cover scent.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-25-2017 8:04 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, stefdude
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
634 thanks in 367 posts

12-26-2017 4:01 AM

(12-25-2017 8:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  With the scented colognes, basically let your nose be your guide. Use whatever amount smells right to you as if you were wearing a non phero boosted cologne. With Wanted Man in a spray I'd suggest 1 or 2 sprays to start and move up from there but I'd also suggest a cover scent.

Thanks Snoopyace, I'm seeing some very interesting results with this.So if I want to order it I would go to the Wanted Man product?Isn't this supposed to be unscented?What about the Alaric and Elemental Ch5 samples?These are very potently scented, should I guide by nose there too?No dose suggestions?

Also what would you recommend as a base for WM?Mix oil/alcohol?

12-26-2017 4:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread